‘Tocktobah Sweatahs

BOSTON FASHION REPAHT – When it comes to Fawl knit sweatahs, yoah can never look moah awesome than this teal tuttleneck! It’s wahm, look great at the pahk, and can be paihed with sawwx!

[And turn to the right!]

Niko S. produced this line. Modeled by Boston Terrier Pawley Isla.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

This is why I want a dog! For the sweateauws!!

2. 260Oakley says:

“I’m gonna be on the cover of the LL Beantown catalog. I wanted to wear the cardigan, but the Corgi had dibs on it.”

3. kibblenibble says:

I like how the sweateuw accentuates the ‘tocks.

4. how do you know it’s a boston terrier?

you can tell from its bahk!

5. Aw, this one is still a pup–the ears give it away!
    My little Boston terrier, Abigail, who has gone over the Rainbow Bridge, used to look sort of cold outside, shiver a little. My Grandma knitted her a doggie sweater. Abby didn’t seem to like it, but she looked cold, so I left it on. In the morning, I saw that she had unraveled the entire sweater and made a nest out of the yarn. Last time I ever tried to dress a dog.

6. This is a sweatah that I would wear, except I wouldn’t look as cute and I would probably be wearing pants… Also, Meg is spot-on with the Boston accent. Love it! :)

7. Nice sweatah mommy but,,,I feel a dwaft.

8. LOL! That’s so sweet that you’re Grandma knitted her a sweater :) RIP Abby and I hope there are lots of unraveled doggie sweaters for you in heaven!

9. *Your

10. bob drummond says:

For a second I thought you said ” I feel a dwarf ” !

11. The tail tip needs a tiny hat.

12. Bostie pups are the cutest in the WORLD. My opinion is entirely biased though, having a Bostie of my own.

13. I love this website, and the terrier in the sweater is adorables, but your Boston accent needs work!

14. Just adorable in Green Knit

15. (The Original) Mel says:

You can weah that sweatah when you pahk yah cah down by da hahbah. ;)

16. Needs a little hat to make the ensemble complete. Maybe an eyepatch.

17. For the record- there is an “R”, it’s just very slight. Try saying the word car like ‘cah’ and ‘cahr’ (there’s a difference!).

Any Bahston Terrierah would know that!

18. Lol, I mean Terriahr!

19. victoreia says:

*golf clap*

20. Thanks! Grandma knitted lots of doggie sweaters–she had little dogs, too.

21. Fird Birfle says:

CRAZY!!!! (in a good way)

also: his lil’ feetsies don’t look half big enough to hold up his lil’ chubbeh bodeh ….

22. snoopysnake says:

Bahk ya cah in Hahvahd Yahd.

23. snoopysnake says:

A Celtics fan, this pup is.

24. That would be a completely other kind of site :lol:

25. …and where is the Pats hat or scarf??? :D

26. Wicked smaht little Boston!

So CO is throwing a bone to the bereft of Red Sawx Nation? Throwing a bone, get it? I crack myself up sometimes.

27. Head disprahpahsionately lahge feh bohdeh is WICKED CUTE!

28. There’s a site for every taste–or lack thereof. :)

29. Puffinpower says:

That’s wicked cute!

30. Fird Birfle says:

They do make *people* sweateuws, Mary ;)

(JK)

31. Fird Birfle says:

There are more than one webpage(s) just about Duct Tape &
    Duct Tape Jokes alone :)

32. Fird Birfle says:

Theresa will be here all week, folks.
    Remember to tip the waitstaff :)

33. Awww! :-)

34. Queen of Dork says:

Unrelated but I had to put it after a Theresa comment because of her dad. There’s this Dick Van Dyke Show marathon on T.V. Me and my daughter are watching it. Anyway, she went into the bathroom during this episode where he puts glasses of water on the backs of Mary Tyler Moore’s hands. So I decided to do that to my kid! (giggle!) So when she came out of the bathroom I was all, “Stand here in the kitchen! Put your hands out! No! palms down…hurry!” Then I put the glasses of water on the backs of her hands and said, “Bye!” and left the room. It was great! She was all, “Hey! Come back here!” And we both were totally laughing. I recommend this trick to all parents out there! And we can thank Dick Van Dyke. :) I’m sure he’s not the first to think of that but it surely was funny on his show.

35. also pissah.

36. I agree. it sounded a little more maine-ish to me.

37. Puppeh is obviously going as a tinee tabbee for Halkloween.

38. wicked pissah

39. Now how prosh is that? :)

40. I laughed out loud, a tiny hat might trigger seizures though. Just waaaay too cute!!

41. Dick Van Dyke Show remains one of my 2 of 3 all-time favorite sitcoms. I can’t believe I missed a marathon!

42. baby birdie says:

That sweateuw goes great with his cute little face.

43. Queen of Dork says:

Here you go, Rachael!

44. HAW! ANyone making a Dunkin’ run?

45. I was going to comment on the lack of “wicked!”

Isn’t it just “Dunks”? “a Large french vanillah, extra extra!”

46. Oh, that was a baaaaaad Corgi joke!

47. This is one of my most favourite posts on here EVER! ever! thank you, Isla, for your awesome fashion tips and I can’t wait to see your SAWWX!!