Duck Season! Wabbit Season!

Hmm, this looks ‘shopped. I can tell from the pixels, and from seeing some chemically-induced duckbunnies in my time.

Photo by deniedart.

Comments

1. shoop.

2. bunnehs are cute even with duck feet

sorry, bird feet in general kind of gross me out

3. BWAHAHAHAHA!

4. Actually, there’s another Warner Bros. cartoon this brings to mind:

5. Its a Bucky!!!!!

6. question, in my dreams will you be waddling or hopping? These sorts of questions can keep you up at night.

7. Gahhhhh!!!! Is this real? (kidding)

8. Ooo…Kay! I swear I’ve seen one of these in a cartoon once. LOL

9. Does Mr. Rabbit approve of the ‘shopping? Or in denial?

10. Run for your lives it is the DUCKBUNNY! A horrible blood thirsty creature!

11. Fird Birfle says:

“siwwy Wabbit/Duck !!!”

12. Clearly, Dugs here (or is it “Baffy”?) does not approve of ‘shopping.

13. Wuck? Dabbit?

Maybe it’s a Dare!

14. I agree.

15. Clearly I drank too much last night.
    I need a hare of the duck that billed me.

16. FIRE!

….Despicable.

17. It’s real. It’s called a buckny. I had one when I was a kid.

Bucknies are the cutest ever.

18. I’d snorgle it. Though I’m suspicious that this will end up on a creationist site: This is what evolutionists believe in!

19. you make me wanna
    shoop, shoop ba doop?

20. It’s definitely a dunny! Though this makes me wonder what kinda sound a dunny makes.

21. It’s the Cadbury bunny!

22. Karla Borecky says:

Who puts the EW in CUTE?? Eh? EH???

23. Well done, Gigi.

24. But, it looks so soft…

25. Suuuuuuure you did, sweetheart.

26. WHY did you have to tell us it was shopped?!? I wanted to believe it was real!

27. “NOW CUT THAT OUT!”

28. Be serious. It’s a quabbit.

29. Fird Birfle says:

Signed,
    Jack Benny :)

30. Fird Birfle says:

(I suppose it *MIGHT* cause trubble, if I were to suggest the possibility that
    a Bunneh and a Ducky ….how shall I put this? …GOT BIZZY one Saturday night; and this pic is of their luuurvechild??) ;)

31. Kari Callin says:

Hmmm…apparently, this is what happens when the Easter bunny swaps “personal favors” for eggs to color.

32. baaah hahhah
    I love that commercial. The llama, the lion bok-bokking!

33. Some mischief is afoot.

34. EEEEEeeeeeeewwwww!

35. But did it see you?

36. Someone was into psychedelic substances before the 60s came along…just sayin.

37. Rachel of Cyberia says:

Dunny? Buck?

38. Rachel of Cyberia says:

I’d take her too, but she’s gloomy.

39. At least it’s a cute li’l nightmare. Most of mine involve arachnids.

40. Thanks! I’d never seen that one before. But has to be said: I’m a fiddler crab!
    duh da DA duh da DA duh da DAHHHH:
    4:30-5:35

41. Bucknies are very disapproving

42. In Australia, it’s definitely a flushing sound.

43. Prrrrrrrrrronoun trouble!

44. I replied to this but it went somewhere else :cry:

45. skippymom says:

There is a picture book called Duck! Rabbit! that addresses this issue. Some of you might find it helpful.

46. Duckbunni says:

I really wish people would stop posting my picture online. I prefer my privacy. (*)<

47. victoreia says:

Fird, that *almost* deserves being sent straight to the fourth level of the Mod Lounge! The one with no windows, no infinity pool, and three stale saltine crackers.

48. Once her energy is turned right side out she’ll be just fine.

49. The picture is obviously Photoshopped. I mean who really has eyelashes that long, even with mascara?

50. Mine like to involve rats, and floating barge/schools. Don’t ask.
    This little character would be a nice change.

51. Moi?

52. Then maybe you shouldn’t represent a holiday. (Hmph…all these pseudo-celebs whining about their privacy but just wait until they’re trying to sell all their peeps to the paps, you just can’t get away from them).

53. That’s exactly how I sounded. :)

54. Don’t make me be chargin’ mah lazer beams.

55. The mascara is what gets me.

56. That’s not cute, it’s creepy. lol!

57. *nods enthusiastically from down under*

58. and the brown eyeliner… very few can get away with that look.

59. in NC we have The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery… this is way cuter.
    “Duck-Rabbit”

60. i say straight to the VIP room for that one! ;)

61. He doesn’t have to cute you now.

62. If it had little horns, it’d be a quackalope.

63. starlinguk says:

And NO PICKLES!

64. Eeek! Sorry but that is just plain wrong!

65. Shoulda added wings and antlers for the full Wolpertinger look.

(Some Wolpertingers have duck feet … )

66. ooh! what if someone invented the Cutertinger? Big eyes, of course, curled in pawsicles and toe beans, the ears… well, that could wreck everything. ear nubs versus tall ears, a la the fennec fox? oh, i shudder to think. something like a Cutertinger could tear us apart.

67. Karen Hardie says:

It made me think of this:

Don’t worry, it’s kid-safe. :)