Famous Last Words

Don‘t worry, how much trouble could one little ferret be?

Heh, heh. You know, for a moment there, I thought I was in trouble.

OK that’s it. Either the ferret goes, or I go.

Agh! Wake me when it’s over!

The outstretched paw, is just sooo tragique, theogeo .

Comments

1. Those two look like best friends sharing a snack.

2. Orange kitties are the bestest.

3. Ditto – they are so loving and mellow. I would love to see more of that kitteh, his coloring looks lovely.

4. The expression in the first picture says, “He has to go to sleep sometime…”

5. Absolutely! I love this one’s loooooong nose and–of course–the very dark orange stripes.

6. TrixandSam says:

This kitteh’s face is glorious! The angle of the eyes and cheekbones (take THAT, Gisele!) are amazing and that long, regal nose is magnificent. I’m more of a dog person, but if I had this kitteh, I would stare into his eyes forever. OK, I’d smooch him all over as well. And rub his cheeks and eyebrows… kronsch on his ears… maybe massage the bridge of his nose…

(yeesh, i’m embarrassing myself, aren’t i)

7. I don’t know about “best” friends…those look like angry ears on that kitty in picture two. “Tolerant friends”, I’d say.

8. if only there was a way to know what the ferret was thinking…

9. heck no, you’re not embarrassing yourself with this group – I smooch, rub cheeks & eyebrows, massage noses, etc all the time with my cats!

10. Fird Birfle says:

If the folks here at CO haven’t decided THAT within about 12 hours, you’d have to ask the ferret’s MOTHER to get a better answer

11. bookmonstercats says:

The ferret is thinking “Heh heh. I am taking ovah teh world, a leetle at a time, starting with the kitty crunch, thenmoving swiftly on to the kitty litter*. After that, furry knee sock will RULE.”

* In my experience, ferrets are very neat and tidy critters.

12. skippymom says:

I approve of how the food dish and litter box are color-coordinated with the rug.

13. Not in this crowd, you’re not. :)

14. Megumi's Mom says:

If they aren’t already buddies (w/ kitteh tolerating food sharing) they will be SOOON.
    ’cause that’s how ferrets roll.

15. I think maybe that’s the ferret’s cage, not a litter box. I have something similar for my piggeh, although in purple. I was also thinking that food dish is kinda small for a cat, and it’s rather chewed on, so maybe it’s the ferret’s food dish? And it’s the kitteh horning in on teh ferret’s food? 8)

16. Kneesock and Goldenrod – they’re cops!

17. Ha I was just coming to say the same thing… that the interloper of the food dish is the kitty not the ferret.

18. Hehehehehe! OMG.. the possibilities.

This is just killing me

Snerk

19. I think you are absolutly right ceejoe,

I know that kitty pose in the last picture, it is the dreaded: ” I’m so cute you have to give me what I want ” pose with the extrended paw and the head on the side.

20. So what do ferrets eat? Is it something a cat would want? Well, obviously THIS cat wants it…

21. the orange kitty looks alot like our kitty Emma Jean
    maybe someone can tell me how a cat can go thru a door. Emma will follow me to the bathroom. as I’m closing the door I keep my foot out stretched in cause I need to give her a gentle nudge. the door is almost closed, I watch as Emma sits on the hallway floor,that,s my last sight of her as I close the door. I saw her SITTING on the hallway floor. yet when I turn around there she is in the bathroom looking up at me . I never take my eyes off her as I’m closing the door. How is she doing this???? lol

22. You’re giving me lovely flashbacks to Pinky and the Brain. I miss those guys.

23. I gotta agree M.D. I got a little nervous seeing those ears until I saw the next picture.

24. That’s because cats aren’t flesh and bone. They’re made of gas.

25. I woke up in the middle of the night to cronsh cronsh cronsh and my hedgehog was was eating out of the cat food dish in the kitchen with my big cat carefully supervising. Another time I heard this strange slerpage and i was like, “WHAT IN THE WORLD!?” and flicked on the light in the kitchen and the hoglet had just done a freezeframe with one front leg planted in the water dish, one back leg flyin’ high trying to balance, and his tongue extended into the water. He used to always FREEZE for like 5 solid seconds when I’d turn on the light while he was out carousing.

26. True dat.

27. bookmonstercats says:

Those were the days…….

