Pillow ‘Tock

I am reminded of a song…
“Send me the pillow that you dream on.
Don’t you know that I still care for you?
Send me the pillow that you dream on,
So darling, I can dream on it, too.”

Sweet dreams to Google the chihuahua, Shane L.

Comments

1. Oh I just want to curl myself around Google and fall back asleep too.

2. 260Oakley says:

The search engine is down.
    naps.google.co

3. Some huahua’s are bigger than others.

4. What a sweet little nugget of puppy!

5. It’s so cute.. I can’t help it I need to eat him. *eats*

6. I wonder if they named him that because he is really good at finding droped food on the floor.

7. OMG, the little chocolate-colored nose. And the toe beans. NOM.

8. Ahh Dwight. Until I saw you with your hat off. Then not so much.

9. what a sweet dollop of sleepy doggie.

10. awwww. Who’s a little search engine? Who is? Who is? YOOOOOU are!

Is that a real song? Is it about to be ruined for me because someone I don’t care for sings it? Are there various YouTube versions to chose from?

11. ‘Hillbilly’ sums up the genre

12. TrixandSam says:

brilliant.

13. It’s an oldie but a goodie. Here’s the Dean Martin version:

I think Hank Locklin was the original though.

14. TrixandSam says:

Dolly Parton covered it too.

15. Dean Martin. Swoon.

16. BUTTERSCOTCH TOEBEANS!!!!!!! Nomnomnomnomnom……………….

17. I don’t believe we’ve covered the floppy little ear yet. Definitely nommable!

18. Fird Birfle says:

The First Step toward sobriety, is admitting you Have a Problem.

Welcome, KatieZ !!! :)

19. Fird Birfle says:

(yay) “slePPY” doggie :)
    (see CO Tags, under pic)

20. They’re so peaceful when they sleep. Then they wake up.

21. Um, Leslie, I didn’t get the sense that she was actually seeing this as a problem….

22. Much like kids, rats, hedgies, and husbands

23. cellarmouse says:

he’s bald?

24. I want to pop his entire little self into my mouf.

25. Is it just me or does anybody else see that big arrow that says
    ” Kiss Here” pointing to that puppeh’s noggin ?

26. Nah, you’re hallucinating again, honey.

27. Any furry or four-legged children fall into this. The cat is adorable when she’s snoozing. Then she wakes up and terrorizes the house.

28. Ummm, I think it’s pointing to the tocks.

29. Oh, even yesser.

30. Yep. I’m feeling that urge as well…race you!

31. really? I thought the kissing arrow was pointed at the non-existent little eyebrow

32. skippymom says:

Hey, wait a minute! You told me once that kissing tocks was gross. Now you’re promoting it?

33. Ciro's mom says:

I <3 the mocha nose + the lil' pink showing through on the schnozzle.

34. I missed the tongue. Need a pink-hance!

35. vanilla (toe) beans

36. oh this is better than vanilla. (tastes, mmmm) yep definitely butterscotch.

37. earlybird1 says:

Caramel! :)

38. earlybird1 says:

Ooooh, I was thinking caramel, but butterscotch is betterscotch. NOM.

39. What about the leeps? No one has mentioned his tiny leeps! Smooch! Lip hance please!

40. or maybe the eye capsule. [plink plink]

41. That sweet little doggy is exactly the color of perfect amber. Or maybe a perfectly golden-brown pancake. And, yes, I saw the “Kiss Me Here” arrow pointing at the exquisitely round little haid.

42. I need to nom that lil ear!!!!

43. [plink plink] indeed. Smooch!