Don’t Give Me That Face

No, you can’t borrow the car tonight. Yes it is fair. You’re only 7 years old.

Molly’s never heard of Moms Against Dogs Driving, Amy B.?

1. Fird Birfle says:

Tha poor thing. Comme c’est tragique !

2. okay, okay. here are the keys to my Mercedes….

3. 47?

4. It’s the new math, I think…

5. Fird Birfle says:

naw it’s just that thing about dog years bein’ 7 years for each people year …

6. skippymom says:

Dogs aren’t very good at math.

7. But 7×7 tends to be 49, see.

8. victoreia says:

Awwwwwww, but Moooooooooommmmmmmmmmm!!!!!1!!!!11!!1!!!

9. Fird Birfle says:

v, it sounds as though you are skilled at this !!

10. Would love to see the ‘before’ to that ‘after’ pic.

11. The chain link fence and the towel on the floor make me think this sad pooch is already incarcerated… goggie just wants to be adopted and go home with…you!

12. My info indicates Amy works at an animal hospital, and snapped the photo there, where Molly is a client.

13. Oh that is good to know! Thanks!

14. 7 dog years or 7 humin years?

15. That face says “I didn’t do it. And I’ll never do it again.”

16. Did you say ba ba ba bath….nooooooo!

17. Mary (the first) says:

Oh, haha, I was thinking he’s 7 in people years which makes him plenty hold enough to drive, but if he’s 7 in dog years, yeah, don’t give him the keys.

18. Mary (the first) says:

oops. plenty *old* enough ..

19. Or just the opposite. Seven dog years = 49. Seven people years = 7.

Please drive this dog home… to your home.

20. oh who could say NO to that sweet lil face??

21. The Little Myrmidon says:

Love the “Princess Di” eyes. Hope doggie gets adopted soon!!

22. Damn! You have been REPROACHED.

23. (Sets up wobbly tripod presentation chart, taps paper with long pointer stick) According to this diagram, you’ll see big dogs here (tap) age faster than little dogs over here (tap, tap) so the whole 7 to 1 human/dog age ratio is on a sort of sliding scale (swishes pointer stick across paper). Also the ratio is higher in a dog’s youth and then slows down. Any questions? (chart falls over)

24. I enjoyed that. :D

(Helps pick up chart; knocks it down again. Twice.)

25. *shoots spitball at chart*

26. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh pyrit, PJ & tracylee am funnee.

27. (The Original) Mel says:

*folds paper airplane with syllabus*

28. Karen Astner says:

Just too precious!!

29. Bettymouse says:

There is nothing, I mean NOTHING that this dog can’t get using this look. We are powerless before him!

30. I use the same argument with Miss Schnozz to tell her no, she cannot have a beer. she’s not old enough to drink.

31. skippymom says:

Ha ha, Chloe is always asking to have a martini, and I just say it’s not for cats. Maybe I’ll try telling her she’s not old enough.

32. Haha! So cute. I love pictures of sorry puppy eyes.

33. bob drummond says:

What a kisser on that dog! Kinda makes U wanna go and grab him/her and take ’em home with ya and then give ’em a great big hug !!

34. What a face. Wonder what she did?

35. Penny Collier says:

But, But but . Mom , Dad,, really it wasnt me …i mean it , it wasnt me…see my face im telling the truth…

OMG love this picture !

36. “The cat did it…”

37. See Mom, I wasn’t just trying to get out of class I really do have Pink Eye!

38. Really, I LOVE you, only you!!!