Yo Rocky, how you doon?

Mick, dey broke mah nose again.
Look, Rocky, after you win this thing, I know some nice steps you can run up and down.
Hey Mick, I know you think I’m the greatest boxer, but I’m really a rottweiler.

Penelope, the rat terrier, and her rottweiler friend are down for the count, Kathy D.

Comments

1. *sigh* ain’t nothin better than a big doggeh with eyebrow dots… makes my soul happy :)

2. I was just going to comment on the eyebrow dots :) love em!

3. an a little pupper with eyebrow dots tooooooo! :)

4. One of my former neighbors used to have a rottweiler, Bobs, and since he didn’t get alot of attention, I used to go over there to pet him, and he used to *lean* into me, as if he was soooo grateful for the interaction and attention… I always wished I could do more for him, but they eventually found him a better home where he got more attention.

5. You may think I’m a little weird but I fell in love with rottweilers when I saw them in The Omen back in 1976.

6. “I was thinkin’, it really don’t matter if I lose this fight. It really don’t matter if this guy opens my head, either. ‘Cause all I wanna do is go the distance.”

(Cue theme music.)

7. warrior rabbit says:

Well, we weren’t going to say anything, but now that you mention it…

But you’re in good company here!

8. :lol:

9. Weird? Nobody around here that’s weird… [shifty eyes]

10. Stewie: You know, there are three hours until the exam.
    Brian: Oh cr*p! All we’ve done is work out!

11. Not us! *stuffs another kittayn in my mouf*

12. First time in the mod lounge! Where are all of the goodies? Oh, wait. There’s a martini! *slurp*

13. Love to see some pup-pals together. :)

14. Aww! Little dog + big dog always = cute. I think that should be a Rule of Cuteness.

15. Yo, pyrit, nice Fuluffya accent!

16. I’m ded…the little bebbeh is hugging the big bebbeh.

17. I totally read the mouseover as “Get bark in there”. Which would have been an awful pun. :P

18. *puts paw on head* you don’t feel warm…are u sure u got the flu?

19. Kari Callin says:

“Ready to give up? Say cat! SAY IT!!!!”
    “cat”
    “I can’t HEAR you!”
    ” CAAAAATTT!”

20. We’re not goin’ for a KO here, we’re goin’ for a K9!

21. Tall girl says:

Innerspecies snorglefest???

22. nope! nosiree! *nom nom puppeh ears*

23. *LOVE* doggies who do the gentle-but-persistent “lean!”

24. Super Squee!! I love me some Rat Terriers. Look like they should be High Action dogs but sleep all day, usually in your clean laundry. To me it looks he is trying to teach his rottie buddy the fine art of napping. “Put your head down like that, now close your eyes, now ignore everything but the sound of the treat jar opening.”

25. Oh, they know how to use those eyebrow dots to their best expressive advantage, too. There’s nothing more concerned-looking than a BIG dog looking at you as if to say, “Are you really going to eat all of that sandwich? You’ve been wanting to lose weight, you know…”

26. Our Rocky dog does this, when I’m sitting on the couch (the couch has ends that recline). He’ll come present his head for petting, and then turn around as if to say, “Okay, scratch my butt now,” and I oblige him by digging my feet into his ‘tocks. (Big hairy dog, sheds a lot, thick fur on ‘tocks)

27. Fird Birfle says:

I wondered a similar thought. They are different SUB-species …

28. Fird Birfle says:

comme c’est clevaire!!!!

29. ADRIENNE !!!!

30. skippymom says:

looks up briefly from smooching kitty ‘tocks

31. Intra-species?

32. oh geez Noelegy, you nailed it… Miss Schnozz tried just yesterday to convince me that, yes, as a matter of fact, dogs do eat egg rolls, and rather enjoy them, really, and I don’t need two of them, and can’t I just share some? “Remember your teachers always told you to share” she says… oy….

33. So…you did give her one, right?

34. Nope – happy to say I did not cave! She sure gave me heck about it all evening, though…

35. Fird Birfle says: