I Is Scary Mon-starrrr! Arrrrrrrgh!

That’s right, here I come! Take cover! Run for your lives! Get that tail outta my way! Don’t make me totally scare you with my scary scowl!

Scowl-HANCE!

Not scary enough? Then I shall unleash the extra-scary CLAW-HANCE!

Foster kitten Linus, from Kelly R.

Comments

1. TINEEEEEEE YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!

2. Queen of Dork says:

Crap!

*hides shivering under bed*

3. kibblenibble says:

I want to kees his scary leetle fuzzy haid!!!

4. 8O HAILP!!! 8O I’M ASKEERDED!!!!!!!!!!! 8O

5. Love it – Love it – What a wonderful way to introduce paw – oween.

6. victoreia says:

Let me just rub little Linus’ head a bit…..*snatches Linus and runs*

7. Mary (the first) says:

Linus looks more sleepy than scowly. I’m sure we can snorgle that scowl into oblivion!!

8. Flutter-by says:

Gosh Mary, at yer own risk!!!! UR a brave soul !!

YEEEOWWZA !! That’s one terrifying claw and teh SCOWWWLLL yeeps and yikes!

9. SlaveToCat says:

EEEEKKKKKkk
    Grabs the Oreos and bottle of Merlot and hides under the quilt.
    Dang Nabbit…. left the cork screw in the kitchen next to Linus’s food dish. ?:-\

10. I love that he has “baggy eyes” from staying up late to practice his scowl. :)

11. SlaveToCat says:

Nominates Mary (1st) for the purple heart. Bravery above and beyond the call of snorgle duty.

12. I’m gonna kick your a–oooh, feather toy!

13. Must. Cuddle. Miniscule. PREDATOR.

14. Flutter-by says:

Hi Teho! Good to see you here.

I cuddled my mini-predator when he was a bebbeh and still have the scars to prove it a year later. He still adds to them occasionally, the brat!

15. I skerred of you!! Now come closer so I can scoop you up for a cuddle.

16. He’s a fuzzy ball of furry feline fury!

17. Determinashions – I has it.

18. Kari Callin says:

Fear me, petty human, for I am the harbinger of doom! As sacrifice, I demand milk and chicken cat food. Should it not be forth coming, I shall reek havoc on you with my daggers of destruction! FEAR me! FEEEEEAAAAAR MEEEEEEE….ow.

19. Queen of Dork says:

*runs at Theo and attempts a tackle. Darn. He’s too buff from military training. still…tries. ..ugh…grasps legs and tries to trip….ugh! dang*

20. ieeeeeeeee kitten toenails are the stabbiest!

21. Victireia… we’ve discussed this previously… * catches Victoreia’s elbow as she dashes past, swings her around, nabbing kitten neatly, before allowing V. to continue in original direction, sans le tabbi terrible. :D

22. *Joins Q.oD. clinging onto one spit-polished boot and being lugged along the floor…*

23. Tee hee… ask my sister about that, I’m sure she’d agree. She’s “mothering” two orphaned terrors right now, and everytime they see her, they climb up her legs!!! (Good thing shorts season is over where she lives ;) ).

24. ps. I apologize for mispelling your name, Victoreia. I was in a hurry in case you dashed by and I missed you!

25. Tinee tabbee toenails!

26. When I scoop Maggie kitten up for a snorgle, and she protests or wriggles, I tell her, “Too bad, you’re portable.” Linus is looking awfully portable there…

27. bob drummond says:

Can you imagine one of the Big Cats walking towards you with that same look on their face ? Plus the same extended claws ? Only eough time to kiss your — goodbye !

28. Dis MAH blue blanket, & don’t you forget it, see?! ;-)

29. victoreia says:

*grumble* “took my scary kitty!” *pout*

30. Kallisto73 says:

This is probably going to sound bad to the little one: “You are so CUTE when you are angry.”

31. earlybird1 says:

Me too, that part made me LOL! :D :D

32. earlybird1 says:

Yes. And SO much cuter than the original Mon-star (see title)!! *shifty eyes* Am I the only one who remembers Silverhawks? Thundercats? No?

33. Fird Birfle says:

*pats victoreia consolingly, on top of haid*

34. Fird Birfle says:

WINS

35. Fird Birfle says:

“Toe”-tally !!!

36. Fird Birfle says:

OK Meg can officially close down CO now.
    This is The Cutest Thing Evaire !!!

Whooooos da meeeenest, skeeeriest, spittin-est kittayn evaire? YOU ARE!!!
    Yes you are! Yes you are !!!

— continues on into infinity …..

37. We just adopted / rescued a wee baby kitten (first time raising a tiny cat, yikes) and she **Keels Us Ded** with the angry scaryfaces. She thinks she’s a liger or something, the vicious beast!

38. *sprinkles big pile of catnip in front of kitty and waits patiently* Any minute now the little terror of cute will be mellow and mush and I shall hug him, and pat him, and squeeze him, and call him George. Er.. Linus.

39. Extreme eye-capsules! :o

40. Fird Birfle says:

*puts bowl of Alpha-Bits cereal under bed, for QoD’s brekkie*

41. Slips a valium into a cup of coffee and slides it under the bed.

42. Yay for resqte! Congratulations on your new wee one! :-)

43. Be careful — not all kitties respond the same to catnip! It makes my black boy VERY aggressive. O_O

44. victoreia says:

WIN!!

45. AWW :D That is so very nice to hear, Annie Stuart :D What is the name of your dear sweet baby kitty? :D

46. :lol: I know about kitties climbing up pant legs, Wend :lol: My sister’s three white cats, when they were little kittens, climbed up my jean leg too :lol:

47. *Jumps onto Theo’s back. Dang, unable to take him down and wound up going for a piggy-back ride as Queen of Dork and Wend cling to Theo’s legs. Meanwhile, little Linus is enjoying the ride and our attempts to get him away from Theo.*

48. I want to snorgle little Linus :D