True Tales of Hollywood Horror!

For generations of moviegoers, she was the embodiment of hope.

When all seemed lost, her high, lilting voice and cheerful demeanor parted the clouds of woe and taught us all a simple truth: There’s no place like home.

But now, for the first time, shocking evidence reveals the tragic true story of what happened to Glinda, the Good Witch.

The sad, sad proof was brought to you by carterse.

Comments

1. Moi, Actually says:

Must be a new agility event: bubble-jumping.
    Either that or I’m losing my bubbles–er, marbles.

2. ♪I’m forever blowing bubbles
    Pretty bubbles in puppies’ mouths♫

3. looks like the last puppy is shooting a bubble out of its mouth :3

4. auurrggghhh why won’t I learn NOT to drink while reading a NOMTOM story?! dangit, y’all… there’s water EVERYWHERE now.

p.s., brilliant, down to the last hovertext!

5. First goggie is all, “deth to bubblez!!!” Second goggie is all, “Careful, man! One of those might contain a good weetch!” 8O

6. Soap bubbles! How all pupsters keep their teefies so white!

7. How sad. Eaten by cute dogs. Pretty + Tragic = Pretty Tragic.
    Feeling so conflicted.

8. 260Oakley says:

Yes, but if they don’t rinse carefully after eating suds, they can end up with some nasty bubble gums!

9. Gingervitis?

10. 260Oakley says:

If it’s an Irish Setter, yes.

11. Bad Toto!

12. I LOLed at her scream of terror.

I’m a bad man! :D

13. What can I say? On the one hand, this is durn CUTE! Frolicking, frisky pupps chasing bubbles! A fifteen on the cute scale! But poor NTMTOM is flirting with the room with the nice padded walls! A comedic, psychotic GENIUS much in the way of Robin Williams. I LOVE it!! You ROCK!! <3

14. bookmonstercats says:

*Punches the air*

15. bookmonstercats says:

It’s a common condition on this site, Violet. ;)

16. B-b-but, which dog is witch?

17. Martha in Washington says:

Glenda (aka Galinda) was always “Pupular”.

18. wicked!

19. Stephanie says:

My dog, Miri, could be the long lost twin of the dog on the right in that last picture. I also have pictures of her flying through the air catching bubbles just like the dog in the first picture. LOL

20. While my Newf was not as agile as precious pups in the pic, chasing bubbles was the only time I had to warn people about his behavior. My gentle giant would not hesitate to bowl you over if you were in the way of his bubble. Actually, I think he would just not notice you in the pursuit of his bubble. Yah, I could see the witch being a goner.
    Man, I loved that dog.

21. Dogs + bubbles = comedy gold

22. from the the first picture, I thought maybe we were talking about Mary Tyler Moore. I am definitely trying this with my dog tonight.

23. Better than having a house fall on you. I guess Glenda was REALLY killed by the qte.

24. Pupular,
    I’ll help you be Pup-YOOO-lar!

25. Too cute! My Border Collie is scared of bubbles.