Gittin’ Jiggy Wit It

Elebenty billion piece puzzle. You like it? I made it myself! And the pieces fit snuggly, (’cause bun’s all about snuggly.)

Puzzles do have many bunny-fits,  jpockele .

1. Aww! She’s so fluffy <3

2. Such a pretty bunneh! (Or handsome, if it’s a boy!)

*pet pet pet*

3. *sneaks up to bun* *swish of air* *runs away fast, leaving a puzzle behind*

4. Look! It’s a unicorn farting rainbows! ;-)
    *catches bun, runs away giggling*

5. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME!!!! *snatches bun-bun from Ali-Baba, then runs away giggling like a maniac*

6. *Trips Guinea Peeg Lover (but ever so gently, and only after placing a protective soft rubber surface on the ground) , swipes bunny and runs away.*

7. Fird Birfle says:

*is entirely amused by Sprock’s careful attention to medical concerns*

8. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Durn it.

9. victoreia says:

*looks at empty hands* Wha? HEY! :???:

10. Fird Birfle says:

*pats victoreia on the head in a pseudo-consoling manner*

11. Sets up bun sharing schedule…
    Are Tuesday’s & bank holidays good for you, V? :-)

12. What a cutie-patootie! Her coloring looks like a tortie cat – is there a name for it in bunnehs?

13. Ceejoe, I was gonna say something similar, like she looked half-tortie, half marmie. Wonder if there is a bunneh name for this?

14. warrior rabbit says:

Mmmm, Harlequin, I think.

15. Yep, I’ve got two! Click my name to see them.

16. They’re adorable! Is that coloring always female, like in tortie & calico kittehs?

17. Nope, they’re all gorgeous!

The orange/black ones are Japanese Harlequins, but there are different colour combinations like black/white (Magpie Harlequins I think) and blue/white or blue/orange.

They’re all fabulous though, especially when they look like they’re wearing high-waisted trousers XD

18. Altruistic bun joins the piece corp.

19. How long do you spend coming up with these things?!

20. skippymom says:

I’ve always assumed that they just spring into her mind, unencumbered by the thought process. That’s how it works with the songs I make up for my cats.

21. skippymom says:

Moderation for WHAT?!
    Well, it is coming up on five o’clock. (reaching for martini shaker)

22. Mary (the first) says:

It’s five o’clock somewhere :D

23. skippymom says:

(high-fives Mary)
    (shake shake shake)

24. 260Oakley says:

Oh Skippymom, so many of things that I do on a daily basis are unencumbered by the thought process, you’d swear I was a cat!

25. crystalrabbit7 says:

I believe this bun is making a re-piece appearance:

Funny bunny pack

26. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

You’re RIGHT!

27. Aww this bunny needs to team up with Lilac,,, Cat puzzler extraordinaire.

28. love your blog, KA! So you have Magneato and Lilac? Are these the two you mentioned the other day that don’t like each other? They’re both beautiful! Are they both females?

29. WE curretnly have an all female crew.
    But MAgneato went over the rainbow bridge a while ago now I just have Lilac and Little One and they rarely get along even though they have been together a long time.

Actually Magneato and Lilac got along pretty good together.

30. I’m so sorry to hear about Magneato.
    I’ll have to look at your blog tomorrow, to find a picture of Little One (leaving work now).

31. Fird Birfle says:

*is impressed with ceejoe’s “applications of computer resources” at work* ;)

32. hey, I was on break! /shifty eyes/

33. I want to figure this out, but it’s puzzling…instead, DISAPPROVING BUNNY STARE OF DISAPPROVAL.

34. Bunneh looks kind of neutral to moi, but it’s hard to tell from the side!

35. Bun looks like eet is wearing pants. Bun looks more curious than dissaproving.

36. I do like his striped pants and solid color top. Tres fashionable..

37. fancy bunnaloons!

38. bookmonstercats says:

Nope, I beg (ever so respectfully) to disagree.

It’s clearly a skirt/jacket combo with matching court shoes and fascinator.

39. I want that bunneh! I love how his eyes match the blue sky (i think they’re blue?)…and how his clouring matches the rest of the puzzle!

40. Gasp! What a gorgeous bunny!! I am the first one to admit that I am a sucker for bunnies, but this one really is a bun of a different color. So beautiful. The cute on this little guy is making me dizzy. *grabs paper bag and resumes deep breathting…*

41. Bun looks a little puzzled.

42. Fird Birfle says:

43. Coworker: “God painted that one half and half.”

44. kisekileia says:

Aww, it’s a little fuzzy pretty bun!

45. Aaww.. my two favourite things. Puzzles and bunnies.

46. Fird Birfle says:
  47. michelle b adams says:

i really do want thees bunbun; my zip is 34442; anybunny know a source?