Most defi-NUT-ly

Aaah! Look! It’s a hoarder!

Where? Where? Listen, you got the wrong guy. I am a squirrel. I like one, and exactly one nut. I just happen to have 6,000 of them. It’s a hobby. Which is an entirely different thing.

And just how many beanie babies do you have, hmmmm?

Thanks to Ingrid Taylar for these great photos of a very cute pack rat Fox Squirrel!

1. Kari Callin says:

“BUUUURRRRPPPPP! Uck, I hate that walnut after taste. Bleh.”

2. The fatness of that little guy makes me fear a harsh winter. But he’s cute!

3. He’s just fluffy.

4. Fird Birfle says:

— signed,
    Gabriel Iglesias :)

5. Yea! Gabriel ref!!! :-)

6. On Todays Episode of “Hoarders”,
    Mr Fox Squirrel will be trying to clear his stash of Nuts.
    Will he achieve a “Clean Sweep”?
    or will his nutty habit leave him “Buried Alive”.

7. Fird Birfle says:

— I miss “Clean Sweep”. I used to enjoy watching it on Sat. mornings.

8. Me too :-(

9. squirrel tongue!!!! Where’s the xtreme close up!? :)

10. [waving pom-poms carefully, so as not to poke anyone in the eye]

11. Fird Birfle says:

*doing a handstand to impress the judges*

Tongue-hance!! Tongue-hance!! Tongue-hance!!

12. One Eyed Daruma says:

Patiently awaiting tongue-hance with my eyeball verrrrry close to the screen.

13. Seriously, how could we not have a close up of that rolled tongue?

14. I know! Seriously! How could we not!
    Sorry it’s late. I thought about putting it on a more recent post, just to mess with all yooz.

15. If ever there was a tongue begging for enhancement it is this one!
    *chanting* Tongue-en-hance! Tongue-en-hance! Tongue-en-hance!

16. Thank you Pyrit!!

17. That Tongue-hance is pure gold!!! loff eet!!!

18. This photos are hilarious. Such a little thespian–just look at him showing all of his emotions like that! So funny.

19. Fird Birfle says:

The following video is dedicated to Senor Skwirrylio:

20. YAY RAZZZBERRRIES! This baybeh is a highly gifted razzzberrry maker. :-)

22. Just what I was coming here to say. :mrgreen:

23. Alice Shortcake says:

“Tonight we eat nuts in SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

24. ahahhahahah!! squeeee. Love eet.

25. *ouch*
    I hurt my finger trying to touch that tongue through the ‘puta screen.

26. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Squirrel would’ve bitten your finger anyway…..

27. We just moved & my “kids” have just discovered squirrels. As long as the squirrels don’t get too close to the window they’re very interesting. But they get pretty scary if they get too near .

28. We call ’em Cat TV at my house, speshly when they run along the top of the fence around our backyard which triggers violent swishing of tails and running through the house at full steam to jockey for position at the ever-changing window with the best view.

29. Where I live it’s wild turkeys. The youngest, Babykins, is really the only one interested in them, but he starts in the bedroom window where he can see them come off the mountain, then to the stair window where he can see out the door. The turkeys then turn right and head out to the hedgerow, but Babykins thinks they should instead go straight down the driveway and starts racing between the front window (where there are no turkeys to be seen), the stair window (where they’ve now disappeared from view) and the bedroom window (perhaps hoping for another flock to appear?) meowing in consternation the entire time. Gotta love younger felines – the two older ladies could care less.

30. What a cheeky little mister!!

31. One Eyed Daruma says:
  32. One Eyed Daruma says:

Oops – Facebook has me spoiled for providing a preview. It’s my attempt to rectify the missing tongue-hance situation.

33. Fird Birfle says:

Nicely DONE, O-e D :) Bravo/ brava !!!

34. One Eyed Daruma says:

35. May we PLEASE!!!!!! Have a Tongue-en-hance! Tongue-en-hance! Tongue-en-hance PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!! I am an ONLY CHILD!!!! I GET WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!

36. Lewis n' Clark says:

37. Fird Birfle says:

@ Tori R = heh heh heh!!

I am beginning to think that the Cuteness Overlords are all ded.
    Or, alternatively, perhaps they worked at the Athletic Offices of Penn State,
    with Joe Paterno, and were all fired today, with him & the president of the university….. 8-O

38. One Eyed Daruma says:

Scroll back a few posts… I tried…

39. starlinguk says:

The squirrel around the back demolished one of the old sunflower heads and buried the seeds in our flower pots and underneath the moss on the shed roof. Then a smaller colleague came along and dug them all back up again.

40. Fird Birfle says:

“D’OH !!!” 8-O

41. nutty squirrel hiding assets.

42. Has anyone said yet, “Sometimes you feel like a nut”?

43. sometimes you don’t.

44. Oh that little pink tongue. The wait for the enhanced was worth it!

45. Thanks Pyrit. Better late than never. :)

46. Thank you so much for that lovely cameo tongue-hance. It made my day!

47. bob drummond says:

I’m glad someone finally made an enhancement of that cute little tongue .
    Thank you Pyrit and Ingrid Taylar ,very much !!!

48. *ahem* This site is wrecking my English….. but not to worry…