I Know You’re Here Somewhere!

Come out, come out wherever you are! (singsong)

Fifi, by the gleam in your eyes, we’ve met our demise. Fifi, Chinese hamster, sent in by Agnes Z., from Poland.

Comments

1. Can we get an evil eye-hance?

I think I can see the recently deceased camera person.

2. staring into the hamster’s suspicious eye…it’s mesmerizing…

3. There’s a whole other dimension in that eye….

4. Hewwo, Chinese ham-ham… you’re so cute… I’ll follow you anywhere…

5. Oh, wow, can you enhance what’s reflected in the eye, a la Bladerunner?

Supercute.

6. Chinese hambutt smells delicious noms! Such little pink paws! Such big bulgy eyes!

7. 260Oakley says:

Who’s up for a game of hide-and-go-squeak?

8. Mary (the first) says:

Why am I always most entranced by the whiskers?? Why???

9. Oh my, the whiskers are wonderful indeed – but those widdle bitty, teeny tiny toes kill me!

10. I dunno…when u think about it, they are pretty interesting. So shiny and perfect. But i don’t even notice them cuz i just can’t get over that EYE :D

11. Fird Birfle says:

BEF FTW!!!

12. *splode*

13. The eyes… they pull me in! Is it possible to escape from the whisker radar?!

14. MEGA-BEF!!

15. Meanwhile I am entranced by the pointy, pinky nose.

16. I copied it and enlarged it, and–By Golly!, you CAN see the camera person! We def need the classic CO eye-hance! (I don’t know how to get my enlargement to embed)

Also, never realized Chinese hams had such a mouse-like face!

17. Ollie Ollie Oxen ALL FREE!

We used to play hide and seek after dark

It was awesome!

Memories!

18. bob drummond says:

OKAY, the eyes have it ,majority rules!! Even so,this little guy is cute. At first I thought it was a RAT, but I relieved that it’s only a little Mandarin Ham !!!!

19. bob drummond says:

was relieved…. excuse me for de booboo !!!

20. Shazzanorth says:

“FifI” really? So perfect!

21. Beware the ham with a gleam in its eye…

22. she’s pretty cute, but she’d be much cuter dressed up as a dinosaur!

23. ” by the gleam in your eyes, we’ve met our demise. ”

Middle linesof a limerick! Hmmmm

24. That’s true of so many things.

25. Fird Birfle says:

HEH HEH at bof of yew.

26. Fird Birfle says:

(how did we all miss this golden opportunity?)

BEEEEEEEP !!!!111!!!!!

27. I just just thinking she has ind of a Velociraptor look about her as in Jurassic Park, check it out.

28. Hmm, it must be tough playing hide and seek with Fifi: even as her eyes are scanning intently forward, her ears are pointed backwards, and her whiskers fanned out to the sides. Fifi has total situational awareness.

29. It’s the intense focus in the eyes and the low crouch, like she’s ready to pounce.

30. I think we could coin a new term.

Whisker floofage!

31. Same here and these ones are so peachy-pink and perfectly manicured!

32. That looks like my skin around the middle of Jan. 8O *heads for moisturizer stock-up sale*

33. oh I don’t know, I was thinking something like this!

34. Chinese hamsters are the best little hammies ever! So well-mannered and loveable!