Bears Repeating

Time for some cute nightmare fuel, in the form of this animation from artist and composer Cyriak, which looks like the result of a nuclear meltdown at Build-A-Bear.

Comments

1. All I can say is, that was truly surreal.

2. Note just cute nightmare fuel, but I think someone is trying to go all “inception” inside my nightmare…..

3. Don’t forget Cyriak’s kitty-based nightmare fuel:

4. Tim McDaniel says:

Looks like a smartphone game.

5. baileysgrandmom says:

Uh…what WAS he smokin’?
    And, no, I DON’T want any of it (altho’ the cars on stilts were kinda interesting.)

6. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

AT-AT BEARS AT 1:02 AND 2:30 OMG!!!

7. Disturbing.

8. Those gigantor bears were more than a little disturbing… :shock:

9. wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

10. hahah OMG these two videos have to be the result of some sort of LSD.

11. I <3 Cyriak! I'm particularly fond of his lamb one: http://cyriak.co.uk/blog/?p=197

12. Holy Crap. Although I do love the AT-ST bears.

13. I am entirely to sober to enjoy this properly.

14. Did any one notice that one bear EATING people? omnomnomnomnom

15. Sucking them up like spaghetti? Yeah, I saw that. 8-0

16. YES! I was just going to post that! Walk just like At-AT walkers.

And I think someone picked the wrong mushrooms.

17. That has to be the result of trying to play Frogger while tripping on LSD. Ditto on the AT-AT bears though, I NEED one of those!

18. Wow!

19. Can’t sleep… bear will eat me…. [rocking back and forth, hugging legs]

20. earlybird1 says:

WHAT?!!! OK, I am not entirely sober (it’s Friday night after all), and I still found this to be wacky weird. At first I was all, “Oh, cute! Arcade music and teddy bears!” And THEN. THEN the cars started running over said teddy bears, who began slurping up people like spaghetti! Whoa.

21. earlybird1 says:

“If you go into the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise.
    If you go into the woods today, you’d better go in disguise.
    For every bear that ever there was, will gather there together because
    Today’s the day the teddy bears have their PIC… NIC!”

That song always creeped me out majorly, man.

22. Did I just smoke something?

Seriously, I took a peek at his other works. Do not watch Baaa. Gonna give me nightmares it will.

23. ok so now I have to try to go to bed and next to my bed is a 4′ giant brown teddy bear who just might attack and eat me!

24. Salvador Dali would love this.

25. Ok, a bit surreal, but still much better than MY nightmares… in my last nightmare, I ended up on a burning barge on the ocean, being over run by starving carnivorous rats. And that was just the ending….

26. It’s like MC Escher on acid. Don’t take the brown acid at woodstock… I hear its a bad trip!

27. RCF! :mrgreen:

Oh, I do miss this place, you know.

28. You went there. I’m just following along like a good little bear. http://www.parachutingtrees.co.uk/rushmore.htm

29. PS – AuntieB: it’s eight-dash-capital-O, not eight-dash-zero. ;)

30. This person has way too much spare time on their hands. I kept waiting for the bear to poop out the people he was eating….

31. Fird Birfle says:

so moische !!!

32. Fird Birfle says:

the pigeons weren’t too scary ….

33. Fird Birfle says:

PS: There are a lot of grey compact cars in that town!!!

34. Totally trippin’.

35. It’s the numeral eight followed by upper case letter O with no dashes or spaces between them 8O

36. So very “Life of Pi.”

37. Oh, traumatic memories of Parisian Pidgeon Poop landing on mah haid….

38. Hey, everyone! They’ve got warm, fresh-baked pumpkin spice donuts and hot mulled apple cider in the Mod Lounge!

39. Love Cyriak! So warped.

40. No, they were just used for target practice by teddy bears with lampposts!

41. Nooooooooooo…………….

42. This was on weebl’s stuff a while bac;

43. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Well, you know how it is with rental agencies; everybody gets the same car. :)

44. ooh, I like the kitty one better, though it’s even more disturbing I think.

I gotta say, I’ve definitely done my share of hallucinogens (and most other varieties of drugs for that matter) but I’ve never seen anything close to this….

45. I recognise that pier – this video is set in my home town *extra disturbed*

46. Did someone watch Inception one too many times?