Who’s Ready for Some Flapjacks?

And I also want a hard-boiled egg, three strips of bacon, a bowl of Cocoa Puffs, a toasted bagel with cream cheese, a prune Danish, a large orange juice, and two hard-boiled eggs. And my yawning friend here really needs a cup of coffee.

You should get another kitty, Danielle S. Then, you’d have a balanced breakfast.

Comments

1. Look at that triumphant smile…. LoL! :-)

2. kibblenibble says:

THAT is the cutest kitten!!!

3. I tried that trick once, with my two (when they were that small). They were too wiggly, and wouldn’t stay in my pockets!

Also, would kitty like all of that served on the silver service, or would fine china be preferable?

4. Lurve the daintily crossed front paws.

5. But then, she is a cat. Cats do everything daintily.

6. You have to be very young to be that perky in the morning.

7. Oh Isn’t She just the most beauti… Looks around to be sure none of my kitties are in hearing distance. Okay

Isn’t she the most beautiful kitten in the whole wide world.

8. *Make that three hard boiled eggs.

…And one duck egg.

9. That is a fluffy feline face full of smug satisfaction at being toted around by the hooman.

10. OH my Gahhhhhhhhhhh what a gorgeous bebeh!!!!!

11. Thanks for the happiness!

12. SlaveToCat says:

Well…I’m in love….
    Can I sit in the other pocket and just gaze into the kitties eyes…….Maybe kiss a paw or two……

13. You obviously have not met my clumsy cat T-Two. There is nothing he can’t bump into, push off or squash flat,

14. I’ll take the kitten but I’ll pass on the robe.

15. I thought it said, Who’s Ready for Some Flashbacks?

16. RE: Hovertext: HONK!

“You had for breakfast: two pounds bacon,
    Three dozen eggs, one coffee cake, and
    Then you had something really awful,
    Four kippered herrings on a waffle.
    Nine English muffins, one baked apple,
    Boston cream pie, Philadelphia scrapple.
    Seventeen bowls of Crispy Crunch.
    Then you said, “What’s for lunch?” :P

17. Fird Birfle says:

victoreia obvy lives life like moi !!!

[ie: silver vs fine china]

18. Fird Birfle says:

ditto RosieLB’s statement.

19. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

20. Fird Birfle says:

*dainty belch, covered by white-gloved hand*

21. Oh, what a happy little pocket kitteh!

22. Any guesses on what is in the other pocket? Maybe a cell phone? Let’s order a breakfast pizza. With anchovies!

23. Mary (the first) says:

What?!? I’d take the robe even without a kitteh.

24. Mary (the first) says:

Another, shyer, kitteh. That’s what I think is in there.

25. I remember the last time I had a flashback…

26. *checks pocketses for kittens*

Damn.

27. Is that a Main Coon ittybittysoontobebiggy?

28. No kidding!

29. Also observe the highly coveted white eyeliner.

30. I never get pockets full of kittens, either. *pouts*

31. Danielle s says:

We believe she is part main coon – her brother is obsessed with water, they show a lot of the breed characteristics and have the “m” on their foreheads.

This photo is about 2 years old – she still crosses her paws daintily all the time :)

…And yes it was a cell phone in my other pocket lol.

32. bob drummond says:

iN MY HOME HE ‘D have 2 settle 4 plastic dishes . Our good china is packed away pending our ultimate move to “I don’t know where yet “!

33. bob drummond says:

Would U rather have a capybara or a St.Bernard in that pocket instead ?
    I don’t think so !!

34. bob drummond says:

I Is that a relative of the racoon ?

35. bob drummond says:

By the way, how big is that dress anyway – EXTRA LARGE ? 2X perhaps ?

36. Your T-Two sounds like my Goober, Gigi. He’s like a walking accident waiting to happen.

37. What’s wrong with the robe? I like it. More so with a kitty in it, obviously.

38. That sounds like the “balanced breakfast” from the commercials, that Cocoa Puffs are supposed to be a part of.
    Now, if they had added that kitten to the mix in those commercials, I’d be out buying a case of Cocoa Puffs right now. “You see, I have to buy a dozen kittens, lest my breakfast here be unbalanced!”

39. I just rescued my T2 from the Humane Society. She’s my second muted tortoise,and looks just like my very senior cat when she was young. So this one is Take Two, or T2 – 13 months old, kitty number 8 in my tribe and so excited to have a home…toys, pillows, things to climb on, 7 brothers and sisters to play with, a nice dog to tease, plenty of good food, and a Mom who loves to cuddle. She has already found a favorite game for each sibling. She’s doing great!

40. But T-Two _meant_ to do the bumping, pushing, and squashing. Yeah…*shifty eyes*…it was all part of his plan….

41. Fird Birfle says:

*helps victoreia pout*

42. Do you have any Royal Doulton with the hand painted periwinkles? ;-)

43. Maine Coons are really really cool kitties … got 3 of them. But almost all tabbies no matter what breed do have the M, so that doesn’t say anything. Do you have a picture of your cat when she is older?

44. Another Keeping up Appearances fan!(miss that show!)
    aww Hyacinth, always the best, even for a kitty…

45. Deeply unfunny and decidedly uncool, Bob.

46. That kittyan IS definitely smilingk…what a cute picture of anipal happiness !!

47. That would be extra funny if the kittayn was named “Sheraton”. :D

48. Good for you to rescue her!

49. bob drummond says:

Please forgive me B.G.

50. AWW :D Congratulations on your new kitty, T2, Pandamom :D Sounds like T2 is already enjoying her new loving forever home :D

51. AWW :D She is a cutie, Danielle s :D What is the sweet, probably a real BIG kitty now, name? :D

52. danielle s says:

this is her (Honey) on Facebook – hope this link work i think you need to log in first! she isnt so tiny any more (but still petite compared to her massive brother lol)