Abunnynable Snowball

This snowball’s kinda earie. Should we throw it at somebody or put it in the freezer before it melts?

Chris, we hope Mickie (chihuahua mix) knows Paul Bunyan is a bunny, or he might be out of bounds.

1. What is it, Mom?

2. Okay, now I want a bunny named Paul Bunyan.

3. Perfect name for a bun!

4. I’ve never seen a chihauhau look huge (but still adorable) before. That bunny looks Hostess-fresh.

5. “Hostess-fresh” HAHAHA!!

6. In my experience, Hostess-fresh can be several decades old. Don’t you peeps know that stuff is full of preservatives? When the archaeologists of the future dig up our civilizations, they’ll be figuring out the Twinkie for awhile. :P “What are they? Insulation? Building material? “

7. SlaveToCat says:

I found a recipe for Twinkie Pumpkin Layer Cake at the Hostess cakes website.
    Looks really good if you have a sweet tooth or want to watch your Grandchildren launch into orbit just before you send them home. ;)

8. SlaveToCat says:

Based on my experience with the Twinkie it will be viewed as a religious idol that was worshiped by millions of people that were super sized, cough… “fluffy” around the middle.

9. I cannot eat this scrumptious morsel! It has a hare on it!

10. ok, that was good.

11. Win! :)

12. Paul Bunyan? Seriously? That’s redonk. :)

13. What a cute little poofball that bun-bun is!! ~ makes the puppeh look as big as a horse !!

14. The Bunnygard.

♫♫ and I will always love youuuuuu ♫♫

15. *snerk*

16. Fird Birfle says:

Please excuse victoreia, Gigi. Really.
    She WASN’T laughing at your singing skillz !!! I promise.

17. Plant it in your garden so it grows bigger next year.

18. Fird Birfle says:

*considers, where to take this particular comment …..*

19. Lesley Anderson-Pomeroy says:

It looks like that Chi was mixed with a Chow.

20. Fird Birfle says:

21. It looks like the set of a B-movie “Attack of the 50 food Chihuahua and Bunny”.

22. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

23. It’s a Bunny molecule!! Squee!

24. Seriously! I was just trying to figure that out! I went back to the pic to look at the blades of grass, trying to get the relationship figured out…. TINY BUN!

25. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

By the looks of it, he’s 2 inches tall.

26. From the caf/e au lait colour on Paul’s back, I call matchinks!
    And isn’t there a Rule of Qte about smallnesses? Sort of a half Rule #7 of smaller versions? Would this be a 3.5?

27. This pup is thinkin….I could wear this as a hat. The pokey ears totally match my coat.
    See look it fits nicely between my lobes.
    I B stylin.

28. That’s a funny-looking pup. Kinda looks like a corgi with a chihuahua face. And that bunny is itsy-bitsy!

29. Teeny-weeny, tanny polka-dot furkini, that she wore for the first time today! :-)

30. Kari Callin says:

A Bun and his Dog: A Classic Story for All Ages.

31. looks like a mamma guarding over her teeny charge.

32. Teeny vs tiny. Or versus versus versus.
    Beeny bunny.
    Teeny tiny cheeweeniny.
    Or as Gwen would say: snacks.

33. An extra bow to Pyrit for captioning (((-:

34. Fird Birfle says:

Note to Mickie: toss that snowball, right over HERE !!!!
    I’ll be happy to take care of it.

Note to self: love it, hug it, call it George ….

35. :)

36. SlaveToCat says:

I heard a rumor that Paul Bunyan was dating a Hostess, Miss Sno Balls, who works at United Harelines.

37. *snicker* *applause*

38. One funny looking puppy and one cute bunny!