I Don’t Think He Knows About Elevenzees

My dear fellow Mr. Aragorn, is your tea agreeable?

Happy 11-11-11, Jill N.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

What is it??

2. Mr. Aragorn is perhaps a gentleman of Quail-i-Tea

3. It’s a tiny cupa chick

4. “Honey, we have company. How many times to I have to tell you not to use the Cheep china teacups for guests?!”

5. Orange Peepkoe. My favorite tea.

6. Might be a cup of soup. Chickpee by the looks of it.

7. BWAHAHAHA!! :D

8. That looks like a demitasse–a little espresso cup. Which means that that’s a seriously tiny little birdie. Cheep cheep!

9. I’ve run out, can I borrow a cup of that?

10. Queen of Dork says:

*puts on bathrobe and slippers. yawns. shlups into the kitchen. yawns again. opens cupboard and pulls out cup and “that”. prepares it. shlups over to Gigi’s house and rings bell*

“Hi Gigi! Here’s a cup of this stuff. Enjoy!” :)

11. Fird Birfle says:

YAY
    *waves pompoms, getting pompom bits all over the floor*

12. P: But what about breakfast?
    A: You’ve had it.
    P: First breakfast, yes, But what about second breakfast?
    A:
    M: I don’t think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
    P: But what about elevenses? Luncheon? Dinner, supper? He knows about them, doesn’t he?
    M: I wouldn’t count on it, Pip.

13. Just a little tea please. A peck or so.

14. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh heh

delightful

15. *grooooooan*

16. *Pippin gets an apple to the face*

17. Must.. carefully… cuddle… fluffy… teeny… chick…

18. Queen of Dork says:

“Second breakfast” reminds me of Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit. The day in his hobbit hole always included at least two breakfastses.

19. Fleurdamour says:

T-bird

20. “To shlup” :LOL:

21. Really, you shouldn’t make fun of chick because of her small cup size. ;)

22. Accept cup form Queen of Dork with gracious thank yous and closes door.
    Pops cute little cick in nouth.
    Ahhh that its the spot!

23. Fird Birfle says:

hee hee

24. Fird Birfle says:

*nostalgic bit*
    “O NO U DI-unt!!!” ;)

25. Fleurdamour wins the internet!

26. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

27. I second that win and vote for conformation.

28. oops, “confirmation”, sorry….

29. Fleurdamour says:

Awww, shucks. (blushes and shuffles feet)

PS – It’s also an eggcup.

30. :D

31. hahahahahha!! :D

32. earlybird1 says:

“Shlup.” LOL! Best word today! It exactly describes me in my slippers in the morning. Before and during coffee, to be exact. Yes.

33. earlybird1 says:

“ELEVENSES.” Hooray for the Paddington reference!

34. bob drummond says:

Early morning ” peep me up ” , just what I desparately needed ! But where the heck did the bird come from ? I’ve heard of pheasant under glass but this is ridiculous !!!

35. There she goes again.

36. +1