So You Think You Can Waddle

Can you waddle? Never tried? Can you waddle and be tewtally cute at the same time? As you can see, the waddle competition is brutal.

What a waddle squad, jpockele.

Comments

1. DUCKLING TOCKS!!!

2. I can hardly look at this…..overwhelming cuteness…

3. 260Oakley says:

So they belly up to the bar and the bartender asks them: So waddle it be?
    (I’ll save you all the trouble and do the groaning myself for this one.)

4. Ahh! Just when you thought they had forgotten about TockTober!

5. 260Oakley says:

They would of course order Heinyken, the official drink of TockTober.

6. So, are the 2 white spots tail-lights?

7. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

It’s the ducks wearing glasses again!

8. Why, I believe they are! :D

9. Walking in a V formation? They must be part goose.

10. QUAHAHAHAHAHA!

11. Hey ! Wait a minute….. Sometimes I waddle ( I have a bad ankle & walk with a cane)
    but I don’t look as cute . :o( NO FAIR ! (said in whiny voice)
    Maybe I need “tail lights” ??? ;oD

12. Speaking of cute waddling animals (these need sweateuws) check this out, knitting cuteologists! Penguins in need! http://www.grist.org/list/2011-10-18-you-know-you-want-to-knit-a-sweater-for-a-penguin

13. Sara Sunshine says:

Today I am 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and I say to those duckies, “heck yes I can waddle, bring it on!” They might win the cuteness part, but my waddle, it is epic.

14. What adorable lil morsels! *pops in mah mouf*

15. likestolurk says:

I was thinking the same thing! Tocktober shouldn’t be forgotten about.

threadjack:
    Penguins need sweateaws! Pass it along! http://animaltracks.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/20/8411051-a-good-yarn-knitters-make-sweaters-for-penguins-after-oil-spill
    /threadjack

16. likestolurk says:

Should have scrolled further before commenting…glad you posted a link too!

17. Not just tocks-downy duckling tocks-yay! And I thought the excitement of Tockstober was winding down (boy, am I glad to be wrong)!

18. Bumble the Bunny says:

yep, t’ocktober is well and truly here :D

19. and when the bartender asks “how you gonna pay”? they reply “just put in on our bill”.

20. Synchronized waddling. The new “it” sport. Everyone who was doing zumba is now participating.

21. Mary (the first) says:

My thoughts exactly!!

22. Mary (the first) says:

I was thinking the same.. I do waddle, I’m sure, but don’t look nearly as cute when I do. Nor really, cute at all, probably. I had not considered that it was my lack of “tail lights” though. :D

23. Or they could make a web payment.

24. D’ocks!

25. yeah, just don’t tell them they’re wearing turtle necks. wouldn’t it be the best if they could have polos with little penguins on them?

26. Alas I am not crafty but I will forward this to all my knitting friends!
    Just love the tux sweateuw!!

27. :lol:

28. how do you think they put their blinkers on??

29. YAAAYYY yes likestolurk – I hope this becomes a worldwide phenomenom – just considering all the adorable little sweateuws that penguins everywhere can put on. Toooooo cute. And Gigi I can’t knit either! So that’s why I posted here. I am hoping for a crochet pattern – that I can do! :)

30. toctober lasts all month.
    lots more time for more tockin.

31. victoreia says:

*puts on stern schoolmarm look* Aren’t you going to share those with the other children? *taps foots*

32. or at least a down payment. :-)

33. *passes around enough for everyone*

34. WAIT WAIT HOLD EVERYTHING I only just now noticed wee little droplets on the far-right tummy!! BELLEH DREEP! oh, I … I feel faint, I …

35. Fird Birfle says:

Every ONE of y’all is certifiable tonight.
    And that’s a Good Thing.

….or a Good Thang. Yer choice.

36. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh.

Hey — this prompts my mind into about 78 directions simultaneously.
    But I’ll try to limit myself to commenting on the Top Two.

One: can we go off on a tangent about “turtle”neck shirts, here on CO??
    Two: you COULD tell ‘em that they’re turtleneck shirts and simply say that
    they are in memory of Steve Jobs. :)

37. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh “tail” lights = WIN

38. Fird Birfle says:

Eh???

*face takes on a puzzled expression*

*scratches top of head*

39. lookin both ways before they waddle cross the street! ;)

40. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Remember? From the “Please Exit in a Disorderly Fashion” post?

41. Teeny feathery tocks! So kewt! And they walk so funny.

42. Yes! D’ocks, d’ocks…my favoritest of ‘tocks!! Happy Tocktober to all!

43. And this is all on the fly?!? Whooo y’all sure can wing it!!

44. All the single duckies, all the single duckies…