I Don’t Think He Knows About Elevenzees

My dear fellow Mr. Aragorn, is your tea agreeable?

Happy 11-11-11, Jill N.

1. Mary (the first) says:

What is it??

2. It’s a tiny cupa chick

3. Might be a cup of soup. Chickpee by the looks of it.

4. earlybird1 says:

“ELEVENSES.” Hooray for the Paddington reference!

5. Mr. Aragorn is perhaps a gentleman of Quail-i-Tea

6. “Honey, we have company. How many times to I have to tell you not to use the Cheep china teacups for guests?!”

7. Fird Birfle says:

*waves pompoms, getting pompom bits all over the floor*

8. There she goes again.

9. *grooooooan*

10. Orange Peepkoe. My favorite tea.

11. BWAHAHAHA!! :D

12. That looks like a demitasse–a little espresso cup. Which means that that’s a seriously tiny little birdie. Cheep cheep!

13. Really, you shouldn’t make fun of chick because of her small cup size. ;)

14. hahahahahha!! :D

15. :D

16. Fird Birfle says:

*nostalgic bit*
    “O NO U DI-unt!!!” ;)

17. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

18. +1

19. I’ve run out, can I borrow a cup of that?

20. Queen of Dork says:

*puts on bathrobe and slippers. yawns. shlups into the kitchen. yawns again. opens cupboard and pulls out cup and “that”. prepares it. shlups over to Gigi’s house and rings bell*

“Hi Gigi! Here’s a cup of this stuff. Enjoy!” :)

21. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh heh

22. “To shlup” :LOL:

23. Accept cup form Queen of Dork with gracious thank yous and closes door.
    Pops cute little cick in nouth.
    Ahhh that its the spot!

24. earlybird1 says:

“Shlup.” LOL! Best word today! It exactly describes me in my slippers in the morning. Before and during coffee, to be exact. Yes.

25. P: But what about breakfast?
    A: You’ve had it.
    P: First breakfast, yes, But what about second breakfast?
    M: I don’t think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
    P: But what about elevenses? Luncheon? Dinner, supper? He knows about them, doesn’t he?
    M: I wouldn’t count on it, Pip.

26. *Pippin gets an apple to the face*

27. Queen of Dork says:

“Second breakfast” reminds me of Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit. The day in his hobbit hole always included at least two breakfastses.

28. Just a little tea please. A peck or so.

29. Must.. carefully… cuddle… fluffy… teeny… chick…

30. Fleurdamour says:

31. Fird Birfle says:

hee hee

32. Fleurdamour wins the internet!

33. Fleurdamour says:

Awww, shucks. (blushes and shuffles feet)

PS – It’s also an eggcup.

34. I second that win and vote for conformation.

35. oops, “confirmation”, sorry….

36. bob drummond says:

Early morning ” peep me up ” , just what I desparately needed ! But where the heck did the bird come from ? I’ve heard of pheasant under glass but this is ridiculous !!!