Your Shopping List Is All Done!

Cute Overload calendars for everyone!
The Cute Overload 2012 calendar has 365 pages of cute photos which – we discovered through trial and error – corresponds to the number of days in the year. That alone is an uber super reason to buy one, or twelve!

Note: We’ve just been told by the AstroNOMical Synchronicity Association that we are required to add an extra day of cute for leap year. Yay, more cute for you!!!

Daisy is extremely impressed at being a CO celeb, Michele D.

Comments

1. 2012 is a leap year. You’ll have to add another photo. : 3

2. sh*t. didn’t read the post fully. N/M!!!

3. Well, that was easy. And people say holiday shopping is difficult!

4. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Yay! A WHOLE EXTRA DAY!!! I’m in heaven…

5. Fird Birfle says:

Well. I think that this picture is rePUGnant.

But only in a GOOD WAY !!!! :)

Signed,
    Outraged in Florida

6. Fird Birfle says:

7. Fird Birfle says:

PS = WOT??? 8-O

are you all tryin’ to claim, that this’yere is a THIRD
    doggie named “Daisy” in the past few days’ posts on CO?????

8. victoreia says:

Yuppers, that is indeed the case, dear Firdy! ;)

9. “Daisy, Daisy, ….
    I’m half crazy, all for the love of you!!”

10. Everything is coming up Daisies.

11. Hey, everybody, if you have a dog named Daisy, send in your pictures quick!!! I think this is your lucky week!

12. Alice Shortcake says:

Daisy’s expression suggests that she didn’t give permission for her image to be used and is now considering legal action.

13. flutter-by says:

Wend, I always think of HAL singing that song and how creepy/ sad it sounded.

Leaping for joy at thought of extra day = extra picture in 2012 !!!! YAAY!

14. Fird Birfle says:

*”Please excuse the following threadjack”*

RIP Andy Rooney (@ 92 yrs) and
    Leonard Stone (@ 87) who played Violet Beauregard’s father in WW/ Chocolate Factory. Both gentlemen have passed away in the past 24-48 hours, according to articles referenced in Yahoo News.

*sorry for the interruption of Teh Cute*

15. Fird Birfle says:

I b’lieve you are correct, Alice !!

16. The sweetest kitty I ever had was a little tuxie named Daisy. I named her for my sweet cat-lovin’ Irish great granny who lived in the Ozarks. :-)

17. And also, one of my fave things about CO calendars is that you don’t have to go to a mall to buy THEM! !!YAY!! CO CALENDARS!

18. I always get mine at Barnes & Noble…which means I usually wind up buying at least a hundred bucks worth of other books, too.

Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing…

19. I got mine already! Thank you! I love looking at the furry cuties every day.