28. Just like my kitty: a pushover!

29. Oh yeah, they’re ethereal. I often do head counts, to make sure I haven’t locked anyone out on the porch or in a closet for instance, and sometimes I could SWEAR I’ve looked in every possible nook and cranny, and I’m starting to freak, and I turn around, and the one that was missing is sitting RIGHT THERE in the middle of the floor looking at me, like Duh!

30. victoreia says:

*tapping fingers impatiently for show*

31. skippymom says:

That is one of the most crazy-making experiences in the world. My four and I live in a very small house, and when I can’t find one of them I run around from room to room screaming his or her name, looking in EVERY SINGLE PLACE a cat could be hiding. After about ten minutes of this, growing increasingly panicky, knowing there’s no way anybody could have gotten out of the house, suddenly there is the missing one, just sitting there watching me act like a lunatic.

32. YES! Small house here too! And it’s not like they can even FIT under the sofa, I mean it’s only 1″ off the ground, but I’ve looked there! With a flashlight to make sure!

33. skippymom says:

I’ve looked behind bookcases that are less than an inch from the wall!

34. victoreia says:

Kitty’s expression in the first pic: “Really? I mean, really?”

35. Fird Birfle says:

Here ya go, bmc :) Enjoy!!

(if your computer & the internet connections will cooperate.
    Aren’t you in GB??)

36. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

All cats = “sardonic”.
    I believe that cats’ world-view, was the source, from which Steven Wright developed his oeuvre.

37. Fird Birfle says:

y’all be funny storytellers today!!!

38. I see “trying to keep my ears out of the food bowl” ears in that photo.

39. Ferrets eat crunchy meat-based kibble. It would be relevant to a kitteh’s interest.

40. Philo and Maggie were doing their mad-dash-about-the-house the other day, and ran up the stairs, into the office, and up on the back of my chair, nearly simultaneously. I turned around to say “Hey, what the dilly, yo?” at the impact of two kitties smacking the back of my chair, and Philo >pooted< right in my face.

I swear.

41. What, that’s not the kind of gas you meant?

42. YES! I’ve had all of the above experiences: the cat that gets through doors or is completely missing then re-appears. Freaks me right out, but at the same time I have to admit I’m impressed, whether it’s magic or real. I spent AN HOUR AND A HALF looking for Dora one night (OK, at the time I wasn’t impressed, just extremely worried and annoyed) inside and out, finally gave up and started thinking about the ‘missing cat’ signs I’d be posting in the morning . . . and she came walking up the hallway. (I discovered her secret weeks later, but I’m not telling.)

43. Or “trying to keep my ears out of the knee sock’s nibble range.”

44. and then did you say, “why you little–!”

and then did he take off super-quick with a “pitTEW” sound and leave just a few disappearing clouds left behind?

and then you said, “what th–” [fists clenched]

45. i love the first picture! the cat has a “do you believe this?!” look in his eyes

46. TrixandSam says:

Thanks ceejoe, Noelegy. I’ll buck up and be all gooey-ooey with pride.

47. “See what I put up with?”

48. Fird Birfle says:

evidently Sharpy saw that cartoon!!!

(nice sound FX, BTW, Sharpy! :) )

49. :lol: The ferret and cat are sharing the food dish that I remember seeing on America’s Funniest Videos two cats doing the same thing :lol: One cat would pull the food dish to him/her and eat and then the other cat would pull the food dish back to him/her at eat :lol: That was shown going on for some time :lol:

50. missing kitty routine-been there many times.
    just have to wonder if it might be a cat’s version of kitty tv, like watching the birds at the birdfeeder only much more fun??
    paw over mouth to cover thier sniggles an giggles as they watch us race around.
    ” hey i’ was bored, needed some entertament” says kitty. walks off sniggling an giggling loud enough to hear him.
    that’s all for now folks. tune in next time to watch …

51. omg you crack me up!

52. Oh that’s precious, ‘knee sock’, I just scared my coworkers laughing out loud at that one. If I ever get a ferret, I’m going to name it Knee Sock. :)

53. Fird Birfle says:

LUV that & thx for telling; I haven’t seen it :)

54. You are welcome, Fire Birfle :D I looked it up on “YouTube” and I was able to find it :lol: The title is “FunnyFuse Faves: It’s My Bowl!” :lol:

55. lof this series of photos