Probably Nothing More Than Rumours

I’d like to correct that terrible misconception.

Sender-inner Erica M. says, “The eight-foot high birdfeeder is Fatboy’s favorite place to spend hot summer days…” Photo by Tasha G.

Comments

1. The EYES!! OMG the EYES!

2. That is the most symmetrical forehead M I have ever seen.

3. Most dangerous bird feeder ever.

4. His name is Fatboy? That made my day. :)

P.S. Beautiful brown tabby!

5. LazerLizzy says:

“Crazy rumours are spreading that the squirrels have been boldly stealing right from the bird feeder.
    I’d like to correct that terrible misconception.”

The squirrels have been boldly stolen right from the bird feeder.

6. Mary (the first) says:

He looks kind of bored by the whole thing!

7. Despite the kitty’s hopes, “Bird feeder” does not indicate that the birds are for hm.

8. Don’t mess with me, man!

9. Not fat–large-boned, please!

10. I first read that as “the most symmetrical forehead I have ever seen,” which made me seriously lol, so I went back to look at the picture, and was like “meh, just a normal forehead” …

11. “Fatboy”??? :lol:

12. Seriously! He must be wearing tinted contacts!

13. Dis are not the birds you’re looking for! ;-)

14. 100% agreement here, on both points: great name, beautiful tabby.

15. How funny, I have a cat in my neighborhood who looks just like this cat:) What a great pic, BRAVO!!!

16. My wimpy Claude used to try sitting under my little bird feeder. I guess you have to give him points for optimism. (“Maybe they won’t notice me.”) Needless to say, he never caught a bird in his 21+ years.

17. cellarmouse says:

i wonder how he gets in…large sweaty heaving and grunting or lithe agile ballet moves…some of us fatboys can be amazingly graceful…

18. Go ahead, make my day.

19. “I told Frank Lloyd Wright the ceilings of his houses are too low. But does he listen to me? Nooo.”

20. seriously. hahah smartest cat EVER

21. ” I’m not over weight … I’m under tall ! ”
    Garfield

22. My Cinder’s window perch is right next to the bird feeder. Apparently she feels the birds will be more apt to fly inside if she flattens her tummy against the window like a Garfield window cling. Again, points for optimism.

23. Fat Boy has just made an announcement of utmost importence:
    He is not fat, just FLOOFY!!! :shock:
    Also, he is to be entirely commended for choosing the cooler penthouse apartment instead of the steamy summer basement flat;
    F.B. sez: those not-too-bright skwerlios shuud just go and figure it out……. :roll:

24. SlaveToCat says:

That’s a Bird feeder with an attitude.

25. SlaveToCat says:

Is that a determined kitty or a desperate kitty?

26. “Welcome to Chez Chat. Let me tell you about today’s specials…”

27. Welcome to Fatboy’s. Complimentary cat nip included with all menu items.

28. cellarmouse says:

hi leslie…

29. That’a devious kitteh! He’s all, “Come and get some delicious seeds, my sweet pretty birdies…..”

30. TERRITORIAL TABBEE!

31. Comment about the catbird seat goes here.

32. How cheerfully he seems to grin,
    How neatly spread his claws,
    And welcome little fishes in – er – birdies
    With gently smiling jaws!

33. Nnnnnnope. Tabbies are like that. :)

34. Gonna be some startled birds at that feeder!

35. Supply photos of this please! :-)

36. Favorite Garfield line ever! :-)

37. Intense blue, I’ve seen. This is somewhere between turquoise and aqua. WOW.

38. Seems like we were channeling the same waiter… at the same moment. Da da da da (Outer Limits theme music)

39. Fatboy has the big ol’ tomcat head.

40. “…to boldly go where no squirrel has gone before!”

(Sorry, it just jumped into my head….)

41. Fird Birfle says:

(this was set up –?– to locate under T.U.M.’s alliterative item)

“You bet yer Sweet Bippy!!11!!” :)

42. Fird Birfle says:

Signed,
    Clint Eastwood ;)

43. Fird Birfle says:

*ahem*

I think that, in this case, it *MIGHT* be a CAT feeder :)

44. Fird Birfle says:

“WOT is yer name???”

“WOT is yer Qwest??”

“WOT is yer fav’rit colour???”

(“Red.” “No, BLUE. NO — I — “…..)

45. I look at FatBoy facebook link and I do not see the aqua eyes… this is not the Precious I seek.

46. I wonder what kind of plea this cat will use in the court of..law when it comes to being charged with theft and well, the other thing.

47. We probably ordered the same thing, too. ;)

48. His name is Fatboy? Clearly he HAS to hide in the birdfeeder so he can sooth his hurt feelings.

49. Only on CO would someone discuss the symmetry of a cat’s forehead.

50. “An African or European swallow?”

“I don’t know that. AAAIIIEEEEE!!!!”

51. I third that.

52. I’ve gotten lost contemplating the beauty and symmetry of Philo’s stripes before.

53. Fird Birfle says:

“I am a Cat. All charges will be dismissed, forthwith, or There Will Be Consequences.”

54. Fird Birfle says:

YAY mp!! Yay Juno!!! Yay birdie jokes !!! :)

55. Fird Birfle says:

(ackshually, nope; not this time :) same initials, tho ….)

56. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh

I jist noticed the “I’m Going to Eat You” Tag !!!!

57. Yes, I agree. This sounds like something we need to see!

58. Emmberrann says:

Hmmm. Am I alone in wishing for an “Impending Doom” tag? Just one look [at those eyes] (wait for the earworm), that’s all it took, just one look, …. *hums as she shuffles off stage right*

59. Emmberrann says:

Apropos of non sequitur: Doesn’t Harley Davidson make a model of motorcycle called the “Fatboy”?

60. At least he didn’t foregt the cat-ilevered floors! ;-)

61. *forget

62. I fourth that :D

63. Emily Rose says:

Haha! My Aggie does the same thing; he lays on the banister under the bird feeder flicking his tail back and forth while the chickadees and titmice scold him. Still, his hope springs eternal.

64. Well, if they put him in jail, he already has the striped suit.

65. Rumor is that Pyrit might be British or Canadian?

66. warrior rabbit says:

There is a picture of him on FB with a squirrel right in front of him! And yet he maintains the loaf position.