Bootzilla ate too much turkey

Those teefs were working overtime, and now Bootzilla (um, what kind of dog name is that please tell moi in the comments) has to take a Time Out™.

Sara K. took this shot on her iPhone. [Patting back]

Comments

1. {ahem} BEEP.

2. *Boop*

3. Nahhh, BEEP! :P ;)

4. mebbe he eated the boots as a pup? or he’s got white sox like boots (I see white toesies on one paw!)? either way he’s adorable. Want to pull his leep down over that toof! Then I would nom on those ears.

5. Bootzilla! Love it. I have always called my black male kitties “boots” as a nickname. As in “you funny/sweet/silly little Boot”. With the toof on dis guy I can see why the “zilla” was added.

6. The toof? You can’t HANDLE the toof!
    Now, please excuse me while my head exploldes from the cute.

7. explodles? Would you believe….explodes?

8. aaaaaaaaaaargh! I even mispelt the mispelling! *hangs head and scrolls back up to look at adorable pup ‘n’ snaggle toof*

9. junkshop_coyote says:

Bootzilla = Bootsy Collins = Parliament-Funkadelic reference = beyond cool.

10. Is it just me or are those ginormous toe bean?
    Maybe that’s were Bootzilla came from?

11. Because it’s…. An Inconvenient Tooth.

12. I imagine the name comes from an experience involving the aforementioned Bootzilla getting stuck in a boot and terrorizing the house, causing destruction for miles around before getting unstuck.

13. Bootzilla is a FUNKY name!!!

14. Not to mention good ol’ Rubber Face: Gojira himself.

15. Actually, you misspelled misspelled! ;-)

16. kibblenibble says:

Theresa, I learn SO much from you…Thanks! :-)

17. I dunno, I kinda like explodles; it suits the cutes :P

18. (The Original) Mel says:

I think you summed up my thoughts nicely.

19. (The Original) Mel says:

LOVE.

20. (The Original) Mel says:

The toof draws me in. I just want to stare at it. Plus, being the dog jowl aficionado that I am, there is much to admire.

21. bob drummond says:

Reminds me of an olde Alca Selzter Commercial – “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing !”

22. What I would love to learn myself is where do I get some glasses like that! :D

23. explodel-lay-hee-hooo
    its a type of yodeling done by alpine guerilla fighters.

24. I’m obsessed with muzzles. This one is all leathery, entruncated, with rolls, dry nose AND underbite. Basically would sell my soul to rub that all over my face.

25. oh- and snaggletoof goes without saying.
    plus i think he has sleepy puppy breath. *swoon*

26. Ah yes Gojira, the giant turtle with a jet engine up it’s wazoo.
    I love that guy.

27. He also has a son, Rebootzilla, but you will have to restart your computer to see his picture.

28. Bootzilla? More like Cutezilla!

29. “explodel-lay-hee-hooo” You just made me snarf my coffee!!! Well done!

30. I am thoroughly wound up, now.

31. Fird Birfle says:
  32. Fird Birfle says:

Should I ask “what’s a wazoo??” or not ….

33. Fird Birfle says:

“ENTRUNCATED” 8-O

34. phred's mom says:

will it never end?!

35. Complete agreement. They own the IntraWebs today! :-)

36. I see what you did there. :-)

37. LisaLassie says:

No, no,NO!!!!!!!!!! that’s what’s wrong with society today. Peeps don’t know one monster from another.!!! GAMERA is the giant flying turtle. With big sharp teeth. Gojira is the actual Japanese name of Godzilla. Come on, Peeps. Learn your monsters!

38. Don’t you mean “Learn your daikaiju”?
    /geek

39. Aww, where’s the fun in that, sweetie?

40. LisaLassie says:

Wendy, I’m actually replying to your reply but there was no reply option under your reply. Hhhmmmmmm, never mind all that. Thank you, Wendy, it’s nice to know there is at least one other person on here who values truly awful…er, I mean wonderful…documentaries. For the rest of you, please start watching and learning. I expect a full report on Mothra, Gamera, Anguirus and Rodan.

41. LisaLassie says:

oh, great. Not only was there no reply to the reply, but I got tossed bodily into the moderation lounge AGAIN no way to reply. And they’be taken out the DVD player so I can’t watch monster movies. Waaahhhh!

*shaking fist at the blank TV screen .

42. Ouch!

43. FANG

FING FANG

FING FANG FONG

44. That one tooth is too cute! Reminds me of Bucky from the comic strip Get Fuzzy lol.

45. You must have gotten parts of me in your head somewhere because I am the usual miss-speller on here.

Besides Explodles sound really really cute!

46. Okay… Like all teh others i am slayed to death by teh cutness of that one Snaggle Tooth.

I think he is adorables Said with spanish acent “Ah- door Ah Blays”

47. LisaLassie, haven’t you found the Mod Lounge Buffet? It’s Cranberry Mojitos today.

48. Fing Fong Fing Fong Fing BANANA PHONE! :P

49. Reminds me of Bucky Katt, only this toof iz on teh bottom….

50. HAAA!

51. junkshop_coyote and Theresa got it! She is named after Bootsy Collins, Because she’s one Rockstar Monster of a Dog Baby Buba!

Thanks for posting the pic!

52. You got it. She’s a rockstar monster of a doll, baby bubba. I cant give me dogs normla names, so it was either this or Dr. funkenstein.

53. Hahahahaha…there is no hope for me.

54. Hahahahahah!!! Love it.

55. The Hitman says:

MEL!

56. *snerk*

57. There’s a lady in my neighbourhood who has a pug called Porkenstein, so this name doesn’t seem too unusual to me!

58. does anyone know what type of dog Bootzilla is? He looks like a short haired version of my dog Fats Domino.

59. Boot!

Bet you anything he chewed up a boot when he was an as yet unnamed puppy. Boot + Dogzilla = Bootzilla

60. She’s a pug-Boston Terrier mix.

61. Nope, that’s a puggle. Just google “black puggle” if you don’t believe me. Looks just like my dog.