Fill Your Mug with Pug!

Yes, it’s football season, time for good food, good friends — and of course the fuzzy, refreshing taste of Pug™ Beer! Only Pug Beer is “cute-brewed” to be smooth and satisfying, with a fluffy little head. So for your next tailgate party, remember to hoist a mug of Pug! (And Go Green Bay!) (And thanks for the correction, WiscoNative et al!)

Lucky as a pup, from Scott D. (Bet he’d be lucky to still fit in there now.)

1. cellarmouse says:

i wonder why we like to stuff our cuties in drinking vessels…

2. Because we can!

3. cuz they’re so cute and teenie tiny with nom-able ears and boinkable nosies! and we just GOTTA see if they’ll fit!

4. warrior rabbit says:

Uhhh… boinkable noses? I’ll refrain, thanks.

5. Boopable Noses = Boinkable Noses. Same thing.

6. JohnnyJohnny says:

Because OMG wookatthatwiddlepuuybabby!

7. Fird Birfle says:

8-O !

8. Awesome! And the li’l guy is a Green Bay fan – even better!

9. WiscoNative says:

Cute, but that is a Green Bay Packers mug, not the Georgia Bulldogs.

10. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Thanks for catching that. The logos are extremely similar, but you’re quite correct, and I corrected my post.

11. Football? But he’s lookin’ at first, throwin’ to third!

12. LOL!

13. Theresa, as you say…..HAW!

14. This is a home brew pug… better taste more filling.

15. I’d like to have a chat with the salesman who sold that poor pug a Packers mug under the pretense that it was a Bulldogs mug. Look at how miffed he is upon finding out!

16. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

I stand corrected (and corrected the post)

17. Needs more dawg

18. Poor baby won’t see what’s right in front of his nose but you’ll never be able to sneak up on him from the side. :lol:

19. Remember to look both ways when crossing the road!
    I always look both ways.

20. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Nosevember is awesome and I want to boop his little nose.

21. Since NOMTOM references “college” football, I would like to say Go Spartans! We’re hoping for the Rose Bowl this year!

22. Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi!!

just saying…

23. @ BB/VA I’ll see your Hokies and raise you one gigantic Wahoowa!! :P

24. 4 years!! :)

25. cellarmouse says:

26. Dark brews always have a great-looking head

27. Niiiiice! :-)

28. CUP.

29. He does have a kinda “lemme OUT of here!!!” look around the eyes.

30. Nah, that was totally supposed to be red and black. Poor pug can’t help it if he’s colorblind.

31. i always find it hard to believe that those tiny pups are actually fully formed. CUTE

32. No breed but the pug has mastered the “WHAT EEES HAPPENING TO MEEEE?” look quite so well.

33. Nom-wish on the nubby ears, smooch-wish on the wrinkled brows, what a cutie-pie! And Noelegy – so true, so true!

34. That leetle faaace! :D

35. Ummmm… actually, the correct terminology is “Go Pack”.

36. … It was close; should be “We Go Green Bay”. And Ummmmm…. actually, the correct terminology is “Go Pack Go”… even google pulls it up when you start typing

37. SlaveToCat says:

That ain’t beer he is filling your beer mug with. ;)

38. Fird Birfle says:

but eet’s tha right couleur :)

39. EW

40. Dare I say he’s… snug as a pug in a mug?

41. SMUG!

42. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo, nice, Th :)

43. *shrug*

44. Fird Birfle says:

rhyme-y rhyme-y rhyme !!!!

45. Flutter-by says:

46. What an impossibly cute puppy. I love his little fold over ears…

47. Martha in Washington says:

Almost as cute as Aaron Rodgers.

48. TrixandSam says:

Hard to top Aaron Rodgers…. maybe if he was holding the cup with the pup and planting a kiss on little pup’s forehead….

49. Fird Birfle says:

After just reading the Headline, I offer tha followingk
    (note Mike’s riddim) :

50. I propose a new CO week:

Flyday (for things that fly of course, not flies).

(Oh wait! Everyday is Punday on CO…..)

51. If you squeeze a pug to hard, its eyes will POP OUT! Really! I saw it on T.V.

52. I immediately thought of Fleischer cartoons looking at this pug.

53. OOOOOOOOH I look GOOOOOD in Green and Yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!