Out! Out I Say!

Scene: A cavern. In the middle, a boiling cauldron. Enter a witchchichi.

Double, double, toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble. Eye of newt,…

Teddy, do you mind? Can I have a little privacy? I need my me time.

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,…

Teddy and his bunny; something cute this way comes, Scoti N.

1. skippymom says:

Um, excuse me, but is that a stuffed animal rabbit taking a bath? WTH?

2. skippymom says:

And, I’ve been sent to lounge, no idea why. Can I get a medium coffee with Nyquil?

3. HRH QueenCat says:

sure; I have witch’s brew, too and bubble blowers – want some :)

4. SlaveToCat says:

ooohhhh bubbles. I see bubbles everywhere. Pretty bubbles.

5. tiny bubbles…

6. Dessert buffet today! Have some semifreddo!

7. By the pricking of my thumbs, something adorable this way comes! Open, locks, whoever knocks.

8. victoreia says:

Is the bunny testing the water before the witchchichi goes in? :lol:

9. random dog person says:

Chihuahuas don’t seem like good witches to me. I have yet to see a threatening Chihuahua.

Chihuahua is fun to spell!

10. I can’t even tell what that is in the water. Do I need to get an emergency appointment at the eye doctor’s?

11. And where is the reference to Fatal Attraction? That’s one sick puppy. Poor bunny.

12. A little water clears us of this deed.

13. My bunny lies under the water.
    My bunny lies under the sea.
    My bunny lies under the water.
    Oh bring back my bunny to me.

14. oh lordy!
    *snerk x3*

15. kibblenibble says:

16. Last night while I lay on my pillow
    Last night while I lay on my bed
    I slept with my feet out the window
    This morning my neighbors were dead.

17. Oh no, WHY the moderation? Any Timbits left?

18. SlaveToCat says:

Just when Teddy got the bunny smelling the way he wanted it too humans go and wash the bunny.

Maybe someone should tell Teddy that bunnies can breath under water, he looks a bit concerned.

19. Teddy Decided his bunny needed a bath! ROFL.

20. Teddy stole the bunny from his owner and ruined it…now he’s hiding the evidence…sink leetle bunneh, SINK!

21. A witchchichi! I swoon.

22. I’ll eat U my pretty…and a hex on your owner too !!

23. scale of dragon, tooth of wolf, who’s skateboarding on my roof…..