We’ll play the goalposts, you play goalie!

Wait wait! Goalie! You’re going the wrong way!

Cute kittens
I want a do-over, Tomo 1981!

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Fluff-tacular!!

2. Aw. Look that those chubby bellies! I especially love how the tummy on the kitty on the right is actually resting on the back paws. And those little ears!! Purr.

3. Fird Birfle says:

*mature, sophisticated voice*

“AH WAN’ ‘EM ALL, Mawmmie!!!! KIN AH HAVE ‘EM AWL, Mawmmieeeeeee, pleeeeeeeeeeeze????”

4. Fird Birfle says:

PS: mebbe,
    if the goalposts moved over, to where the GOALIE is, it might all work out !!!!

5. I’m getting a serious case of Kitten Fever.

6. SlaveToCat says:

They are aligning themselves with the sun beams you silly humans, not playing kitten league paw ball.

7. SlaveToCat says:

They’ve got an app for that. ;)

8. The one at the back is all sneaking away like: “Don’t mind me, I’m note here”

And the other two are like:
    “Did he just…?
    “OMG I think he did!

9. Nikki, you’re absolutely right. that is a ridiculous kitty tum. and I’m not even a kitteh person. but holy guacamole, that’s cute! :)

10. How could anyone possibly let those adorable fluff balls go long enough to take a picture?

11. And that’s why I don’t have many kitten pictures of my babies. I couldn’t stop watching long enough to get a camera!

12. Goalie kitteh is still fuzzy about the concept of the game.

13. Moi, Actually says:

There’s one in every litter: the quiet, twitchy one who’s the last to scale the cardboard wall and escape into the house; the one who never learns to make the leap from the balcony to the tree; the one who comes down the stairs backwards–on his rear.
    As a runt, ours looked like a neurotic dishmop on a busy day but grew into a spectacular long-hair with seal-point markings. She’s no longer timid, either, but stakes out the living room carpet, loudly demading that her staff produce her favourite sunbeam. Alas, for a foggy November.
    And, oh yes, she’s no shrimp in the tum department either.

14. Same here. All of them are of her as an adult because I couldn’t stand to move and get the camera!

15. agh, you mean like my sweet timid little runt who is at this very moment meowing loudly and continuously at the back door even though it’s pitch black outside and he knows I’m not gonna let him out for another hour, at least?
    yea, I know the type….

16. the floof on that tan one is keeeling me!

17. Or if you are a kitten, there’s a Nap for that :)

18. Whoops, forgot to close my bracket!

Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! Enjoy!

19. I think the kittehs are actually playing rug-by and I predict there will be a scrum at any minute.

20. Tracylee, the most exquisite greyhound is on the National Dog Show right now!

21. Bwahahaha rug-by !! Oak, you slay me with your gift of punning!

Lurve the stubbular, fuzzy, fat kittehs !! Looks like they probably still wobble as they walk….

Happy Thanksgiving all !!

22. Not to mention their penchant for getting up to follow me when I did manage to tear myself away for the camera!

23. AWW :D I want to cuddle them all :D Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at CuteOverLoad (even though I am a Canadian, I still say it :D )