Does a Bear Snit in the Woods?

Same old, same old. Cute and cuddly. Warm and fuzzy. For once, just once, I’d like to be respected for my dazzling intellectual understanding of the mathematical principles underlying the structure of the cosmos. But do they ever listen to me? Nooo.

Koalas don’t get no respect, Rennett Stowe.

1. PLUS they’re always inaccurately calling me a bear! Pandas, I feel you.

2. AND that is a brilliant headline, Pyrit! Applause applause to your style of punning. Always love it.

3. Koala says:
    “Actually, the giant panda is a bear, but the red panda isn’t. The giant panda is just a asiatic, mainly herbervous bear, and like a few other bears, not in the genus Ursus. The red panda is unique and is most closely reated to the stoats, racoons, and skunks.”

4. the kung-fu panda is, apparently, some sort of duck

5. SlaveToCat says:

Peking Duck?

6. Koala then said: “Kung-fu Panda!? Peking Duck!? Aaargggh!!!”
    In a fluffy fit of fury, the koala stormed out the back. Eventually, after cooling off, the koala took a moment collect its thoughs and reflect..

7. Another Nose-vember BEEP! :)

8. Marsupial……………

9. Albear Einstein reminds us that it’s not the quantity of thoughts that makes an intellectual, it’s the koala-ty.

10. Mary (the first) says:

Really, you should write a book.

11. TrixandSam says:

Imagine if Oakley used her power for evil. *shudders*

12. victoreia says:

8-O Aren’t you glad she’s on our side?

13. SlaveToCat says:

Is she on our side??? Or is she using mind control on us… 8)

14. Professor Marsupial is working on his Qantas theory of the universe.

15. Then he plans to publish his treetasie on Eucalyptid Geometry. ;-)

16. Eucalyptid Nom-a-tree!

17. victoreia says:

18. Yeah, yeah, yeah, cosmos. Who’s a cute little koala? You are.

19. Fird Birfle says:

he he

20. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Don’t you lie to me! You ARE cute and cuddly! Live with it.

21. they look so animatronic to me
    that being said… that nose needs a *honk honk*!

22. Why do I see this scene in my head when I look at this koala?!

OMG he’s the Godfather! Look at him! Kiss his ring!!

23. Flutter-by says:

Smoooches Godfadda’s ring, as well as Koalahhhh’s noscicle!!!!

24. So disgruntled.

25. Fird Birfle says:

Intellectual question. Has any of us ever seen anyone whom we knew was
    GRUNTLED???? Wha’s with this item only existing in the negative (*DIS*)gruntled???

That being said, yup. He looks smart and yup, he looks disgruntled, all right.

Emo Koala.

26. “…although I wouldn’t say he was actually disgruntled, it was clear that he was far from gruntled.” Bertie Wooster

Thought y’all needed to know. :-)

27. Well, I’ve seen people who were DISmayed but none who were mayed . . .

28. Sure. The Gruntles. They live between the Skances and the Skews. :P

29. victoreia says:

And across the street from the Mayeds. ;)

30. e z reader says:

Around the corner from the Kempt.

31. p=CO²

32. Fird Birfle says:

ok, Gigi. I’ll bite. What does the “p” represent??

33. Panda = Cute Overload squared of course :lol:

34. OH MY GOD I need SLEEP!!! I’ve had insomnia for the past two days!

That was supposed to be K not P and I compounded the mistake in the reply with panda instead of koala.

35. you could jast say P = Pirate Koala… Then every thing would be great.
    Every story is better with the addition of a pirate.

36. want one.

37. The koala nose always fascinates me. I so want to beep it! Just once!

38. bob drummond says:

Careful now . If you beep that nose you might get a surprise – on your hand !
    Plus he might take a swing at you with his claw – just like a sloth might do !

39. Struth! I can haaadly leave the gum tree for some brekkie without some drongos squeeing their knickers over me!

40. Kari Callin says:

Gods, it’s exhausting having to be cute all the time. Can you hurry up and finish with the picture taking. I mean, I DO have a life, people! I have a scarf to knit and a casserole in the oven! Sheesh….

41. Fird Birfle says:

them paparazzi !!!

AND the photographers, too !!! ;)

42. Koala’s have the BEST faces… How is that awesome anipal even real??? Even the name is cute: Koala. Koala. Koaaala…

I love you so moishe little dude.

43. Pyrit, I keep giggling over your headline. This little cutiepie can snit in my woods any time!

44. I wish I had some woods that he could come snit in. :)

45. Fird Birfle says:

BRAVA to pyrit for The Whole Thing….cute koala (sorry lil’ koala dude, but REALLY you’re pretty dang irresistible!!!) …and text worthy of Mike but in your own “flavor” :)

“…dazzling intellectual understanding of the mathematical principles
    underlying the structure of the cosmos. ..” = WIN!!

46. Does anyone else want to scritch him in the ear tufts.

They seem so irresistable.

47. I do! D’ya think the people who make the “snuggie” could make one that feels like those fluffs?! I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the infomercial! ;-)

48. He looks like a little Buddha! :)

49. bob drummond says:

By the way- wasn’t this guy a spokesman for Qantas Airlines a few years ago ?
    How does He feelnm about the recent strike ?

50. bob drummond says:

Please excuse my misspelling !!

51. Bear? I see a koala, but I do NOT see a bear!!!

52. SlaveToCat says:

I just want to stick my cold fingers in his soft warm belly fluff.

53. Cute, absolutely. Fuzzy, of course. But I’m not so sure abotu cuddly. I thought Koalas were pretty nasty.

54. Y’know. Every morning I delight in the words as much as the pictures when I receive my C.O. daily email. But on this one, I am compelled to write for the first time ever. Because this title is genius and I laughed out loud. Kudos, kudos, kudos.

And thank you!