Scootér de France

After many grueling days, the prestigious, historic, epic, and colorful scooter race across France, enters its final stage, where the course always finishes with Parrots, near the Braaawk de Triomphe.

Next year, Couture de France, Leonid Mamchenkov.

Comments

1. Talk about matchingks.

2. Go! Speed racer… Go! Speed racer Go-oooo !

3. Zoom Zoom!

4. Of course birdy won the final sprint. He’s wearing the red jersey (traditionally awarded to the top 3 finishers in the tour’s intermediate sprints classification) isn’t he?

5. Fird Birfle says:

MudBug WINS with Speed Racer reference!!!

6. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

20 miles an hour….40 miles an hour….60…..80….
    100…..Who am I kidding? I’m BREAKING THE SOUND BARRIER ON THIS THING!!!!! ONE THOUSAND BIZJILLION MILES AN HOUR!!!!!

7. Mary (the first) says:

OMG so beautiful!! The colors are almost too bright for only one cup of coffee so far!

8. Fird Birfle says:

Me Francophile.
    Me like Braaawk de Triomphe.

Leave it to a pirate to embellish a parrot-tale, so elegantly!!!

9. Fird Birfle says:

don’t forget the necessary term “eleventy” :)

10. Thank You ! Thankyouvermuch ! (in my best Elvis voice )
    Bows humbly

11. Roll over text… ROFLMAO!

12. Isn’t that “elebenty”?

13. comment-jack:
    ah-hem…
    since I know we have several library-types on here, might I direct you to the following link for a calendar: Men of the Stacks (heh… you’re welcome ;) )
    AND
    might I propose that CuteOverload follow in the Library’s footsteps?

14. Eet looks like ze parrot picked up his steering technique along ze CHOMPS-Elysées…

15. this is now a mazda commercial.

16. egg-sellent!

17. SlaveToCat says:

I’ve got just one thing to say….

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

18. I second that…proposition.

19. I know this won’t mean anything to you peeps but I can’t get this song out of my head since I looked at that parrot on his “Ti-Bicycle” (little bicycle)

20. WHOA, first Lucha Libre, now bike racing– this is CO Sporting Edition. :lol:

21. Fird Birfle says:

oooooops my gawrsh you are SO right and I was SOOOOOOO
    wrong.

Item corrected on Agenda. Thank you Ali-Baba!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

*crowd applauds second Frawnsche pun*

23. Thirdeded, and I gotta find me a new library….

24. Oh dear. *blush….peek….blush some more…..peek some more…..*

25. Good gravy!!!!I I normally give pictures of part naked men a miss (sorry guys of CO) because I think it’s better left to the imagination.

*Clutches pearls and whispers “Mr January” before sliding down the wall in a complete dead faint*

26. I’m in the mod lounge. What’s on the menu today? Has anybody been baking?

27. Fresh baked cinnamon buns with icing in the mod lounge!!! I’ve got a fresh pot of coffee on, and there’s fresh-squee’d juice on the table in the corner…..

28. cheese danish, got one for ya right here! *fling!*

29. oh lordy, BMC, I am in moderation for sending you some pastries for being in moderation…

30. Great pastries though, tracylee, thanks.

31. Now they just need to teach the parrot to say “VROOOM!” as it speeds by.

32. cyberpunkrocker says:

Sub-light speed… Light speed… Ridiculous speed… Ludicrous speed…

33. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I can’t BELIEVE I forgot ELEBENTY!!!

34. TribalGirl says:

Love the color coordination! Could do with a bit more oranges and purples, but otherwise very nice.

Oh dear. I’ve spent too much time on deviantART.