I ate too moshe
Too moshe is what I ate
I ate too moshe
I ate too moshe
I ate too moshe
I-eee-I-eee aaaate too moshe! (triumphant)

Baby Hannibal 5 weeks
Many thanks for the marvelous meal yesterday, Family! (and singing of our annual overheating song.)

1. Oh yes! The Singing of the Song!

2. Fird Birfle says:

It’s a different melody entirely, from the Broccoleh Song, izzit not???

3. Where’s that singing bird link? Must Google!…

4. FOUND IT. Whew… for a while there today, I couldn’t get Google to work (??!?)

5. If only blotayshon looked so cute on the rest of us!

6. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

or kissable…

7. ARe my American friends having tryptophan withdrawal? :lol:

8. Inflate your blotayshon device.

9. Fird Birfle says:

“In the event of an emergency, your Blotayshon device will look cute & thus divert you from the terror of the oncoming air incident.”

10. Where is the song? I must hear it again.

11. Thank you, Theresa!!

12. Fird Birfle says:

wow Theresa provided the requested material in FEWER than FIVE minnits!!!

An all-time promptness record!!!

“The Crowd Goes Wild in its congratulations” :)

13. OK, that helps put the caption in context, thanks Theresa!

14. Mad searching skills- We haz them.

15. Daaamn, Theresa. I claim personal foul, tho… I went looking but Google said “BLAAARRFFFFF” and I had to shower. :P

16. Okay, you two. You’ll have to re-run the play…… (Sorry for the weak attempt at football ref lingo. It’s been a while since I’ve watched a game.)

17. You need some exercise kitty….

18. Someone needs a gentle belleh rub. Here Leetle One, let me soothe your aching tum tum while you tell me all about your technique for applying perfect black eyeliner…..

19. Fird Birfle says:

“Wait, wait !!! I wanna hear her (him??) tell about that…”

20. She tells me that her cabana boy, Armondo, lovingly applies it for her each morning while she sips her tuna smoothie. “Mondo” as she affectionately calls him, studies cosmetology on his day off and dreams of one day moving to Beverly Hills to open an exclusive cats-only day spa and sushi bar which he intends to call “The Scarlet Primpernel.”

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. *BURP!!!*

23. Moi, Actually says:

That’s one strangely proportioned little kit. He looks as if he had been assembled from leftover turkey parts, stuffing and Paris Hilton’s handbag.
    Still cute, though.

24. I love kittens with disproportionally large ears compared to the rest of their head. So adorkable.

25. Those are radar dish ears……the better to hear you with, My Dear. *evil kitty snicker*

26. Better to pickup instructions from the Mother Ship. 8O

27. Fird Birfle says:

[somewhat] Tinneee Tabbeeee
    [somewhat] Tinneee Tabbeee
    [somewhat] Tinnee Tabbee……

[T.U.M. hasn’t visited/ found this post, yet,
    so I’ve made the crucial acknowledgment for him!]

29. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh heh

30. AWW :D Another sweet little, tabby and white, kitty that I would just love to snorgle and cuddle :D

31. Gorgeous markings and colorings!

32. :)

33. Reminds me of that “I can’t believe I ate the WHOLE thing” commercial !!

Looks like kitteh swallowed a tennis ball and, gah, look how big those pawses are…wait til that bebeh grows into ’em !!

34. bob drummond says:

YEAH, FLUTTERBY , that’s the commercial I was thinking of during another C O installment !!! You Tube anybody ???

35. I don’t know what kills me more: the tummy or the really long legs!

36. Too cute!!!!!! Why do baby kittens eat so darn much? Ours does too.

37. Fird Birfle says:

To Victoria:
    similar to the question “Why did you climb Mt. Everest?”

Potential responses follow:
    “b/c it’s THERE.” and/ or “b/c they CAN.”

38. Yup, that’s what Kyuri always tells me. (Also: “but *she’s* not eating it!”)

39. Never seen such a fat tummy on such a scrawny little creature.