Come Up and See Me Sometime

The scenic view of the charming pastoral vista is quite marvelous from above.

I like living up high, because then everyone will think I’m stinkin’ rich.

Of course this little bun meant that in the nicest way, David D.

Comments

1. So much love for little buns…. <3 <3 <3

2. oh pyrit, you are seriously messing with me, showing two bun-buns right in a row! I SO want another bunneh some day!…

3. Fird Birfle says:

*wondering where 6rabbits is ….*

4. 260Oakley says:

Meh, bun is talking big, but I bet he’s just in some 5th floor hop-up.

5. Chubbeh bunneh.

6. Fird Birfle says:

commendations to pyrit ‘fer thinkin’ of Mae West while referencing a little fuzzeh bunneh in a windowsill. I wouldn’t have managed, to make that mental “hop” & it was delightfully done!

7. Woohoo!! 2 bun posts in a row…..I like it! Now as to the “high life” bun here…..I will be more than happy to visit or “bun sit” any time you like, and I will even enjoy the view if I have too…. ;)

8. Stinkin’ rich?? That must be Theresa’s bun!

9. Bunny posts have a funny way of multiplying…

10. No kidding, bun is even sporting a satin sash on her neck.

11. Miss Bunny has a penthouse appartement and lot of 14 carrots bling.

12. He’s a member of the bun percent.

13. HA!

14. warrior rabbit says:

Bunneeeee! So fuzzy. My Anna Bunana looked like that… but with uppy earsies. She was a snuggler, loved to be pet and would give me keeses galore. Sigh.

15. *snicker* :)

16. Occupy Bunhaus !!

17. SlaveToCat says:

And no bigger than a hutch.

18. SlaveToCat says:

Occupy Bunhaus,
    Redistribute the carrots,
    and ban the Bun Coat.

Hops off to join the bunarchists.

19. ;D

20. Is there a black bunny hiding in the inky shadows to the right of the white one’s tocks?

21. I WEESH!

22. The Inky Shadows! Tom and Ray Magliozzi shoutout!

23. Little Bunny Hop Hop Hop!

24. WHOOPS, wrong embed! It’s beautiful anyway. :blush:

25. Just for you!

26. Just as I’m getting out my Bronko Nagurski long underwear! :D

27. skippymom says:

You can wear it under Sonje Henie’s tutu!

28. I love that name!! I miss my bun too. They can be so affectionate. He used to lick my hand while I scratched his butt lol

29. victoreia says:

:lol:

30. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

31. Right here! *waves tiredly* :-) I LOVE the multiple-bun-posts days! To think I almost went to bed without stopping here! Horrors!

32. I would massage the ears of my first bun–Kira, a mini-lop–and she would STOP ME at intervals so she could bathe my hand with kisses! When she figured she had reciprocated enough, she’d butt her head underneath my hand so I would resume, thus we’d continue ad infinitum! :-)