Can’t You Build the Barn Later?

I’m too terribly tie-tie to toddle today. Ta.

Jan T. says: “This is my pygmy goat, Jesse, when he was 9 days old. After a few hours of playing with his older brothers, he laid down on some boards intended for a remodeling project to take a nap.”

1. Squeeee! I LOVE pygmy goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Fird Birfle says:

I second every bit of the above comment, including the multiple exclamation points.

3. And I third it! What a sweet little wiped out guy.

4. cellarmouse says:

really…the tweeny-twinyness of some posts is starting to get on my nerves…and i’m a mouse…from the cellar…using “…” all the time…; please emulate Theresa(below) and save what little sanity i have left…

5. Lisa Carol says:

cellar: if you have come here more than once, looked at photos AND read chat, then it is already too late for your sanity.

6. Fourth to that. These little guys are just the qtest things. *squeeeeeee*

7. Kids these days! Just want to lay around and let someone else do all the work! ;)

P.S. I have a super soft spot in my heart for baby goats….waiting for my mama goats to give me some to cuddle!

8. Kids, goat…,I see what you did there :)

9. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I just WUV goats! They’re so cute when theyre not trying to ram you. Or steal the bread you brought to the zoo so you could feed the fish.

10. Fird Birfle says:

well OBVY you di-unt BRING enough BREAD, huh??? ;)

11. But…can one EVER bring/buy enough animal food to/at the zoo? It’s been made VERY clear to me by zoo inhabitants that there is no measure currently available that expresses how much is “enough.” I suspect this is why goats nom any accessible clothing, purses, hair, strollers, babies IN strollers…we have failed to reach their high expectations! :-)

12. HEHEHEH OBVY! You must breing enough for every one!

Also fig newtons.. goats love fig newtons.

13. Suddenly I have Harvey Corman in my head: “Chewing gum on line, eh? I hope you brought enough for everybody!”

14. Now GO do that VOODOO that YOU DO so well!!

15. That tip of nosey to top of white poof on head is a lot of real estate for kisseess!! Lots of smoocheeess!!

16. Always getting in the way when you want to get work done.

17. Fird Birfle says:

Who SAYS I want to git enny wirk dun????

18. That’s genuine baby sleep there. The kind when they’ve been tornadoing through the house, and suddenly drop from sheer exhaustion, and look like “I’m SLEEPING, DAMMIT.” :lol:

19. I love baby sleep in non-humans–when my cats were nippers, I probably could have dressed them in embarrassing outfits without them turning a whisker. I used to poke them just to make sure they hadn’t died.

20. What is it about babies of any species that they’re able to conk out anytime, anywhere? :)

21. Mehhhhhhhhn, so tie-tie today.

22. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahaha! “too tie-tie to toddle.” Hahaha! That cracks me up! What a cutie!

23. Queen of Dork says:

Also: I need to skroof that bit of unruly, white fur at the top of the head.

24. Fird Birfle says:

Well, if those boards weren’t avail for naptime, the hyoomans should have so stated, in their Pygmy Goat Contract !!!

25. Indeed :)

26. Too tie-tie to toddle will be part of my vocabulary from now on.

27. :)

28. Is it unnatural for me to want to curl up right next to him and get in a good snuggle before I take my own nap right along with him? Yeah. I thought not.

29. All those stubular proportions. *squeeeeeee*

30. Poquito de Cabrito

31. Dear lord the hooves. The tiny, tiny hooves!

32. Fird Birfle says:

Delightful, aren’t they??

33. yes, yes, mamabear!! that’s what got to me the most. chubbular and wee at the same time. sigh

34. John Book, you be careful goat among them English.

35. Keeping up all that itty bitty goaty qte-ness is exhausting work. Sweet dreams, little guy.

36. Delicious goat zzzzz’s on knackers

37. Must rub that adorable belly.

38. kibblenibble says:

I wuv heem!!!

39. I is ded.

Must have one. Now!

40. This post brought to you by the letter T.
    and the Number 1. For one Pigmy goat.

41. Proving once again the Capricorn is the cutest of all the signs.

42. YES!!!!!111!!
    And I am not biased just becaue i am a capricorn. ;)

43. (I am too.)

44. Such a cute kid! (to my mum’s disappointment, if I’ll ever tell her that she’s got grandkids some day, it’ll be some cute grandgoats we’ll be talking about) :)

45. (The Original) Mel says:

Tiny pygmy honk-shus.

46. Proving once again that being re-donk-ulously cute is exhausting!

47. Awwwww! Just out of curiosity, how do goats play? I’m sure they don’t play-wrestle like kittens do!

48. There’s a lot of bouncing involved. And climbing on things.

49. Sproing! Spriong! Spriong! Little springs in their legs! :-)

50. I guess my urban studio apartment would not be a suitable environment for a pygmy goat, then. :(

‘”You kids better quit jumping on that bed!”

51. I don’t see the problem. :P

52. Awwww! Are all baby animals playful?

53. Stop that now before you put someone’s eye out!

54. Oh geez, and I thought I didn’t like kids! Cutest kids ever.

55. Also much frolicking and climbing to the very top of every mountain or mountain-like landscape feature….

56. My last comment was supposed to go after the first video. :-(

57. Oh thanks!! That bouncing baby just made my day. He looks so happy that it makes me happy too.

58. A frolicking, bouncing, happy little baby goat, pygmy or regular, is one of the most joyous antidotes for depressions humankind has been given. This little guy getting a few zzzzzzs is completely adorable.

59. Makes me think of the Gashlycrumb Tinies – “N is for Neville, who died of ennui.”

60. You sure he’s tie-tie?

I think he’s just board.

61. If you are not a panda but have panda-ish markings anyway… Or is this already a rule of cuteness? Fantabulously adorable. Sweet dreams, kid.