Snug as a Pug in a Li’l ‘ol Rug, Y’all

Why, heavens gracious ah do dee-clay-uh, ah was not expecting callers at this hour! Kindly run along to the parlor while I make myself presentable!

Mercy me, Jill B.

Comments

1. Blanket wrinkles and goggie face wrinkles = matchingks! OMG this baybeh is so stinkin’ cute as Theresa would say!

2. A to the wwwwwwww.

3. I love the wrinklely forehead. I want to beep the nose. I love the soft, blue blankie.

4. Oh lawdy me, now wheah did I put my wrinkle cream? *clutches pearls*

5. Awwwww bless. What a sweet sweet face! *puggle snuggles*

6. I have that exact blue blanket on my bed!
    Runs in bedroom to check for cute pug.
    Nope, no cute little pug dog only a grumpy fat cat.

7. *SMOOCHIES*

8. I actually didn’t think this was that cute until I read the caption. (I am not a huge fan of pugs; I prefer my brachycephalic to be of the English bulldog variety.) The caption and hovertext take it a whole different universe of cute. (I can also hear the horrified Southern Belle voice in my head. But for some reason its a guy doing a high pitched impersonation.) Well done, NTMTOM!

9. Fird Birfle says:

“Now, Mizzz Scawlett ….” :)

Signed,
    Paula Dean

10. Kari Callin says:

What?! I swear I didn’t take this blanket from those little pigs! It’s mine, I say! Paw-ssesion is 9/10ths of the law. Finders keepers, losers squeelers…um, weepers.

11. snoopysnake says:

Linus wants his blanket back. This dog took blanket-snatching lessons from Snoopy.

12. Why, fiddle-dee-dog!

13. bob drummond says:

YA’LL AIN’T JUST WHISTLIN’ DIXIE !!
    ( picollo is playing DIXIE background…)

14. This looks like “Cute or Sad?” category to me… Poor thing!
    *snuggles the pug*
    *noms a floppy ear*
    *boops the nose*
    There, better now?

15. Mary (the first) says:

well, you’re probably better! Don’t know about the pug. He looks unconsolable.

16. bookmonstercats says:

Pugugugugugugugugugug.

Ded.

17. But isn’t that what pugs do?

Look inconsolable, I mean – so that Doomchildren snuggle them and boop their noses.

They really WORK this thing.

18. cellarmouse says:

i love me a grumpy fat cat…

19. Johnny-boy, you AH the most RASCALLY little chile ah evah did see. Didn’t yo’ blessed momma teach you not to look in on ladies when they’re in theyh dressin’ gowns?!

20. head esplode!!!! I would love to snuggle with this puggle :)

21. hmm judging from the lil doggies paw size i’m more inclined to think he might be a mastiff pup and not a pug

22. Make some space under your blankie, pug, I’m coming in for a snorgle.

23. Drag pugs? :D

24. Sung to the tune of Beach Blanket Bingo: ♫♪ Blue Blanket, don’t go…. ♫♪
    Better a blue blanket than a green curtain dress, ya’ll.

25. “I saw this in the window and I just HAD to have it!”
    (Carol Burnette)

26. One of the guys in this scene, I believe the one on right, is the original Superman from 50’s tv.

27. Yay! Thank you for featuring my sweet little pug!