Abunnynable Snowball

This snowball’s kinda earie. Should we throw it at somebody or put it in the freezer before it melts?

Chris, we hope Mickie (chihuahua mix) knows Paul Bunyan is a bunny, or he might be out of bounds.

Comments

1. What is it, Mom?

2. Okay, now I want a bunny named Paul Bunyan.

3. Perfect name for a bun!

4. I’ve never seen a chihauhau look huge (but still adorable) before. That bunny looks Hostess-fresh.

5. I cannot eat this scrumptious morsel! It has a hare on it!

6. Paul Bunyan? Seriously? That’s redonk. :)

7. “Hostess-fresh” HAHAHA!!

8. What a cute little poofball that bun-bun is!! ~ makes the puppeh look as big as a horse !!

9. The Bunnygard.

♫♫ and I will always love youuuuuu ♫♫

10. Plant it in your garden so it grows bigger next year.

11. Lesley Anderson-Pomeroy says:

It looks like that Chi was mixed with a Chow.

12. It looks like the set of a B-movie “Attack of the 50 food Chihuahua and Bunny”.

13. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

HOW FRIKKIN’ SMALL IS THAT BUNNY?!?!

14. *snerk*

15. From the caf/e au lait colour on Paul’s back, I call matchinks!
    And isn’t there a Rule of Qte about smallnesses? Sort of a half Rule #7 of smaller versions? Would this be a 3.5?

16. It’s a Bunny molecule!! Squee!

17. This pup is thinkin….I could wear this as a hat. The pokey ears totally match my coat.
    See look it fits nicely between my lobes.
    I B stylin.

18. That’s a funny-looking pup. Kinda looks like a corgi with a chihuahua face. And that bunny is itsy-bitsy!

19. Kari Callin says:

A Bun and his Dog: A Classic Story for All Ages.

20. ok, that was good.

21. looks like a mamma guarding over her teeny charge.

22. In my experience, Hostess-fresh can be several decades old. Don’t you peeps know that stuff is full of preservatives? When the archaeologists of the future dig up our civilizations, they’ll be figuring out the Twinkie for awhile. :P “What are they? Insulation? Building material? “

23. Teeny vs tiny. Or versus versus versus.
    Beeny bunny.
    Teeny tiny cheeweeniny.
    Or as Gwen would say: snacks.

24. An extra bow to Pyrit for captioning (((-:

25. Win! :)

26. Fird Birfle says:

Agreed.

27. Fird Birfle says:

Note to Mickie: toss that snowball, right over HERE !!!!
    I’ll be happy to take care of it.

Note to self: love it, hug it, call it George ….

28. Seriously! I was just trying to figure that out! I went back to the pic to look at the blades of grass, trying to get the relationship figured out…. TINY BUN!

29. SlaveToCat says:

Based on my experience with the Twinkie it will be viewed as a religious idol that was worshiped by millions of people that were super sized, cough… “fluffy” around the middle.

30. SlaveToCat says:

I heard a rumor that Paul Bunyan was dating a Hostess, Miss Sno Balls, who works at United Harelines.

31. SlaveToCat says:

I found a recipe for Twinkie Pumpkin Layer Cake at the Hostess cakes website.
    Looks really good if you have a sweet tooth or want to watch your Grandchildren launch into orbit just before you send them home. ;)

32. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

By the looks of it, he’s 2 inches tall.

33. *snicker* *applause*

34. One funny looking puppy and one cute bunny!

35. Teeny-weeny, tanny polka-dot furkini, that she wore for the first time today! :-)

36. Fird Birfle says:

Please excuse victoreia, Gigi. Really.
    She WASN’T laughing at your singing skillz !!! I promise.

37. Fird Birfle says:

*considers, where to take this particular comment …..*

38. :)