You Want a Salad With That?

Welcome, may I take your order?  How about our Whopper Deluxe Big Double Dare Ya Bunny with stuffed crust,  deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar?

“Where‘s the bun” jpockele ?

Comments

1. Nobody enjoys “gravity check day”.

2. I’ll take two to go!

And who is this jpockele, that has all these adorable critters???

3. ihearthamsters says:

for some reason, this adorable guinea totally reminded me of this little fellow….. http://kottke.org/09/09/blobfish

awesome :)

4. the word “Splat” comes to mind.

5. It’s a Bunny Blancmange!

6. LMAO!!!!

7. Fird Birfle says:

Fuzzy Wuzzie wuz a bunny, wuzzee???

8. I’m avoiding carbs, so I’d like to hold the bun.

9. I have never seen such complete and total disapproval in my entire life.

10. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, “hold the bun” for me too, please!

11. Just look at dat adorable and very plump bunbun nose! *beep*

12. *snerk*

13. :lol: LOL at the hovertext! :lol:

14. I would like to hold this bun’s buns.

15. Bun-Bun sez : if there’s any food involved here, don’t eat it, becuz it’s all EVIL…! :roll:

16. Who or what is the Grimace?

In French grimace is what you do when you make a face, like when you taste something sour.

Come to think of it that’s pretty much what this bun bun is doing. :lol:

17. Martha in Washington says:

See you at Wimbledon!

18. Martha in Washington says:

This bunneh is flat-out disapproving of everything!

19. Jujube, I was thinking the same thing!

20. Yesh, he brings a whole new level of disapproval to light, doesn’t he?

I still love his coloration and soft-looking fluff, whether he disapproves or not!!

21. Righto!

22. That rabbit is so flat that putting a pancake on its head would be carrying coals to Newcastle.

23. HA!

24. Grimace was a McDonald’s mascot; he was kind of shapeless and fuzzy. Here’s an old commercial with him in it:

25. HA!

26. He doesn’t look disapproving. He looks very very sad.
    Especially after somebody compared him to a blobfish.
    Ew.

27. Bun, I am disappoint.

28. Ears…too…heavy…must…do…roomba….impression…

29. LunaChickFringe says:

He looks deflated. I better go over and blow him back up. I believe the nozzle is hidden in an ear…

30. It’s the same in English. It’s also a defunct character that appeared in McDonald’s commercials. It was a huge bloblike purple creature that stole hamburgers.

31. “Bring me Solo and the Wookiee. And some ranch dressing.”

32. Someone’s in dire need of a stairmaster. Or some caffeine.

33. I thought he looked like a blobfish too!

34. HA!

35. ihearthamsters says:

Ohmygosh. It’s a bun – not a guinea!

36. I thought the theif was The Hamburgler…

37. Exactly how I feel when some bright young thing takes my picture on the verge of getting up for the day. Stink eye can best be delivered by one eye only.

38. 2 all squee patties, special sauce, lettuce, mo’ lettuce, pickles, onions on a fluffy seed bun! :-)

39. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!

40. You forgot the cheese!

41. seriously, it almost hurts to look at…

42. I thought the same exact thing – a fuzzy blobfish!

43. sunnylessmum says:

Looks like he belongs in an Alice in Wonderland set.

44. SlaveToCat says:

The little bun must be having a bad hare day!

45. That’s exactly what I thought!

46. Grimace started out as a thief, too, but he reformed and became a good guy.

47. I caught myself promising never to do it again; even though I have no idea what I just promised not to do?!

48. Didn’t Grimace also used to steal fries?

49. FTW!

50. Hee hee hee.

51. melting! i’m melting!! i disapprove of this melting!!

52. BWAHAHA!

53. He looks like a tribble and gerbil had kids :)

54. *Clap* :-)

55. I get the tribble part–and agree–but not sure where the gerbil part comes in?

56. Flat bunner blanket!!

I don’t know, just had to say something.

57. Looked at the blobfish–yuk. Bunneh way too cute to be compared to that. A mop head, maybe? Or a feather duster? Much more complimentary. (Don’t want to see that disapproval intensify!)

58. This bunny is just flat -out not having a good day. (Corny I know, but I wanted to say it.)

59. Fird Birfle says:

never considered that detail previously. Good pernt.

60. (The Original) Mel says:

And a cookie. (can’t forget the cookie)

61. The resemblance is uncanny!

62. snerk!

63. Floofage, blorpitude and disapproval all in one! Congratulations, you’ve outdone yourself (*claps and holds up a 10*)!!!

64. Does anyone remember that old home perm ad that went, “I was flat till I went fluffy?” This bun manages both at once!

65. On further research, turns out it was shampoo, not a home perm.

66. It’s Heen from Howl’s Moving Castle! http://www.onlineghibli.com/howls_castle/char/heen.gif

67. A Caffeinated bunneh goes to ele-bun-ty!!! 8O