Tiny Pup, Big Sad.

Says Sender-Inner Dr. Turkan E. of the Bay Beach Veterinary Clinic in Virginia Beach: “This little guy was brought into the veterinary clinic this past weekend not feeling so good. So we hooked him up to some fluids but he was still a little sad. So cute. So tiny. Big Sad. p.s. he’s doing much better now :)”

Comments

1. OH my STINKIN’ GOSH!

2. kibblenibble says:

Oooooooohhh! Poor leetle eggshell haid. So glad he’s feelingk all betters.

3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…. sniff.

4. Aw! Such a pitiful little sweetheart!

5. Give that baby some snorggling..STAT!

6. OMG the pitiful mini BARRRROOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Doees it get any cuter than that? I think not.

glad he is feeling better

7. I hope he gets nice and healthy, poor little guy:(

8. Dawwwww, poor baby.

9. Nice howl. Does he have some wolf in him? :-)

10. Poor little bubby.

11. OMG, I just want to cuddle him and make him feel better. Poor baby!

12. Soooo sad!! My heart broke a little! I just want to stuff him in my shirt and snuggle him!

13. doomchild says:

Second that sniff.

I KNEW I shouldn’t have listened to the video :-(

14. Speaking of Tiggers, this one looked a bit like Piglet.

How could anyone resist the urge to snatch him up and coodle him? Left alone in a big, cold metal box… Ahwoooo.

15. I’m not even a Chihuahua fan and that moved me. If they want to put up a picture of him being happier it would be appreciated.

16. Aw! This made my dog so sad, he keeps looking around to find the hurt puppy :(

17. I love him. Barooooooo!

18. Second that! Poor little thing, I want to cuddle him so bad!

19. That made my heart ache. Please show ushis happier, healthier mode. Please.

20. I second and third that. Poor little barooing puppy. I wanna see him happy and romping around.

21. That broke my heart, all I want to do is hold him and make me feel better.

22. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Want!

23. That’s pretty much how I sound when I’m sick.
    Poor little fella. I’m glad to know he’s feeling betters!

24. Awwww poor little baby. He’s got the heartbreaking howl down pat and I’ll bet the baby was taken out and comforted right after the video.

25. Such redonk howls! I think this pupster is tuning up for Howl-o ween!

26. Fluids and hugs — STAT!!

27. Mary (the first) says:

Me too, the tiny baroo actually brought a lump to my throat! Sweet little baby!! I hope he’s all recovered. snf.

28. Another *sniff*….The heartbreakingest, tiniest baroooo ever! Someone needs to cocoon him in a fluffy sweater–he looks so cold!

29. Oh I hope he got hugs and cuddles stat! Though I confess his BAROOOO made me giggle a little.

30. victoreia says:

The line forms here. —>

31. Flutter-by says:

Awww, that wee little puppers has me all running at the eyes !! I just wanted to reach through the screen and pick him up!

I’m comforted by the fact that he’s safe and being cared for and sure Dr. Turkan E’s staff snorgles heem constantly! Bet he becomes the Office Head Dog and Chief Ankle Inspector….

32. Stands patiently in line.

33. SlaveToCat says:

Thank the cat gods that I picked up a 19pack of kleenex at BJ’s yesterday. I’ll leave a couple of boxes in the Mod Lounge….along with that 16 pound block of extra sharp cheddar cheese. What was I thinking……

34. My three year old just watched this with me and said “Mummy, he’s all alone and doesn’t have a mummy.” then he nearly cried! What a sweetie.

35. stop filming and hug him!

36. Note to self: Stay away from CO when pregnant. Tears are guaranteed.

37. kibblenibble says:

Awww! :-)

38. Thanks for shattering my heart CO :S

39. They all do, and they all know it.

40. Hell, even *I* know this!

41. Mary (the first) says:

LOL look who’s using bad language on CO! You’re just trying to get into the mod lounge for some of that cheese and maybe a Cosmo, aren’t you??

42. Oh my heart imploded after hearing this wrenching BAROO….please take care of this adorable little creature. I want to cuddle him to my heart forever.

