Don’t Forget Your 5-a-Day

Mmmmm, fresh-picked kitten peach. (sniiiff) Smells so good. We should make a pie…

A kitten a day, especially Tuesday, keeps the doctor away, Anna H. (Anna’s kitten is named Tuesday.)

1. Ah, Tuesday….Love the name!! Kitamins (chuckle!) Gotta have my daily dose of kitamins!

2. I agree, very cute name for a very cute kitteh.

3. emmberrann says:

Do we have an idea what is the minimum (as if I would settle for the minimum!) daily requirement for Kitamins? I’ll bet I’m kitamin-deficient…. Oh, what is a kitamin-deprived kitteh-worshiper to do?

4. Marmieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

5. (S)He looks sooo comfortable, relaxed and happy!!! I want to rub my cheek against that belly!!!

6. Fird Birfle says:

aaaaand so PWETTY !!! Don’t forget “pwetty” [aka “handsome”] !!!111!!!!

7. MUST!

8. Move over, Jake! I need some belly space myself!

9. Jake and Berg, you both move over so I can also snorgle that little kitty’s belly too.

10. KittyMarthaPoo says:

ah, belly snorgling. One of my favorite activities :) Mmmmm, soft warm kitty fluff…

11. Time to get to snorggling! :D

12. Yay! Love the idea of “kitamins”. Would they be made of Vitamin Squee?! :)

13. I believe kittens are also a good source of EFA’s: Essential Fluffy Arses.

14. JLAmusings says:

*snerk* Yes, one does get quite a daily dose of EFAs when sharing a home with kittehs. They think all of use need LOTS of EFAs. Sigh.

15. JLAmusings says:

oops- all of us.
    Use? Maybe I was channeling my Philly relatives “All of youse guys”

16. Aww, little Tuesday!
    who could hang a name on you?

17. skippymom says:

18. Fird Birfle says:

19. I was really hoping that “Tuesday” is her middle name and “Ruby” is her first. :)

I’m not a big Stones fan, but that is one of their songs I do like.

20. Stwipees! Owange and white stwipees!

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. That is one fluffy kitty tummy begging for raspberries…

23. The only thing I don’t like about this post is that it reminds me that I suffer from chronic kitamin deficiency. Oh well. *snorgles vicariously*

24. Symptoms of low blood-kitamin level: 1) vicarious snorgling 2) cupping hands waiting for kitten to appear 3) coveting thy neighbors’ cat

25. Forms hands in like fashion… no kittayn materializing… *sigh* This still makes Tuesday, officially, my favorite day of the week : )

26. Great. Now I’m going to spend way too much time thinking about what flavor my kitteh is. She is a brown tabby with white chest and belly. Perhaps turtle cheesecake?

27. Vanilla moose tracks ice cream

28. Triple chocolate.

29. pecan pie with vanilla ice cream?

30. Treacle flavour, that’s my kitten’s name and he’s a dark brown tabby! Could also be coffee cake with a dollop of cream on the neck… :-D

31. I’ll take an entire bushel, please.

32. *mixes up a pitcher of fuzzy navels to wash down kitamins*

Fuzzy navel, anyone?

33. victoreia says:

34. Kitteh has a fuzzy navel….

35. Ah, I’ve been escorted by some handsome hunks to the Moderation Lounge. Let’s see what’s on the menu today: ah, marmalade kitteh on toast, with a hot cup of cocoa. Oh, and there are marshmallow kittehs for the top. I’ll just toast my feet at this lovely fire and wait for the Moderation Goddesss to smile on me.

36. If that’s what they’re serving in the mod lounge, count me in!

37. What a pretty baby!

38. Fird Birfle says:

PS (at the risk of repeating myself) YAY “Sleppy” Tag!!!11!!!

39. Perfect belly snorgling position! *snorf snorf*

40. victoreia says:

41. Hang on there, v! *hands victoreia a gift certificate (floof optional) for her local Marmie Rescute shelter*

42. Boy, oh, boy, do people know what CO readers like or what? That pic is just all kinds of wonderful.

43. skippymom says:

Looking at this makes me desperately want to give birth to a kitten.

44. I’ve had that dream…

45. skippymom says:

I have a couple of times dreamed that I did have kittens and was trying to nurse them, but their little teefies were SO sharp.

46. Um…..and claws! Yikes!

47. Fird Birfle says:

48. skippymom says:

Yeah, you’re not kidding.

