Are You My Mother?

This will either make the most obedient, loyal, eager to please cat ever, or it will put it in therapy for years.

Here’s the story from sender-inner Alaina M., “I just brought a baby kitten home after getting her checked out at the vet (found her sans-mommy in a flower garden).  These pictures are from her first day at her new home, with my dog, whom she views as her new mommy now. You can see the kitten sleep-suckling on the dog’s fur, adorbz.  The puppy’s name is Burnett (or Burnie for short) and the kitten’s name is Junebug.”

1. too cute.
    we’ll need regular updates with pictures.

2. Fird Birfle says:

absoRUTEree will desire update pix.

3. awwww bless you for the rescue!!

4. ♥♥

5. Junebug is the cutest name for a kitty!

6. Fird Birfle says:

AGREED, with extra added sprinkles.

7. I had a cat named JuneBug!

8. Such a good puppy, I wish we could see more of her.
    May they be the bestest friends forever!

9. I dont know what I said to end up in the mod lounge that’s OK I’m starving and the buffet here is usually great!

10. Darn! Didn’t even have time to take a bite!

11. Turkey tacos, baby!

12. That sounds really good. I might have to make some of those this weekend.

13. Fird Birfle says:

14. Great story!

15. Junebug is one of my bro’s nicknames for my niece. She’s really more of a queen bee.

16. I think we might need a tongue-hance!

17. kibblenibble says:

I concur! :-P

18. kibblenibble says:

Thees kittayn is so beautiful it hurts to look at her.

P. S. TINEE TABBEEE!!!! :-)

19. Where’s TUM? Do we have to do everything around here? :P

21. Ah, there it is! :P

22. Fird Birfle says:

and here THAT is :)

23. Now im actually sitting here dancing to this.

24. AWW :D Alaina M., your dear sweet little kittys is a real cutie :D I just love that you called her, Junebug :D :lol: How does Burnett (or Burnie for short) like being that kitty’s new mommy? :lol:

25. I also want to add that I am glad that you are able to give Junebug a loving, forever home, Alaina M. :D

26. Junebug enjoys a hair of the dog.

27. Fird Birfle says:

28. snarf!

29. Queen of Dork says:

What a total darling!

30. angela menace says:

my 30-toed (double front wristed) kitty michael binkley was taken from her mom too soon and she used to actually nipple-suck on my bassets (drumrollllll) wilbur and elmer complete with milk treading and utter bliss

31. Are you SURE you want to call the kitty Junebug? My kitty June Buggie is EVIL!!!

32. Please keep us up to date…she is tooooo cute!

33. if nothing else does, wouldn’t this qualify for a Marc anthony tag?

34. The mom cat was probably out Christmas shopping.. comes back to find her kitten missing. =(

35. that kitty is super cute. and yes, i, too, would like to see more of the doggie.