43. Get this baby a warm blanket!

44. TieTiePups says:

I third that sniff. Pweez, I wish to just hug him gently and let him fall asweep on my tummy. Right now. *sigh*

45. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

My thoughts exactly. How can you not pick that little creature up and comfort him? I’m sure someone did eventually….

46. woofy's ma says:

Oh, no wonder he cries – he is all alone and misses his mum and sisters and bros. He needs lots of snuggles and cuddles. Poor, sweet baby.

47. Awww…his cries are so shaky!

48. Hey, remember, he’s got to be feeling better if he’s upright and barooing.

49. Hmm, not a bad idea… but not on a Sunday night. Early morning tomorrow, and I mean early. AND we’ll be running.

50. (The Original) Mel says:

The barooing must stop and the snorgling must begin.

51. Bela Lugosi says:

Listen to them….children of the night! What music they make!

52. That’s it ! The little “O” his mouth made just “kilt me ded” !
    (thud)

53. ‘nother sniff…glad he is being taken care of. What a precious tiny with such great spirit.

54. You better have snorgled him IMMEDIATELY after this video was taken!!! I mean seriously how could you not!?

55. I agree, exactly what I thought. Just looking around for warm and company, expressing his opinion.

56. With that squint, I saw Popeye. Just some spinach in that IV, and he’ll be fine.

57. Megumi's Mom says:

yes! please a photo of him happy and healthy again.
    sniffle… (it’s a cold. really… ) snort snuffle.

and my kitteh dude, Seimei, is worried about the little guy and wanted to reach through the screen to snorgle the little barooer. (mama! that bebeh needs RESCUED why are you just sitting there, PICK HIM UP AND let me SNORGLE! and yes this is a BOY cat with a huge lovey heart.)

58. victoreia says:

*whispers* That’s why they call ‘em “grunts” in the army–the horrendously early mornings. And the running.

*shudders*

59. Laura H- Mine too! She keeps looking for the puppy to help. agh that was painful.

60. Huh, first time commenter and I’m already in the mod lounge? Wonder what I said…what’s good eats in the lounge?

61. Still standing patiently in line, wondering why it doesn’t seem to be moving.

62. I second that too. I hope he is fine now, poor little baby! Please post an update.

63. I hope YOU are recovered, Mary! ;) And yes, the mini baroos…. so sad/cute.

64. fresh waffles?

65. kisekileia says:

I can’t see him. I just see a black box :(.

66. dogsleder says:

Someone needs to knit him a leetle penguin sweater!! http://theyarnkitchen.blogspot.com/2011/10/penguin-power.html

67. oh yes! I love waffles!…mmm with flavored syrup. *runs for a plate* Thanks Sharpy :)

68. My the line is all the way here to Minneapolis.

69. Anyone know of an update on this pup?

70. I don’t even LIKE dogs, and I feel the intense need to cuddle the poor baby!

Please to be showing us an update soon.

71. Wow, I’ve never made it into the mod lounge before!

(looks around in awe)

72. Exactly!

73. His BAROOOO made me weep a little.

74. and what are you drinking this evening?

75. Goodness! After the day I’ve had, I’ll have a hot chocolate with a splash of Bailey’s!

(or maybe it should be a Bailey’s with a spash of hot chocolate – the day’s not over yet…) :D

76. It’s far and beyond here in West Tennessee

77. Maternal/Petite-things-in-peril instincts activated! Must cuddle, feed, and carry around on a velvet cushion!

78. arachnophile says:

Curse you all. I just lactated due to that video! You laugh… ;-p

79. Same here! I think I spontaneously lactated!

80. Oh, good. I was afraid that I was the only one…

81. *brain ‘splodies*

82. Could you please send a video of him now that he’s feeling better?

83. poor puppy!!!!!

84. poor, poor, puppy

85. *ahem*

86. Heck, even when I’m NOT pregnant, that brought tears to my eyes. Poor little critter. :~(

87. YESSSSS!!!! A penguin sweater would fit him perfectly!

88. awww puppy! absorb some fluids for a while and then absorb some cuddles for a while longer. it is the best treatment. rly.

89. luvstehQte says:

whoa, i think my ovaries just asploded. yet somehow, i’m not at all maternal-feeling toward critters of my own type. /head tilt/

90. Oh wow that was hilarious XD