Are You My Mother?

This will either make the most obedient, loyal, eager to please cat ever, or it will put it in therapy for years.

Here’s the story from sender-inner Alaina M., “I just brought a baby kitten home after getting her checked out at the vet (found her sans-mommy in a flower garden).  These pictures are from her first day at her new home, with my dog, whom she views as her new mommy now. You can see the kitten sleep-suckling on the dog’s fur, adorbz.  The puppy’s name is Burnett (or Burnie for short) and the kitten’s name is Junebug.”

Comments

1. too cute.
    we’ll need regular updates with pictures.

2. awwww bless you for the rescue!!

3. Junebug is the cutest name for a kitty!

4. Such a good puppy, I wish we could see more of her.
    May they be the bestest friends forever!

5. I dont know what I said to end up in the mod lounge that’s OK I’m starving and the buffet here is usually great!

6. Great story!

7. Darn! Didn’t even have time to take a bite!

8. Junebug is one of my bro’s nicknames for my niece. She’s really more of a queen bee.

9. I think we might need a tongue-hance!

10. kibblenibble says:

I concur! :-P

11. kibblenibble says:

Thees kittayn is so beautiful it hurts to look at her.

P. S. TINEE TABBEEE!!!! :-)

12. Turkey tacos, baby!

13. Where’s TUM? Do we have to do everything around here? :P

14. TINEE TABBEE!

15. Ah, there it is! :P

16. AWW :D Alaina M., your dear sweet little kittys is a real cutie :D I just love that you called her, Junebug :D :lol: How does Burnett (or Burnie for short) like being that kitty’s new mommy? :lol:

17. I also want to add that I am glad that you are able to give Junebug a loving, forever home, Alaina M. :D

18. Fird Birfle says:

absoRUTEree will desire update pix.

19. Fird Birfle says:

AGREED, with extra added sprinkles.

20. Fird Birfle says:

ick.

21. Fird Birfle says:

and here THAT is :)

22. Junebug enjoys a hair of the dog.

23. Fird Birfle says:

24. That sounds really good. I might have to make some of those this weekend.

25. Queen of Dork says:

What a total darling!

26. angela menace says:

my 30-toed (double front wristed) kitty michael binkley was taken from her mom too soon and she used to actually nipple-suck on my bassets (drumrollllll) wilbur and elmer complete with milk treading and utter bliss

27. Now im actually sitting here dancing to this.

28. snarf!

29. ♥♥

30. I had a cat named JuneBug!

31. Are you SURE you want to call the kitty Junebug? My kitty June Buggie is EVIL!!!

32. Please keep us up to date…she is tooooo cute!

33. if nothing else does, wouldn’t this qualify for a Marc anthony tag?

34. The mom cat was probably out Christmas shopping.. comes back to find her kitten missing. =(

35. that kitty is super cute. and yes, i, too, would like to see more of the doggie.