Blotayshons

I ate too moshe
Too moshe is what I ate
I ate too moshe
I ate too moshe
I ate too moshe
I-eee-I-eee aaaate too moshe! (triumphant)

Baby Hannibal then...at 5 weeks
Many thanks for the marvelous meal yesterday, Family! (and singing of our annual overheating song.)

Comments

1. Oh yes! The Singing of the Song!

2. If only blotayshon looked so cute on the rest of us!

3. ARe my American friends having tryptophan withdrawal? :lol:

4. Inflate your blotayshon device.

5. Where is the song? I must hear it again.

6. You need some exercise kitty….

7. Someone needs a gentle belleh rub. Here Leetle One, let me soothe your aching tum tum while you tell me all about your technique for applying perfect black eyeliner…..

8. Moi, Actually says:

That’s one strangely proportioned little kit. He looks as if he had been assembled from leftover turkey parts, stuffing and Paris Hilton’s handbag.
    Still cute, though.

9. I love kittens with disproportionally large ears compared to the rest of their head. So adorkable.

10. Fird Birfle says:

“In the event of an emergency, your Blotayshon device will look cute & thus divert you from the terror of the oncoming air incident.”

11. Fird Birfle says:

wow Theresa provided the requested material in FEWER than FIVE minnits!!!

An all-time promptness record!!!

“The Crowd Goes Wild in its congratulations” :)

12. Fird Birfle says:

“Wait, wait !!! I wanna hear her (him??) tell about that…”

13. Fird Birfle says:

It’s a different melody entirely, from the Broccoleh Song, izzit not???

Signed,
    Troublemaker

14. Fird Birfle says:

[somewhat] Tinneee Tabbeeee
    [somewhat] Tinneee Tabbeee
    [somewhat] Tinnee Tabbee……

[T.U.M. hasn't visited/ found this post, yet,
    so I've made the crucial acknowledgment for him!]

15. Where’s that singing bird link? Must Google!…

16. AWW :D Another sweet little, tabby and white, kitty that I would just love to snorgle and cuddle :D

17. Gorgeous markings and colorings!

18. OK, that helps put the caption in context, thanks Theresa!

19. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

or kissable…

20. Reminds me of that “I can’t believe I ate the WHOLE thing” commercial !!

Looks like kitteh swallowed a tennis ball and, gah, look how big those pawses are…wait til that bebeh grows into ‘em !!

21. *BURP!!!*

22. I don’t know what kills me more: the tummy or the really long legs!

23. Mad searching skills- We haz them.

24. She tells me that her cabana boy, Armondo, lovingly applies it for her each morning while she sips her tuna smoothie. “Mondo” as she affectionately calls him, studies cosmetology on his day off and dreams of one day moving to Beverly Hills to open an exclusive cats-only day spa and sushi bar which he intends to call “The Scarlet Primpernel.”

25. Those are radar dish ears……the better to hear you with, My Dear. *evil kitty snicker*

26. Too cute!!!!!! Why do baby kittens eat so darn much? Ours does too.

27. Never seen such a fat tummy on such a scrawny little creature.

28. TINEE TURKEE-TASTINGK TABBEE!

29. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

30. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh heh

31. Fird Birfle says:

To Victoria:
    similar to the question “Why did you climb Mt. Everest?”

Potential responses follow:
    “b/c it’s THERE.” and/ or “b/c they CAN.”

32. Better to pickup instructions from the Mother Ship. 8O

33. FOUND IT. Whew… for a while there today, I couldn’t get Google to work (??!?)

34. Daaamn, Theresa. I claim personal foul, tho… I went looking but Google said “BLAAARRFFFFF” and I had to shower. :P

35. :)

36. bob drummond says:

YEAH, FLUTTERBY , that’s the commercial I was thinking of during another C O installment !!! You Tube anybody ???

37. Thank you, Theresa!!

38. Okay, you two. You’ll have to re-run the play…… (Sorry for the weak attempt at football ref lingo. It’s been a while since I’ve watched a game.)

39. Yup, that’s what Kyuri always tells me. (Also: “but *she’s* not eating it!”)