It’s time for: MINIATURE HORSE SNUGGLING!

ARE YOU MY MOMMOI!?

[Cuddling and horse imprinting sounds]

Friends of the site, Pacific Pintos Miniature Horse Farm, nails it again with their adorable fresh crop of behbehs. Holy perfect mini proportions!!!

Comments

1. Pretty cute!

The ponies, too.

2. ohmigawd
    pic numero uno is my new life’s dream! holy crap!
    I never knew I wanted to nap in the sun with a minipony… until now

3. FancyNancy says:

OMGPONIES!!!11!!1!!!

4. warrior rabbit says:

Let’s have a snuggle-a-thon!

Too adorable. WANT.

5. i had to look away. cause my head almost exploded with cuteness.over.load.

6. Awww. A classmate of mine belonged to a family that owned a mini-horse farm. Exquisite equines in miniature.

7. Way to kick off Nose-vember, with the softest bebeh horsie noses! BEEP! BEEP!

8. So if I take a nap in a field of dandelions, a mini-horsie will magically appear next to me???? *Looks out window for nearest dandelion strewn field*

9. Oh. My. Gaah! Spooning with a bebbeh mini horsie has to be the coolest thing in the entire world. I am officially ded from the qte.

10. If you like mini-horses, horses, goats, mini donks etc check out marestare.com to see newborn babies live on webcam. Pacific Pintos is on there also.

11. I want to hug a mini-horsie NOW!
    (said in Veruca Salt voice wile stumping feet)

12. It must also have the proper proportion of white clover in order to work.

13. As a guy, I like the cute girl as well as the squee horse.

14. This post just shows us you’re NEVER too old to want a pony for your birthday !
    I have one coming up in Dec. & I can’t wait for my hubby to get home from work today so I can drop my “hint”.

15. Mary (the first) says:

If you’re looking for a dandelion field, some of my neighbors can provide one for you ..

16. I want to kill that girl, skin her and dress up in her skin, just to be able to sneak in to the tiny horses to have a cuddle. The lifelong imprisonment with serial killers or in a psychiatric ward would be a small price to pay for tiny horse cuddling.

17. Well said!
    ….and…..OMGPONIES!111!!!1!!!111111!1!!!

18. Cuties all round! Sayeth Earwig, a lady.

19. Who Am Us, Anyway????? says:

Norman Bates??? izzat yew???

20. I never realized my urge to kiss a horse’s tummy was this strong.

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. I don’t know whether to be frightened of the Buffalo Bill reference or to be awed at your dedication to wanting to nuzzle bebeh horsie.

23. Fird Birfle says:

and they have teh most awesomest chin whiskaires !! almost as wonderful as sea lion chin whiskaires !!!

24. I NEEED that tiny equine!

*grabby hands snatch bebeh, I sprint across the field, oh no!! a barbed wire fence! Now what?! Perhaps I should have brought an accomplice?*

25. Oh, my God. Ponies.

26. I’ll be your accomplice, Mamabear! Of course, I might grab the pony and never come back…

27. Anybody else think this girl bears a passing resemblance to the Duchess of Cambridge? In a younger, better-nourished, American way?

28. Where are you, Mary (1st), that you still have dandy-lions?! Here in MI we’re down to leaf-covered crunchy frost-bitten grass.

29. To walk across the pasture, tiny pony on a lead, only to lay down and soak up the sunshine and fresh air…I can just hear the little pony snores….

30. x2.

31. Flutter-by says:

Wonders how mini-horsie and my Bucky would get along…….*dreamingk^

32. Lewis n' Clark says:

OH. MUH. GAWD. PONE-KNEES

33. She is adorable herself and a perfect snuggler! If I must live vicariously through her then I am thoroughly satisfied. :D

34. Flutter-by says:

Gah…as a side-note, I read title as miniature horse smuggling!

35. A Freudian slip, I presume?
    (I know it would be in my case! lol)

36. skippymom says:

stuffing mini-pony in pants, walking away trying to look nonchalant.

37. I wouldn’t be able to work there without singing the MLP theme song all the time.

38. moderator, please remove this post. the person may mean no harm, but the content is inappropriate, violent, and creepy.

39. Excuse me madam, I’m from the Canadian Mounted Police, there seems to be a pony tail sticking out of your pants, will you come with me please.

40. William Shatner saw this and said:
    Oh.
    MiGod.
    Spock.
    Ponies.

41. victoreia says:

And, in case anybody missed the point:

OOOOOHHHHHH. MYGAWD! PONIES!!!!!1!1!!!!!1!!!!11!

(P.S. Carry on.)

42. victoreia says:

I would try that for my birthday, but we live in an apartment, and the roomie would say “And where would you put it?”

43. victoreia says:

But you weren’t planning anything like that, were you? :P

44. victoreia says:

And I thought I was the only one channeling Veruca today…… ;)

45. Redundant Redundant says:

I had that happen with a wild fawn once! Only in reverse. The fawn was the one who had a mini-human (I was five) magically appear while it was napping. It was sooooo sooofffty (brag brag brag etc.) and I sat there for about half an hour petting it until I started to fall asleap with it. But it woke up and scared the bejeezus out of me before I could. O.o who knew fawns were so loud? It’s momma, who was hiding in the woods, was not pleased either. Ever try running away from a momma doe? Well here’s some advice: Hiding is better.
    Oh and Hi *waves* I’m new :D

46. Hi RR! We’re kind of nertz but in a nice way. :)

47. Excuse me, Ossifer, but what is that you’re mounted on? An OMG PONEEE!!11?!?

48. Fird Birfle says:

who/ what specie is Bucky???

49. The tag cloud is arranged just right on my screen so that the 13th line down reads, “Horses I’m Going to Eat.”

50. You all forgot OMG Ponnies!!!11!11111!1!!!! Elebenty One.

51. victoreia says:

D’OH! *headslap*

52. great story!

53. Yay for huggable horsies.

54. Waaaah!! Not fair!!!

55. Nowadays any time I see “Are you my mommy?” or any variation thereon, I immediately think of the Doctor Who episode…

56. Awww your a lucky girl! :) i’ve always wanted a little pony! i have one but she’s bigger cause she’s a horse :)