*Chimp My Ride

So I was driving, and the Mrs. suddenly looked panicky, not the kind of panicky like when it’s late at night and I’m driving too fast on a curvy road we’ve never been on before and there are no other cars and the radio only gets one station and it plays that droning new age tonal stuff and she’s been telling me this long story about when she was a kid at summer camp and…. and all of a sudden she notices I have fallen asleep at the wheel. Not that sort of panicky

Then the officer charged us with monk and disorderly driving.

Follow that monkey, johnhope14! *OK, it is not a chimp, it’s a macaque. How about a little gibbon take here.

Comments

1. objects in mirror may be closer than they appear

2. objects *on the mirror is even closer

3. :-)

4. Quit monkeying around with the mirrors!

5. *a little gibbon take* :-)

6. Looks like he’s having more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

7. What do you mean I can’t have macaque and eat it too.

8. Fird Birfle says:

AT LEAST one (perhaps several) of the following
    [see blue underlined link below] is/ are needed here.
    Techical notes:
    1: when the image loads, PRESS THE BIG RED BUTTON for full effect.
    2: the page also allows one to shift for a COWBELL effect (under a different Tag :) )

9. 1. I see Pyrit’s been studying NOMTOM’s style.
    2. “Right turn, Clyde.”

10. Martha in Washington says:

How about if I take a little gibbon?

11. Martha in Washington says:

…and when they looked the next morning there was a hook hanging from the door handle! :shock:

12. WIN! :-)

13. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!! Leave it to you to give us a link to the relevant sound effects, FB. You crack me up!!!!!

14. Queen of Dork says:

I call monkey heiney.

15. 1. is Wrong! Wrong on every level.
    That is all.
    I feel better now. :-)

16. Monkey business!

17. Its like that Outer Limits episode with James T. Kirk on an airplane. When he looks out the window, there’s a creature taking the wing apart and nobody else can see it.

Only, with monkeys.

18. Fird Birfle says:

true. :)

19. Fird Birfle says:

*curtseys in gratitude*

20. Fird Birfle says:

pyrit wins the Most-Enjoyable Run-on Sentence Prize :)

21. Reminds of of the Twilight Zone with the creature on the wing.

22. Reminds me of the Twilight Zone with the creature on the airplane wing.

23. “Studying” not “imitating”! No insult/negativity meant! *offers Kahlua brownies*

24. Ain’t it wild to see Capt. Kirk in black and white?

25. victoreia, if I can convince you that I’m offended by your comments, can I have Kahlua brownies too???

26. baileysgrandmom says:

I remember that episode, but I think “creature on the wing” is potentially more poetic.

27. victoreia, I heartily thank you, and the brownies will be of good assistance to my studying.