Pillow ‘Tock

I am reminded of a song…
“Send me the pillow that you dream on.
Don’t you know that I still care for you?
Send me the pillow that you dream on,
So darling, I can dream on it, too.”

Sweet dreams to Google the chihuahua, Shane L.

1. Oh I just want to curl myself around Google and fall back asleep too.

2. 260Oakley says:

The search engine is down.

3. TrixandSam says:

4. Some huahua’s are bigger than others.

5. What a sweet little nugget of puppy!

6. It’s so cute.. I can’t help it I need to eat him. *eats*

7. Fird Birfle says:

The First Step toward sobriety, is admitting you Have a Problem.

Welcome, KatieZ !!! :)

8. Um, Leslie, I didn’t get the sense that she was actually seeing this as a problem….

9. I wonder if they named him that because he is really good at finding droped food on the floor.

10. OMG, the little chocolate-colored nose. And the toe beans. NOM.

11. vanilla (toe) beans

12. earlybird1 says:

Caramel! :)

13. Ahh Dwight. Until I saw you with your hat off. Then not so much.

14. cellarmouse says:

he’s bald?

15. what a sweet dollop of sleepy doggie.

16. Fird Birfle says:

(yay) “slePPY” doggie :)
    (see CO Tags, under pic)

17. awwww. Who’s a little search engine? Who is? Who is? YOOOOOU are!

Is that a real song? Is it about to be ruined for me because someone I don’t care for sings it? Are there various YouTube versions to chose from?

18. ‘Hillbilly’ sums up the genre

19. It’s an oldie but a goodie. Here’s the Dean Martin version:

I think Hank Locklin was the original though.

20. Dean Martin. Swoon.

21. Oh, even yesser.

22. TrixandSam says:

Dolly Parton covered it too.

23. BUTTERSCOTCH TOEBEANS!!!!!!! Nomnomnomnomnom……………….

24. oh this is better than vanilla. (tastes, mmmm) yep definitely butterscotch.

25. earlybird1 says:

Ooooh, I was thinking caramel, but butterscotch is betterscotch. NOM.

26. I don’t believe we’ve covered the floppy little ear yet. Definitely nommable!

27. They’re so peaceful when they sleep. Then they wake up.

28. Much like kids, rats, hedgies, and husbands

29. Any furry or four-legged children fall into this. The cat is adorable when she’s snoozing. Then she wakes up and terrorizes the house.

30. I want to pop his entire little self into my mouf.

31. Yep. I’m feeling that urge as well…race you!

32. Is it just me or does anybody else see that big arrow that says
    ” Kiss Here” pointing to that puppeh’s noggin ?

33. Nah, you’re hallucinating again, honey.

34. Ummm, I think it’s pointing to the tocks.

35. skippymom says:

Hey, wait a minute! You told me once that kissing tocks was gross. Now you’re promoting it?

36. really? I thought the kissing arrow was pointed at the non-existent little eyebrow

37. or maybe the eye capsule. [plink plink]

38. [plink plink] indeed. Smooch!

39. Ciro's mom says:

I <3 the mocha nose + the lil' pink showing through on the schnozzle.

40. I missed the tongue. Need a pink-hance!

41. What about the leeps? No one has mentioned his tiny leeps! Smooch! Lip hance please!

42. That sweet little doggy is exactly the color of perfect amber. Or maybe a perfectly golden-brown pancake. And, yes, I saw the “Kiss Me Here” arrow pointing at the exquisitely round little haid.

43. I need to nom that lil ear!!!!