49. Skippymom, you’re killing me today! Haha!! Thank you so much for sharing your inner-most hopes and dreams with us today. You’re so hilarious! :lol:

50. I received a wall calendar for Christmas last year which featured photos of kittens. October’s kitten is meowing with that mouth-wide-open meow they do that squinches their little faces up, and he *barely* even has little teethbuds! But you know they’re sharp!

51. 8O

52. skippymom says:

Oh, come on, like YOU’VE never had the urge!

53. 8O 8O *gulp*

54. sunnylessmum says:
  55. skippymom says:

Yes, I remember this! Thanks!
    Now I am even more desperate to have a kitten.

56. Must tickle the fuzzy belly!!

57. I LOVE peaches – especially the sweet and fuzzy ones! ;)

(Seriously, y’all – this little bebe is honkin’ adorable. I’m all up for the belly snorgling, also.)

58. Kitten peaches are the new cling peaches.

59. *snicker*

60. I squeed. My head exploded. Now I’m melting.

How I want that kitten!!!!!!!

61. The ear floof! The totally relaxed front paws! The extra-dark orange stripes on the back paws and the cheeks! The ‘M’ on the forehead! The curved belleh! This is a kitten you just want to adore every little bit of.

62. SlaveToCat says:

Wish humans had such cute ear fluff. Must be a genetic failure in humans.

63. Spend a little time at a retirement home. You’ll see some ear fluff.

64. 8O

65. Sorry – retirement home ear fluff is kitamin Qte deficient.. not the same thing at all

66. …the striped kneesles!

67. The white guyliner!

68. Roy, clean up in the produce aisle!

69. Fird Birfle says:

*pulls out the Hello Kitty Defibrithingamajiggie*

70. Full of vitamin C(ute) and vitamin D(elicious).

71. Kitamins – love it!! And the picture! That prosh little belly is sooo ripe for snorgling.

72. I recommend real sugar instead of Splenda for a kitteh peach pie, it’s just not the same w/out the real stuff! Thankfully you don’t need much, kitteh peach provides lots of natural sugahz.

73. SlaveToCat says:

What a cute kittey. Must resist the urge to lick her stripes to see if she really tastes the way she looks – an Orange Creamsicle.

74. skippymom says:

Why resist?

75. Uh Bartender ?…….. A pitcher of fuzzy navels for table five please.

76. flutterby says:

TINEEEEE MARMIEEEEE !!! Well.. TUM wasn’t here, so SOMEONE had to say it !! B’sides, TUM’s a TABBEEE person….If I’m wrong, bite me !! Bucky always does anyway mumblegrowlsnarl….

77. Also remembe when you are getting your five a day to get one in every color

Orange, Tuxie, calico/tabby, siamese, or solid

78. um

79. Fird Birfle says:

I WONDERED whether Teh Theo would survive this, and how long it would take him to sniff ‘er out …..

80. starlinguk says:

*wanders off to fetch a mop*

81. HOLY MOLY, that’s cute!

82. You sure that’s not Cheez Whiz?

83. Alice Shortcake says:

Mmm, that’s what I call a winning handful.

Does anyone fancy a game of Kitten Poker?

85. emmberrann says:

@BarbaraM: Must be a CUTIE pie. Even if super-size.

86. emmberrann says:

More kitteh pie to luuuv.

87. Fird Birfle says:

To Barbara M:
    as the commercial says: “Yuuuuuummmmmmmmmm!!!!!” :)

88. “Red kitteh! Yummmmmm!”

89. Marmie!!1 <3 Me wants a kitten to cuddles :(

90. MARMIE!!1 <3 Me wants a kitteh to cuddles :(

91. A sweet and precious one. Love her!

92. SheepishKitty says:

I don’t mind overdoes on this one.

93. She has the cutest little muzzlepowsche. Erm, what was Tuesday’s address again? Umm, no, this is not a cat carrier I have in my hand . . . it’s a . . . PURSE! Yes, a purse. A bit large, but what can I say . . . I am a slave to fashion.

. . . and to kitties.

94. I nearly banged my fingers into my monitor, Anna H, in an effort to pick up your sweet little kitty, Tuesday, from those man’s hands :D How old is the little sweetie and who is holding your dear little kitty? :D

95. I knicknamed my fuzzy marmie “Peaches”. His name’s Milo but he now also responds to Peaches. So, let’s hear it for peachy marmies!

96. *Decides her 6 month old black, marmalade, cream and white kitteh needs a new last name: Fruit Salad, as that’s what her belleh snorkles bring to mind. alas, bindi will spill over two hands and fill up your forearms, too, but oncet she was a teeny tiny bebeh kitteh, and heren is a video to prove it:

97. My ideal kitty!!! He’s perfection. I WANT him!!! ***kiss that belly***