I Shall Call it The Stackinator

Peanut kabobs! What genius! And here, I’ve been pouch stuffing like a sucker my whole life! Shish!

Yeah, ’cause it sounds way better than skwerl skewer, Brian S.

Comments

1. That face! Sheer nutty bliss!

2. Lovin’ the clawsies.

3. We need a closeup of the face…….Looks like someone got their christmas present early….

4. That little face is all full of wonder and happiness! It’s like his squirrely prayers were answered!! So sweet. :)

5. As served at Outbackyard Stake House

6. How much would you pay for the Stackinator the greatest invention since slice bread!
    I f you call now the Stackinator can be yours for only 10 easy payments of $19,99! (plus shipping and handling). Call now!

7. “Who…who would do such a thing?! Dear god, the inhumanity! Such cruel against peanuts is sick!”

8. Bright eyed and bushy tailed

9. I guess all inventors are a little nutty.

10. Fird Birfle says:

Mr. Skwyrrl looks as though, he’s rather mystified at his discovery!!

11. Fird Birfle says:

12. Fird Birfle says:

Aaaaaaand nooooow heeeeeeeeeeeere’s VINCE !!!!!!

13. Fird Birfle says:

PS: Gigi — how much does the s & h cost???? ;)

14. Fird Birfle says:

:) :)

15. Does Mr. Peanut know about this? (I could do better, but I’m on day three of the headache from heck. It’s not quite as bad as the headache from hell.)

16. I’d love to see the video. Bet he was so confused when he first saw this.

17. ditto.

18. I think the picture was taken just before sqwerl grabbed the entire skewer outa the ground and ran off with it. I wonder if he’ll bring it back for a refill?

19. This is just great! Love the caption, as always. And squirrels are just so darn cute, in spite of being the most ubiquitous mammal other than people in my world.

20. Sending very quiet, very gentle hug vibes your way. Multi-day headaches (migraines??) suck. Big Time. Hope you feel better soon.

21. His pose, expression, everything look just like the wicked witch/old lady (queen) in Snow White when she was practically salivating waiting for SW to take the bite of the apple. Here you go, dearie…just take a bite…

22. squirrel included ??

23. Yup, migraines. Some of mine are … shall we say, monthly occurances.

24. 260Oakley for the win!

25. Pssst Theresa!!! It’s a “she” squirrel.

26. victoreia – not to be a downer, but you should go to the doctor and rule out any medical issues. I just lost a dear friend on October 27 to a brain aneurysm (she would have turned 51 last week). She suffered from a terrible headache for several days and went to bed one evening and never woke up. You just never know when there may be a terrible health issue :(

Hope you are feeling better soon!

27. Pretty squirrel…she looks SO excited! I’m jealous……

28. TrixandSam says:

“Help a squirrel hid his nuts for winter!”

*snerk*

29. Skwerliette is all…”Sweet mystery of life, at last I’ve found youuuuuuu!” :-)

30. but wait! there’s more!

31. We are so not worthy.

32. Fird Birfle says:

:) :)

33. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

34. That look of bliss :) I wish we could’ve seen how she carried it off…did she march it off, or did she scamper with the stake in her mouth. Inquiring minds…

35. Maybe he could roast his nuts over a barbieque grill! “Mmmm”, says squirrel.