THIS JUST IN: Tigger Cubs!

The Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia recently unveiled three new bundles of bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! The cubs are endangered Sumatran tigers, of which only 400 are thought to be left in the wild.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Tiny Tiggers with grrreat beeg pawses! :-)

2. Flutter-by says:

Beeg pawses and prolly beeg clawses to go with them!!

They certainly are beautiful babies who will grow into magnificent cats!!

3. emmberrann says:

With nods to Theresa: Tiny Tabbeessss!

4. Actually, that’s not me, that’s TUM. But I try to take up the slack for her when she’s not available. :D

5. bery bery fierce. so scary i squeeeeeeeed a little!

6. Cue the Stars in Stripes Forever
    (grabs piccolo and warms up for solo)

7. I love how mama gives one of her babies a little push over the tree trunk at 0:21. I could watch that on repeat all day.

Why oh why am I not a wildlife keeper?

8. My cat Penny was VERY interested by the baby tigers on the screen either that or it was the noise of the cameras click clicking that intrigued her.

9. J. P. Sousa would be proud.

10. The markings on these tigers are incredible. What beautiful, beautiful animals!

11. I call Matchingks! And Stwipies! I love the white shpots behind the ears.

And don’t miss the wide-eyed stare at :55. Looks like me!

12. Is tiger cub cuddling dangerous? Probably. Still willing to try.

Am I only one that thinks “Taronga Leela” when they see the name of that zoo?

13. Teeny
    Tiny
    Tigger
    Tots
    Tumbling
    Together.

14. LOL I remember that episode. ROFLMAO! This may be the best trick ever.

15. Actually (adjusting knowitall glasses) Turonga Leela is named after this:

16. Mary (the first) says:

Yay for these 4 (mama and bebehs). Barooo for the other 400 if that’s really all :( I wish it was 40,000 or something. Sigh. (Oh, and yay for the daddy, whoever he is! He has clearly done a good job, here, too! :D)

17. *claps in appreciation* But add “triplets” somewhere! :-)

18. victoreia says:

♪ ♫ ♪ The wonderful thing about tiggers ♪ ♫ ♪
    ♪ ♫ ♪ Is tiggers are wonderful things ♪ ♫ ♪

19. Thanks, guys! I was too overcome by the extreme stripleliness!

20. Fird Birfle says:

is T.U.M. a “she”, then???
    I made genderist assumptions, in t’other direckshon!!!!

21. Is that what it was? I kept wondering why there were so many elecrtic typewriter noises!

22. That hair! That sportscoat! I’m in awe.

23. ♪ ♫ ♪ Their tops are made out of rubber ♪ ♫ ♪
    ♪ ♫ ♪ Their bottoms are made out of springs ♪ ♫ ♪

24. 260Oakley says:

Finally, I have something to aspire to. The hand music, I mean. That hair is beyond me.

25. This is why our country is great! LOL

26. Talk about bounce! I think someone needs a paternity test on tigger.

27. Somehow, the thing I notice is that tigers have the same floppy belly pooch as small cats do…

28. Poor mom is so skinnies and lucky cubs are so chubulent!

29. I adore their wild eyes!

30. never before have i seen such viciousness and ferocity!!!!

31. T.U.M. that’s what I thought too! But I think Gigi is right.

32. SoccerSue says:

Definitely yay for 3 brand new Sumatran tigers, and I’ll add a “barooo” for the one we recently lost at Pt. Defiance Zoo in Tacoma, WA. :-(

33. oooo, me too, the white daubs on the ears did me in! wove dose wittle kittehs!

34. And that was like, thirty years ago. We have been in a precipitous decline since then :P

35. victoreia says:

It started when Johnny retired. :(

36. Fird Birfle says:

(– or such silky stripeded fur !!! — )

*is skeerded*

37. luvstehQte says:

i think i might resemble that remark!