Just a subtle reminder, pal — it’s your turn to do the dishes tonight! And make sure you scrub off that beaked-on grime this time!

“Dolly was on the dishes so I thought I would catch the moment,” says Flickr user Nigel Wedge.

1. “At least I’m doing something to help, unlike these other two who just sit here, staring out the window.”

2. HAW!

3. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am DED!!!!!!!! Ded from the cutenessity of this African Grey!!!!!! Greys are so beautiful. Look at those chest feathers.

4. Fird Birfle says:

*hauls out the ol’ Trusty Hello Kitty Defibrithingamajig*

Now Theresa, you KNOW that this site wouldn’t survive 48 hrs w/o your contributions!
    PULL yerself TOGETHER, woman !!! :) aka “woman, up” !!!!

*applies smelling salts*

5. Fird Birfle says:

oops, it’s Birdcage, not Theresa! That’s okay, the Trusty HKD will still do its thing!

6. But will this site survive 48 hrs without my contributions, a la Theresa?????

7. Fird Birfle says:

Assuredly NOT, birdcage !!!!
    So get with the recuperatin’ :) !!!!

9. Fird Birfle says:

@ Theresa re. “peeeeeeeee-kaboo!”:

10. Well hello Dolly.
    My fids love to “help” with the dishes too.

11. Fird Birfle says:

go, Team Birdie GO !!!!

12. 260Oakley says:

Well, who doesn’t enjoy some suds at the end of a long day? What beautiful birdies you have!

13. Lewis n' Clark says:

Ozbirds, I LOVE the vid where Squirt says “hello” as you zoom in on his/her face. Major tongue-and-beak-hance!

14. Okay Ozbirds I am officially jealous of your bunny and birds.

15. Awe! Thanks everyone. They are my pride and joy.:)

16. Mom used to sing “Hello, Dolly” when she put us to bed at night. She even did the Louis Armstrong voice.

17. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Louis & Babs & H.D. !!!

18. Okay, I’m going to be a nuffer here. Am I the only one a bit concerned that the birdies are EATING the soap? Please tell me it’s all natural or something. Even that would concern me.

19. Ozbirds, are you acquainted with Marnie? (WHEEEEEE!) :D

20. Aw crap. The Mod Lounge. Got a cappucino, anyone?

21. Fresh out of cappuccino, but I heard they’re featuring liverwurst smoothies today.

22. Actually…liverwurst and Gorgonzola is a combination I’ve never tried, but now that you mention it…probably not in a smoothie, though.

23. OH, GREAT! Now I’m in the lounge just for imagining a sandwich.

24. Uh, never mind. I’m back out.

25. Aw, not even crabmeat? Ok, then, just drop a chunk of Gorgonzola in the blender. :P

26. Yes, I love Marnie. *nods enthusiastically*
    The suds don’t hurt them Jane, don’t worry.

27. flutter-by says:

Theresa, CAW!

What a pretty birdie (I’m sure she would take my finger for calling her that)… mere birdie! She’s magnificent and bet her personality is outta this world too!

28. I think Dolly is asking her owner where the feathers on that little duster came from? Hmmmm?

29. Fird Birfle says:

30. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah.. “Hey! Is THIS why we haven’t seen Frank lately??”

31. You mean Horace (Vandergelder) of course.

32. Parrot doing the dishes? That’s nothing, watch this.

33. Trying again

34. Fird Birfle says:

“a-HEM”, part Two!! 8-O

35. Fird Birfle says:

…..and Mike hits aNOTHer one, outta tha park!!!!
    And the crowd goes wild, thusly:

36. The one on the right blinked!

37. Don’t African Greys live to be something like 50 years old? I’m always astonished at how long they can live. I’ve met one once in the waiting room at the vet when the bunnies where having their mani/pedis. It was a gorgeous bird–but quite a skwaker!

38. Sheesh. I meant “squawker.” :roll:

39. Mary (the first) says:

(I was trying to put “squawk” in something the other day but couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to spell it. Finally, decided the cat didn’t squawk, she only “squeak”ed and let it go at that.. *sigh*)

40. Yup, long lives and extremely intelligent.

41. Fird Birfle says:

@ Nikki: according to the link below, standard lifespan would be about 50 yrs; and there have been individuals of up to 75 yrs of age :)
    GO, Greys, GO !!!

42. Fird Birfle says:
  43. This is what happens when you can’t pay your tab at the Tiki Room!

44. Bwahahhahahahah!

45. You put a song worm in my head now, and for that I thank you because I really love that song and attraction! Something about it just makes me happy (the original version, of course).

46. Me, too – when I remember it it makes me tear up sometimes, just for the happy.