Bootzilla ate too much turkey

Those teefs were working overtime, and now Bootzilla (um, what kind of dog name is that please tell moi in the comments) has to take a Time Out™.

Sara K. took this shot on her iPhone. [Patting back]

1. {ahem} BEEP.

2. *Boop*

3. Boot!

Bet you anything he chewed up a boot when he was an as yet unnamed puppy. Boot + Dogzilla = Bootzilla

4. Nahhh, BEEP! :P ;)

5. mebbe he eated the boots as a pup? or he’s got white sox like boots (I see white toesies on one paw!)? either way he’s adorable. Want to pull his leep down over that toof! Then I would nom on those ears.

6. Bootzilla! Love it. I have always called my black male kitties “boots” as a nickname. As in “you funny/sweet/silly little Boot”. With the toof on dis guy I can see why the “zilla” was added.

7. The toof? You can’t HANDLE the toof!
    Now, please excuse me while my head exploldes from the cute.

8. Because it’s…. An Inconvenient Tooth.

9. Fird Birfle says:

Audience response to Ozbirds & SNFinVA:

10. Complete agreement. They own the IntraWebs today! :-)

11. explodles? Would you believe….explodes?

12. explodel-lay-hee-hooo
    its a type of yodeling done by alpine guerilla fighters.

13. “explodel-lay-hee-hooo” You just made me snarf my coffee!!! Well done!

14. aaaaaaaaaaargh! I even mispelt the mispelling! *hangs head and scrolls back up to look at adorable pup ‘n’ snaggle toof*

15. You must have gotten parts of me in your head somewhere because I am the usual miss-speller on here.

Besides Explodles sound really really cute!

16. Actually, you misspelled misspelled! ;-)

17. Hahahahaha…there is no hope for me.

18. I dunno, I kinda like explodles; it suits the cutes :P

19. junkshop_coyote says:

Bootzilla = Bootsy Collins = Parliament-Funkadelic reference = beyond cool.

20. Not to mention good ol’ Rubber Face: Gojira himself.

21. Ah yes Gojira, the giant turtle with a jet engine up it’s wazoo.
    I love that guy.

22. LisaLassie says:

No, no,NO!!!!!!!!!! that’s what’s wrong with society today. Peeps don’t know one monster from another.!!! GAMERA is the giant flying turtle. With big sharp teeth. Gojira is the actual Japanese name of Godzilla. Come on, Peeps. Learn your monsters!

23. LisaLassie, haven’t you found the Mod Lounge Buffet? It’s Cranberry Mojitos today.

24. Don’t you mean “Learn your daikaiju”?

25. LisaLassie says:

oh, great. Not only was there no reply to the reply, but I got tossed bodily into the moderation lounge AGAIN no way to reply. And they’be taken out the DVD player so I can’t watch monster movies. Waaahhhh!

*shaking fist at the blank TV screen .

26. LisaLassie says:

Wendy, I’m actually replying to your reply but there was no reply option under your reply. Hhhmmmmmm, never mind all that. Thank you, Wendy, it’s nice to know there is at least one other person on here who values truly awful…er, I mean wonderful…documentaries. For the rest of you, please start watching and learning. I expect a full report on Mothra, Gamera, Anguirus and Rodan.

27. Fird Birfle says:

Should I ask “what’s a wazoo??” or not ….

28. (The Original) Mel says:

I think you summed up my thoughts nicely.

29. Is it just me or are those ginormous toe bean?
    Maybe that’s were Bootzilla came from?

30. I imagine the name comes from an experience involving the aforementioned Bootzilla getting stuck in a boot and terrorizing the house, causing destruction for miles around before getting unstuck.

31. Bootzilla is a FUNKY name!!!

32. (The Original) Mel says:

33. kibblenibble says:

Theresa, I learn SO much from you…Thanks! :-)

34. What I would love to learn myself is where do I get some glasses like that! :D

35. I am thoroughly wound up, now.

36. You got it. She’s a rockstar monster of a doll, baby bubba. I cant give me dogs normla names, so it was either this or Dr. funkenstein.

37. (The Original) Mel says:

The toof draws me in. I just want to stare at it. Plus, being the dog jowl aficionado that I am, there is much to admire.

38. I’m obsessed with muzzles. This one is all leathery, entruncated, with rolls, dry nose AND underbite. Basically would sell my soul to rub that all over my face.

39. oh- and snaggletoof goes without saying.
    plus i think he has sleepy puppy breath. *swoon*

40. Fird Birfle says:

41. The Hitman says:

42. bob drummond says:

Reminds me of an olde Alca Selzter Commercial – “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing !”

43. He also has a son, Rebootzilla, but you will have to restart your computer to see his picture.

44. Ouch!

45. I see what you did there. :-)

46. Hahahahahah!!! Love it.

47. *snerk*

48. Bootzilla? More like Cutezilla!

49. phred's mom says:

will it never end?!

50. Aww, where’s the fun in that, sweetie?

51. FANG

52. Fing Fong Fing Fong Fing BANANA PHONE! :P

53. HAAA!

54. That one tooth is too cute! Reminds me of Bucky from the comic strip Get Fuzzy lol.

55. Okay… Like all teh others i am slayed to death by teh cutness of that one Snaggle Tooth.

I think he is adorables Said with spanish acent “Ah- door Ah Blays”

56. Reminds me of Bucky Katt, only this toof iz on teh bottom….

57. junkshop_coyote and Theresa got it! She is named after Bootsy Collins, Because she’s one Rockstar Monster of a Dog Baby Buba!

Thanks for posting the pic!

58. There’s a lady in my neighbourhood who has a pug called Porkenstein, so this name doesn’t seem too unusual to me!

59. does anyone know what type of dog Bootzilla is? He looks like a short haired version of my dog Fats Domino.

60. She’s a pug-Boston Terrier mix.

61. Nope, that’s a puggle. Just google “black puggle” if you don’t believe me. Looks just like my dog.