How Do They Sleep on These Things?

This isn’t a bed, it’s a carnival game! Give me a nice tree branch any day!

Comments

1. I van bearly stand it…

2. I can barely spell…

3. (The Original) Mel says:

Why is this vid not 2 hours long? I could watch it all day.

4. Woops-sey!

5. *giggle!*

6. Fird Birfle says:

A most excellent point. I concur.

7. Are those turnbuckles at either end of the hammock?

8. 260Oakley says:

Wheee! for Two

9. :lol:

10. and two for weee!

11. Fird Birfle says:

ooooo kimmaroo gets bonus points for remembering the vocabulary topic from the other day!!! Woot, woot!!!! :)

12. Fird Birfle says:

*begins doing an elegant tapdance, in long, flowing gossamer gown*

13. Far too short. Boo.

14. how cute, i can bearly stand it!

15. I’m totally a city girl, but if I could live someplace where bebbeh bearses would play in my yard??? I would be SO all over that!

16. Y’all are on FIRE today, commenters! I almost snorted my drink out my nose. And the bears are just lovely.

17. It’s hard to bear 2 hams mocking nature.

18. I will be investigating the turnbuckle aisle next time I visit Home Depot. I can haz turnbuckle? 8O

19. Cos you know they didn’t just give up and go away! :-)

20. victoreia says:

Funny thing: as I started watching this, The Entertainer started playing on my local Public Radio station. Completely apropos!

21. victoreia says:

*snort* Good thing I didn’t pick up my drink just now, julie b!

22. they are up and oppps They are down. ROFL.

I Love that they figured out how to climb up on there. :)

23. Needs more hammocks and bears.

24. perfect for Tocktober. Lots of small bear tockage on display.

25. Is this what they call macrame? It’s knot all that it’s cracked up to be.

26. @ ^oo^ – well you get completely tied up – entangled in Macramé trust me – I tried it but only once – evidently a hammock is one of the “Bear Necessities” of life

27. bookmonstercats says:

Bagsy first peek at the video. Can you do everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards, wearing heels?

28. Moi, Actually says:

I find mysely wishing that Simon (of Simon’s cat) would get a baby bear.

29. And I thought the baby skunks in my backyard were cute…

30. breadmaker says:

So cute…..need morrrrrrre pleeze!

31. I’d get a little nervous taking a nap in that hammock afterwards, knowing that it is such popular bear territory. As much as I’d love to have to bear cubs frolicking around me while I lounge, mama bear can’t be too far away.

32. that wasn’t very nice. the end part, i mean. :( the hammock needs to be more secure to provide further enrichment for the kids. *giggle*

33. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

good one!

34. Fird Birfle says:

oh what a good two-liner!!! “knot all …” :)

35. Fird Birfle says:

– and cow bells!! Don’t forget to get More Cow Bells !!

36. Fird Birfle says:
  37. whats so funny, I have the same problem! :)

38. Karen Astner says:

Video needs to be AT LEAST 3 minutes longer!! Would have been fun to see if they kept trying to get in the hammock. Just saying….. Enjoyed watching them very much. A most unusual video you got!

39. I live in bear country and I was thinking the same thing. This is literally a bomb waiting to explode. Love that video, but if it was me, I would remove the hammock for your own safety.

40. I concur as well.

41. Too true!!!!

42. bear in mind, you can hear a chipmunk scolding them!

43. tehe! found out today this takes place in New Jersey. And that a couple of years before this, the woman who taped this taped another adult bear who got into the hammock and managed to stay there.

44. Oopsy-Daisy! LOL! Tooooooo adorable and definitely needs to be longer!

And I wish I hadn’t gone to the YouTube link now, because I’m all sad! Hope something can be done!

45. I would also love to have baybeh bearsies in my backyard playing in the hammock, but their mamas can be a little growly and bitey :-(

46. Fird Birfle says:

*substantial proportion of Bitey Bits*

47. Fird Birfle says:

“Bear” that in mind, huh? ;)