The Spy Who Smelled Me

Intelligence sources are tracking sinister schnozz activity by Undercover Agent Nosey Mewkiss.

Bobby says smell ya later, Deena S.!

Comments

1. cushion cat is wiping his schozzle on your labonza

2. Copper kissed nosey! I want to boop the nosey with my lips. Also, any kitty with an M on the forehead, is awesome in my book. Of course, all cats are awesome.

3. What a sweet face! I used to think that the M on my childhood tabby’s forehead stood for his name. (Mim)

4. flutter-by says:

Mewkiss – *snerk and eww* … Loff teh ornj schnozz on dis kitteh!!

5. Aww! Remember those commercials “If you think it’s butter, but it’s snot””? :P

6. SlaveToCat says:

Oh Deena deer, next time you go out with the girls for Chilli, Re-fried beans, and beer…..Sleep on the couch. My eyes were bright yellow not hazy green before you pulled the covers over my head. Hack cough hack hack… oh feeling dizzy…passes out thump.

7. This kitteh appears to have blanket immunity.

8. Our family calls them “eraser noses.”

9. Cannot determine if tabbee is tinee!

10. I believe this is from Magnum, P.U.
    Staring Tom Smelleck

11. I think it was the fried egg on top of the chilli that did me in. *hicc* 8O

12. HAW!!!!!!!

13. flutter-by says:

Theresa, “If you think it’s butter, but it’s snot””? I don’t remember those, but it makes me think of stuff we heard as kids and even now, as *snort* mature folks, when we don’t hear things right such as words to a song yada yada ….

14. When I was a kid, my family had a Standard Schnauzer named Muffin. If someone made a fake fart noise in her presence, Muffin would turn around and sniff her butt to see if it came out of her. :-)

15. With the size of those pupils, I think this kitty is gonna blow the covers in a paws attack!

16. But I hear he has a rap sheet a mile long…

17. You have to be a certain age to remember the tune to this one…

There’s a cat who lives inside a duvet
    Everyone he meets thinks he is groo-vay
    With every yawn he makes
    Another nap he takes
    Odds are he won’t wake up until Tuesday.
    Secret napping cat
    Secret napping cat
    They gave you a Sleep Number
    And took away your name…

18. You win the Internet for this week!

19. Brava!

20. The lurken before the sproing…

21. Glad you liked it!

Hmmm. What shall I do with the Internet first?

Destroy all who send Spam!

22. I was reading and thingking that was pretty much what I would have written until I got to: Odds are he won’t wake up until Tuesday :lol:

Chapeau my friend, weel done indeed!

23. *adjusts spectacles*
    *squints at specimen*
    *makes notation on clipboard*
    *clears throat*
    HA-rumph
    In my professional opinion as a Ph.D (Puddy-tat Hooliganism Determinator), that nose exceeds a 7.47 on the Schnozz Velvet Plushiness Scale. I suggest that anyone who comes in contact with the subject should engage in prolonged snorgling of the proboscis. This includes, but is not limited to, the gentle application of the combination of the Labium superius and Labium inferius.

24. That was supposed to say well done.

25. That’s excellent! I love those bricky noses.

26. Finally, a Ph.D that makes sense to me!

27. I direct a choir, and sang in them for years and years. I’ve got accidentally and deliberately misheard lyrics coming out of my ears!

28. :D!!

29. Such gorgeous eyes! What a great photo.

30. huh?! what the–?

whad i miss?

*STREEEEE-ETCH*

31. 8O

32. My Eddy has a brick nose and a forehead M. In his case the M stands for Mentally Challenged.

33. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh @ BOTH kimmaroo & 2600 :)

34. Fird Birfle says:

Sounds like Muffin might have been raised in the Catholic Church.
    Feeling guilty under all circumstances ….

35. Back in the Mod Lounge again….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuX28N2ckk0
    Beans & black coffee for lunch again?

36. Fird Birfle says:

*raises hand to indicate that I’m “of a certain age” & recognize that song
    (or at least, the source song from which this wunnerful, fun VERSION was developed ) * ;)

37. Fird Birfle says:

38. Fird Birfle says:

1: yay Gene Autrey
    2: sympathies for kimmaroo
    3: so you’re having BEANS for lunch and coffee (which is based on beans) …
    hmmmm…. I’m having visions of the campfire scene from “Blazing Saddles” now …

39. LOL!!

We have a Weimaraner living with us on a semi-permanent basis (my dad refers to her as a Weimar-loaner). Her humans moved into a new house several months ago, and she’s not adapted well to the new house. She lived with us for several months while they were going through the “sell old house/buy new house” shuffle, and the stress of strangers coming into her house was causing her to pee everywhere, so she came over to our house, where she happily played with her doggie “cousins.”

Now, in the new house, she’s stressed out and peeing again, so she’s come over to our house again. Our dogs, who put their chins on their paws and full-on moped when she left, are ecstatic she’s back.

But (butt) there’s a ritual that we always go through when she comes over to stay with us; she has to get used to the food our dogs eat, and the first few days she can emit some wicked gas. And she likes to get up on the couch and snuggle, preferably with her butt pointed toward you.

My dad, a Weimaraner connoiseur, says, “Ain’t nothing finer than a Weimaraner ear.”

