Make a Wish

Hold the dandelion very carefully, take a deep breath, concentrate on your true loff wish, and blow!
Watch all the little fluffy tufts float away in the breeze and your wish shall be granted.

Snowflake, the baby Lionhead bunny, says he didn’t want to be nekkid anyway, David~O.

1. What a cute and sweet bunny! awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

2. WendyLady says:

I second that sentiment. AWWWWWWW!

3. Oh Em Gee!! Such a perfect face! I love baby lionheads. Squee!

4. Fird Birfle says:

me wants.

eez kyoot.

5. And p.s. Boop on that sweet button nose!

6. Bunneeee nose! another great way to start Nosevember!

7. I vaguely remember nerts being a card game and you’d yell out the word nerts if you won???? Anyone else?

8. earlybird1 says:

HA HA! At work we used to play Nertz on our lunch break. Not for many years, so I forget how it goes. But it was a game of speed and quick reflexes, as I recall! Lots of fun!

9. Mary (the first) says:

10. Fird Birfle says:

*dons Research Kid Nerdy Spectacles*
    *peers at gathered students, over top of R.K.N.S’s*

“Nertz”, Research Result # 1:

“Nertz”, Research Result #2:

*takes off R.K.N.S’s*

*leaves podium*

11. Fird Birfle, you have earned your R.K.N.S.’s well.
    Erm, we noticed yours are taped in the middle and on the sides. So, on behalf of all of us, please accept these shiny new gold plated rhinestone R.K.N.S.’s, as a token of our appreciation. May you continue your research career in the stylish glory you so deserve.

12. Fird Birfle says:

*blushes in appreciation*
    “Why THANK you, pyrit!!!”

13. victoreia says:

*giggle* Um, do they still qualify as R.K.N.S.’s if they’ve got rhinestones? Somehow, I’ve never really met a nerd wearing rhinestones.

Closet Nerd (no rhinestones)

14. victoreia says:

@Theresa: Oh, well in that case….I withdraw the question. ;)

15. Fird Birfle says:

*hurries off, to do the research, and locate the Correct Answer to v’s question*

16. But you know MOI! Sort of, in an internetty way, anyway. :D

17. Overwhelmingly cute!

18. Cute and fluffy but he is missing his yellow spot on his nose from the dandy lion!

Boops white spot on nose.

19. will baby get ears when he grows up? ;)

20. This is what I think of when I hear the name dust bunny.

21. oh! if only these were the dust bunnies living in my house! then I wouldn’t mind cleaning, so I could scoop ’em all up!
    (now when I scoop up the other kind of dust bunnies, I just get all sneezey)

22. tracylee, I was looking at your pictures a few minutes ago, and your house looks SPOTLESS.

23. *blush* *kicks ground with toe*
    thanks skippymom :)

24. skippymom says:

AND you have a pink KitchenAid mixer and a pink teakettle and a red Calphalon casserole. Your life must be perfect. (Oh, and not to mention that terrific doggie.)

25. Tracylee, what kind of dog is Juno? He/She is so cool!

26. SlaveToCat says:

The last time I tried to sweep up all my dust bunnies they scattered and re-grouped behind me and attacked. I was in the ER for hours being treated for 3rd degree carrot burns. ;)

27. victoreia says:

28. Redundant Redundant says:

Today on ‘Chemistry for Bunnies’, we will have a special guest. Snowflake will be showing you how to make Nitroglycerin. Take it away Snowflake! *listens to earpiece* What??? Oh my…… *brief silence*
    Sorry about that everyone–we’re experiencing technical difficulties. Instead, she will be showing us the effects of ‘Doing It Wrong’. We hope you enjoy the show, Folks :D

Hehe, The “…what jus’ Hoppened” expression on her face is priceless.
    Note to bunny: Stay away from humans; we are crazy.

29. No! No no no, little bunneh, we’re completely sane and safe. That’s right, don’t you worry, hop right here to my pocket and I’ll never, ever even think of nomming your ears (once you grow some) or booping your nose ten times a minute.

*holds pocket open for bunneh*

30. Mary (the first) says:

My wish was granted, cute bunneh on CO! YAY

31. where’s his ears?!

32. want to smooch that little frowny!!

33. Fird Birfle says:

34. ditto ditto! I was just smooching some of my kittehs on the mouf this morning! :)

35. Fird Birfle says:

shall we re-open the CO “kids licking piggehs on their nostrils” commentroverseh,
    just for fun??? ;)

36. Ha! The burning meerkat commentroverseh was epic. So hilarious…

37. or maybe the “burning meerkat” commentroverseh…

38. Static charge!!

39. Fluffy bunnies Rule!

40. He looks like he is made of meringue…pop bunny in mouf. Yummm!

41. SlaveToCat says:

Sylvester, the cat, used to do that to tweety bird.
    And we all know what Grandma did to Sylvester to get tweety back. Run I think I hear her coming. ;)

42. warrior rabbit says:

I think they should have named him Einstein, or maybe Don King…

43. Fird Birfle says:

Don King reference FTW

44. SlaveToCat says:

Love the bunny and his blown back hair and the wha happened look on his cute face.

Sorta looked like my Grammy did when I took her for a spin in a convertible years ago.

45. Killer Klown says:

He sort of looks like he just had a bad runin with Jokey Smurf; what with the smudgy face, the blown back hair and the generally surprised expression.

46. Okay. Look at the picture of the bunny, then imagine Christopher Lloyd saying, “If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour… you’re gonna see some serious snit.”

47. victoreia says:

48. He looks like he himself can’t believe how cute he is!

49. Oh my, Buh-wheat the Bunny?

50. earlybird1 says:

Hee hee! This bun looks shocked, appalled, and disapproving all at once. FTW!

51. Fird Birfle says:

eez vewwy twue.

52. EmoBun heard REM announce that they were disbanding: almost emoted.

53. Little baby bun hasn’t grown into his floof yet! Since I have a lionhead bun, I KNOW where the nomable ears are hiding–and I’m not tellin’. :-)

54. Hiding is right! Hee hee… Thank for all the great comments we are enjoying them! The grandmother of Snowflake AKA Zuffy (Rabbit with an attitude!)
    P. S. He has a facebook account Zuffy O’Connor.