You Want a Salad With That?

Welcome, may I take your order?  How about our Whopper Deluxe Big Double Dare Ya Bunny with stuffed crust,  deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar?

“Where‘s the bun” jpockele ?

1. Nobody enjoys “gravity check day”.

3. LMAO!!!!

4. I’ll take two to go!

And who is this jpockele, that has all these adorable critters???

5. ihearthamsters says:

for some reason, this adorable guinea totally reminded me of this little fellow…..

awesome :)

6. The resemblance is uncanny!

7. Looked at the blobfish–yuk. Bunneh way too cute to be compared to that. A mop head, maybe? Or a feather duster? Much more complimentary. (Don’t want to see that disapproval intensify!)

8. That’s exactly what I thought!

9. I thought the same exact thing – a fuzzy blobfish!

10. ihearthamsters says:

Ohmygosh. It’s a bun – not a guinea!

11. the word “Splat” comes to mind.

12. It’s a Bunny Blancmange!

13. Martha in Washington says:

See you at Wimbledon!

14. HA!

15. Righto!

16. Fird Birfle says:

Fuzzy Wuzzie wuz a bunny, wuzzee???

17. I’m avoiding carbs, so I’d like to hold the bun.

18. FTW!

19. *snerk*

20. I have never seen such complete and total disapproval in my entire life.

21. Jujube, I was thinking the same thing!

22. seriously, it almost hurts to look at…

23. I caught myself promising never to do it again; even though I have no idea what I just promised not to do?!

24. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, “hold the bun” for me too, please!

25. I would like to hold this bun’s buns.

26. Just look at dat adorable and very plump bunbun nose! *beep*

27. :lol: LOL at the hovertext! :lol:

28. Bun-Bun sez : if there’s any food involved here, don’t eat it, becuz it’s all EVIL…! :roll:

29. Who or what is the Grimace?

In French grimace is what you do when you make a face, like when you taste something sour.

Come to think of it that’s pretty much what this bun bun is doing. :lol:

30. It’s the same in English. It’s also a defunct character that appeared in McDonald’s commercials. It was a huge bloblike purple creature that stole hamburgers.

31. I thought the theif was The Hamburgler…

32. Grimace started out as a thief, too, but he reformed and became a good guy.

33. Didn’t Grimace also used to steal fries?

34. Grimace was a McDonald’s mascot; he was kind of shapeless and fuzzy. Here’s an old commercial with him in it:

35. Martha in Washington says:

This bunneh is flat-out disapproving of everything!

36. Hee hee hee.

37. HA!

38. Yesh, he brings a whole new level of disapproval to light, doesn’t he?

I still love his coloration and soft-looking fluff, whether he disapproves or not!!

39. That rabbit is so flat that putting a pancake on its head would be carrying coals to Newcastle.

40. HA!

41. He doesn’t look disapproving. He looks very very sad.
    Especially after somebody compared him to a blobfish.

42. Bun, I am disappoint.

43. snerk!

44. I thought he looked like a blobfish too!

45. Ears…too…heavy…must…do…roomba….impression…

46. LunaChickFringe says:

He looks deflated. I better go over and blow him back up. I believe the nozzle is hidden in an ear…

47. “Bring me Solo and the Wookiee. And some ranch dressing.”

48. (The Original) Mel says:

And a cookie. (can’t forget the cookie)

49. *Clap* :-)

50. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!

51. Someone’s in dire need of a stairmaster. Or some caffeine.

52. A Caffeinated bunneh goes to ele-bun-ty!!! 8O

53. Exactly how I feel when some bright young thing takes my picture on the verge of getting up for the day. Stink eye can best be delivered by one eye only.

54. Fird Birfle says:

never considered that detail previously. Good pernt.

55. 2 all squee patties, special sauce, lettuce, mo’ lettuce, pickles, onions on a fluffy seed bun! :-)

56. You forgot the cheese!

57. sunnylessmum says:

Looks like he belongs in an Alice in Wonderland set.

58. SlaveToCat says:

The little bun must be having a bad hare day!

59. melting! i’m melting!! i disapprove of this melting!!

60. He looks like a tribble and gerbil had kids :)

61. I get the tribble part–and agree–but not sure where the gerbil part comes in?

62. Flat bunner blanket!!

I don’t know, just had to say something.

63. This bunny is just flat -out not having a good day. (Corny I know, but I wanted to say it.)

64. Floofage, blorpitude and disapproval all in one! Congratulations, you’ve outdone yourself (*claps and holds up a 10*)!!!

65. Does anyone remember that old home perm ad that went, “I was flat till I went fluffy?” This bun manages both at once!

66. On further research, turns out it was shampoo, not a home perm.

67. It’s Heen from Howl’s Moving Castle!