Paging Kate Spade, I got your Holiday ad campaign RIGHT HERE

WE’LL SELL MEEEEELLLLIONS [tiny paw next to mouf]

Meredith C. would like to be paid in full carrots.

Comments

1. That would be a great promo. A bun in every bag. I’d buy that!

2. Bunday, Bunday, so good to me; Bunday morning was everything I hoped it would be.” And thank you for that, Meg, cause sometimes Bunday morning can be a real witch, but this is just sooo cute.

3. Does the bunny come with the purse as a free gift?

4. Martha in Washington says:

I like my purses practical and cheap but I would so paid too much money for this one!

5. If the deawh widdle bunneh comes WITH the purse, you’ve got my money! (Da cte nowse! enhance pweeeze?)

6. HRH QueenCat says:

a gold Carat Bunneh Bag – too kewt

7. Trust me, it’s in the bag.

8. stripes and bunnies. They always go together.

9. Killer Klown says:

Bunneh disapproves of horizontal stripes making her look plump(er)

10. No Kate Spade bag I’ve ever purchased came with that adorable bunny! I demand a refund! Or several bunnies! Company’s choice.

11. That is a most non-disapproving-looking bunneh if ever I saw one. In fact, dare I say it actually looks…pleased!

I approve this message.

12. lucy's mommeh says:

Bunneh thinks it should be spelled Kate Spayed.

13. 260Oakley says:

The bun disapproves of this trivial purse-suit.

14. I’ll take two. Maybe they’ll multiply.

(Great photo.)

15. And 260Oakley wins by a hare!

16. I hope this tortoise a lesson!

17. HAAAAAAAAAA!

18. The feline version is called Kat Spayed.

19. *standing ovation for best thread evar*

20. Don’t forget the little raisnettes at the bottom too.

21. and also :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

22. I spy toe floof.

23. *In awe that you can purchase Kate Spade bags* 8O

24. Don’t you mean, does the purse come with the bunny as a free gift?

25. I dunno. That bunneh appears to be smiling. Can that possibly be right?????

26. Forget the purse. Just give me what’s inside!

27. HEHEHE I thingk so too.. That bunny is positively grinning.

28. ROFLMAO

29. Fird Birfle says:

with no disparagement to Ms. Spade intended, I entirely concur
    with The Spicy Cupcake!

30. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Don’t eat them.

31. A bun in every bag. So much better than the bun in every pot offered by Calphalon.

32. Is that a still form an episode of Bun and the City?

33. Nice bunny, shame about the bag :D

34. Does the knockoff come with a weasel?

35. Well, the buns do…

36. Sounds like Mama Cass might be just a wee bit congested. Bunday bornig gabe her no warnig ob what it would beeeee…

37. So, nothing much in that bag, then.

38. Snowshoes.

39. Gerbil!

40. What a cute bunnnnny (and bag)! But is there more than one me? Who knew there were two Meredith C’s!

-[the other?] Meredith C.

41. Aw, Theo!

42. Hey! Gerbils are very cute! (although the bag wouldn’t remain in one piece very long…)