The Perfect Bun — Every Time!

Do you want a bunny, but have a “hard to fit” lap? Then you need Mold-A-Bun™ from FlopCo! Mold-A-Bun’s exclusive PuttyPaws™ (patent pending) technology lets you squeeze your bun into any shape…

… Until it’s a custom fit!

That’s a honey of a bunny, Cizuka S.

Comments

1. Moi, Actually says:

This is definitely not what Beatrix Potter had in mind when she wrote about the Fierce Bad Rabbit.
    I can’t wait to order me some Bun Putty to fill the winter crevices.

2. Mike, you’re killing me!

3. BAYBEEEE Bunneh!! omg, its feetsies aren’t even dirty yet!

4. want bunny want bunny want bunny *grabby hands*

5. Woo ho! Someone’s getting a lapin dance.
    (said in my most outrageous fronsche accent)

6. Hug the wabbit, hug the wabbit…

7. Ahahahaha!

8. buddhafulkat says:

this is unbearably cute – can’t handle the cuteness!

9. Hello, FlopCo? Yes, I would like to order a dozen Mold-a-Buns in assorted colors. What do you mean, how many laps do I have? Isn’t that rather rude? I may be carrying a few extra pounds, but really!

What? How do you know I don’t need twelve?

Ohhh. . . . buy two and they will multiply. Got it.

10. There just aren’t many things in the world cuter than bunneh leeps.
    *MMMMMWAH!

11. *giggle*

12. I cannot disagree. Bunneh leeps are the very essence of qte.

13. Aw Come on now ! I have a TON of things to do today & now I can’t do any of them seeing as I’m a poodle of goo ! NO FAIR ! Oh well, blurb ..blurb …blurb

14. By the way, masterful use of modesty tail for one so young.

15. REPRESSING…URGE……TO……BASH FACE……INTO SCREEN……TO SNORGLE….

OOOO, WHY MY SCREEN FEEL LIKE POKY GLASS AND NOT LIKE YUMMY BUNNYBELLEH?!?!?!

16. Yay Oakley!!! :lol:

17. I run a bookkeeping service and I think I need to change ALL my vendors to FlopCo. I want CUTE 1099 forms!!!

18. OMG!!!!!!!!!!

19. The feets, people, THE FEETS!!

20. and the peeeeenk! the leeetle peeenk moustash! I keeess eeet!

21. bookmonstercats says:

I was thinking exactly the same thing, S-Mom.

22. sunnylessmum says:

That first pic is one of the best captures of cute, fluffy, sweet, soft, precious, innocence, bunny, I have ever seen. How wonderful! And of course, nomtoms’s captioning is fabulous too. :)

23. squeeeee!!! :)

24. wannadance says:

for the win!!!!

25. wannadance says:

you and nooooaf both have the depth of thought i love. i have the lack of articulation i hope you like.

mike won my heart long ago, and the wedding plans are proceeding nicely. table appointments by FlopCo, suggested/invented by the groom to be

if i could stop laffing long enough to keep my lovely alencon lace gown from popping (originally wrote ‘pooping’) it’s seams.

flopco, flopco, flopco. mike, my dearest one, you win again…

26. Love the modesty tail!!!

27. TrixandSam says:

Can’t believe no one has mentioned the ear alignment in pic 2. How stinkin’ cute is that??

*swoons*

28. TrixandSam says:

Bravo Jessy! You’re channeling Bob Newhart!

29. Oh I love it when bunnies are still tiny kits. They are so bendy! And they not only have privacy tailios they have privacy feet too! I miss having such young ones–Pallina and Pixie refuse to be molded into shapes now that they are older and have opinions… :)

30. Labonza… snerk.

31. i know, right?

32. songbirdnurse says:

Brilliant!

33. Aaaaawww, it hasn’t even learned to show disapproval yet!

34. Fird Birfle says:

git outta da way !!!! *grabby hands*

35. who posted this? how did they access these photos? these photos were not published anywhere…

36. If your poodle’s gooey, perhaps you should give it a bath.

37. I so need a bunny to hug right now.
    I’ve had a really stressful day, including injuries, accidental skipping of important medication, and a 120 dollar traffic ticket. To top it all off, tonight, after my best friend drove 8 hours to get her new foster dog, the dog bolted from the car the minute she opened the door, and after 2 hours of neighborhood searching, she’s still not found. :(
    Prayers, hugs, and bunnies, please.

38. Yet another plagarisim:
    “And now, yow Mold-A-Bwun cwums wiv f-free sthipping ang hangiling! I’m Ewmer Fudd, and if Mold-A-Bun woirked foi me, it’ll woik foi you.”

39. *Using fake greenery as cover, sneaks up behind FB and SM while they are pushing, grabs baby bunneh and ruuuuuuunnnnnnsssssssssss!!!* SQUEEEE!

40. Okay, what put me in the lounge? Inquiring minds want to know! *meanwhile, sipping hot cocoa with marshmallows, and looking for early Christmas cookies…*