40. P.S. I do lurve a brown tabby!

41. Is a Weimaraner ear like a Londonderry Air?

42. There’s a collection of books of misheard song lyrics. I know of three for sure: 1) “‘Scuse Me While I Kiss This Guy,” 2) “He’s Got the Whole World In His Pants,” and 3) “When A Man Loves A Walnut.” I have the first two. One of them has that song as “Secret Asian Man.” :D

43. Does that show star Catrick McMewhan?

44. ain’t it funny how those lil stinkers turn into big ones someday?

45. So cute! Reminds me of my Marari. He likes to snuggle under blankets, too.

46. That entire campfire scene would have freaked out my aforementioned childhood goggie, Muffin. She would have sniffed her own butt about elebenty scabillion times. 8O

47. My church choir’s favorite hymn: Lead On, O Kinky Turtle!

48. Mary (the first) says:

Yep, I thought the same. Kitteh’s butt is silently waggling behind him, getting ready to pounce!

49. Mary (the first) says:

Those are called “Mondegreens”. From some old song, I don’t know much of it, something about someone being killed and “they laid him on the green”. People thought it was “Lady Mondregreen” (probably thought she was killed too.) . This is my vague un-confirmed memory of that whole thing… maybe after lunch I’ll research.

50. LOL! I’m sure my dad could compose a song about either.

51. Ye Highlands and ye Lowlands,
    Oh, where hae ye been?
    They hae slain the Earl O’ Moray,
    And Lady Mondegreen.

52. JLAmusings says:

I had a very naughty one whose M stood for “menace.” My present brown stripey with the cute nose…hmmmm… not sure what his M is for yet….Mellow? This post made me laugh so hard too because when Fitz (stripey man) gets so relaxed and happily purring, he sometimes..well.. um…has a bit of a flatulence issue….. >_< If I bury him in a comforter like this picture, maybe it would dampen the smell.

53. THIS IS SO VERY CUTE – PRIVATE DETECTIVE PEEPING IN ON PERPS AROUND THE HOUSE. SO LOVEABLE.

54. AWH – WHAT A CUTE LITTLE LEFT EYE WINK.

55. While shepherds washed their socks by night, all seated on the ground.

56. The angel of the Lord came down and passed the Lifebuoy round.

57. A London Derrière?

58. Anyone else here notice the “nosevember” under the photo? :)

59. Gladly, the crossed eyed bear. :)

60. Bringing in the Internet on a large platter – Here you go you truly deserve this. That was awesome.

61. You’ve met my husband?

62. JLAmusings says:

Beep on the pink nose!

63. @Violet….hahahahahahahahahah. That took me a second to figure out. Love it!

64. Jillersons says:

Do cats that look like this just have a thing for burrowing? Our girl Silverine looks just like this guy, and you can’t stop her burrowing into blankets.

65. kibblenibble says:

Or Mellencamp’s famous, “When I fight with Dorothy, Dorothy always wins.”

66. I know, right!

67. I do, frequently. :) He’s usually much more talkative than this. Oh, and he’s really, really smart. Did anybody else catch that when I asked him if he wanted to say hi to the people, he looked right into the camera, then back at me? XD

68. Two of my favorites:

“Don’t go out tonight / It’s bound to take your life / There’s a bathroom on the right.”

Then there’s the hymn that a little boy wanted to sing. The one about the bear. When his mom asked him, confused, he replied, “You know! Gladly, the cross-eyed bear!”

69. AWW :D Marari is such a sweet kitty :D How old is he, Jason? :D

70. I think I remember reading that cats do that because they feel safe because in the wild they will find a place that allows them to stay hidden from predators. Our cat, Badger, will crawl under the fleece blanket on the sofa and sleep there so we leave a sign with her name on it. Our cat, Dooley, will lay on the floor beside the sofa as long as he can get under the fleece blanket that touches the floor.

71. Same here :D I do want to snorgle that tabby kitty :D

72. HRH QueenCat says:

awwww – sweet;

I have a cushy cushion kit, too

73. songbirdnurse says:

It’s Obiwan-cat-nobi!!! Luke…Luuuke! Use the fooorce of the catnip….Luuuke!

74. AIEEEEE! You have a cat named Badger? So do we!

75. bwaahaha @ Skippymom. awwww poor Eddy

76. I want to know who the lucky victim would be.

77. Tee hee.

78. Yay, Nosevember!!! My turn to wave the pom poms!

*dancing in circles, waving pom poms with MUCh enthusiasm!*

79. bob drummond says:

Yessir, ^oo^ , I do remember that tune , but it had slightly different words .!

80. bob drummond says:

IsN’T that the same guy who wrote the song “they’re coming to take me away-HA HA ” ?

81. bob drummond says:

Yay Fird , I also remember that scene from BLAZING SADDLES ! Very unusual and funny – my speech professor from college recommended we all see that movie!
    I miss that guy very much !

82. Fird Birfle says:

*hangs the disco ball to increase the party feel*

83. Fird Birfle says:

@ HRH:
    how PRETTY he/she and your cushions, are :)

84. About 10… almost 11! But don’t tell him that; he acts like a big kitten all the time.