Why Can’t I Have a Normal Dog Like Everyone Else?

Here’s the World-Famous Cycling Ace, zooming through the air, in the cockpit of her Sopwith Basket.

To the rescue! I am onto you, Red Baron! Go, Sopwith Basket, Go!

Chocks away, Leslie R., who took this pic recently on her morning commute.

Comments

1. I bet she loves to feel the wind through her hair! All zillion of them going this way and that.

2. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Weird things happen in the morning. Weirder than weird….

3. I loff this smiley pup. Tres chic.

4. Fird Birfle says:

aHA yet another Leslie in the Cuteness Kingdom!!!

Of course, you know that this means everybody here, is gonna ask “WHERE” she does her morning commute, that she encounters aviation pioneers in bicycle baskets each day ….

Nice Fuzziness!!!

5. Oooh, another candidate for a Squeels on Wheels tag category!

Those ears are fantastic! I bet they provide exceptional lift when the wind really gets going…

6. Snoopy to the res-cute,
    Snoopy to the Res-cute
    Snoopy to the res-cute
    Snoopy does it again!

7. The goggles. Oh the goggles.

8. kibblenibble says:

Doggles! :-)

9. brilliant post title and photo!

thanks for the giggles!

10. I thought the Sender-Inner-leslie was You :)

11. Brillant! Perfect name for them!

12. d’awww, shaggeh puppeh!!

some days I wish I had a dog small enough to fit in a basket… but then I look at that schnozz… and think maybe I should get a bigger basket instead :)

13. lol I thought that but “adorably scraggly” were the exact words that popped into my head, Jessica.

14. Hey I’m in the mod lounge for complementing kibblenibble, go figure.
    Pass the breakfast burritos please.

15. Maybe a side car?

16. Fird Birfle says:

17. That’s not a beagle.

18. emmberrann says:

Not, that definitely is Not a beagle. It IS certainly fuzzzzy.

19. YES. omigawd a thousand times yes.

*aaaand here we go with Another Life’s Dream…*

20. Looks like a beagle to me.

21. Gosh darn you, Leslie! I had a healthy lunch an hour ago, and now I’m desperately craving this burrito and fruit. May have to stop and buy some tortillas tonight.

22. Good idea!

23. Beagle is in the eye of the beholder.

24. Gigi, when I’m preparing burritos for tomorrow morning, shall I make one for you?

25. OMNOMNOM

26. ‘Zackly.

27. By the way, I feel it needs to be pointed out that not “everyone else” has a normal dog. I, for instance, have no dogs whatsoever.

28. Fird Birfle says:

And we all thank you, for that clarification. :)

29. Fird Birfle says:

“Beagle is, as Beagle Does.”

— Signed,

Forrest Gump
    (and his Mother)

30. Fird Birfle says:

@ s-mom:

I sowwy. I feel entirely ashamed of myself now, gosh darn it. :(

31. Fird Birfle says:

YAY WINSTON YAY!!

(and in a PINK bicycle, yet :) )

*shakes pompoms, with Wild Abandon*

32. Fird Birfle says:

I know, I had to look at myself in the mirror, to see whether I remembered sending this picture in or not (giggle).

Now I can’t tell, whether I’m That Leslie or Not That Leslie !!!

33. Thanks, Jessica, you just made me snort my coffee!
    PS: Wondering what styling product the doggie uses to achieve this tousled look? Hmmm, Maybe she’s actually a Muppet…