Compurrter Dating Service

After your roborub, would you like to play a game? (pulls chess set out of front compartment)

Maybe it’s looking for Oreo’s snooze button, meddygarnet .

1. Megumi's Mom says:

Looks like Wall-E HAS found kitteh’s snooze button and made a friend for life!

2. victoreia says:

Why don’t my kitties have snooze buttons??!?!?!?!?

3. skippymom says:

Chloe has one! I use it several times each morning as we are cuddling, right up until I absolutely have to get up.

4. Kitteh’s full name is Professor Oreo Falken.

5. How about a nice game of chest?

6. victoreia says:

Or, barring that, chess? How about Global Thermonuclear War?

7. bob drummond says:

Sounds damm good 2 me!!! IT should be a blast – HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!

8. D’oh!

9. The only strategy is not to play. How about Tic-Tac-Toe?

10. Redundant Redundant says:

Even robots think kitties are cute!

11. Fird Birfle says:

Zey boss looook ‘appeee!!! :)

12. 260Oakley says:

I believe they are transferring files using FTP, or Feel That Purr protocol. I don’t know if that will work if the Kitten is in Sleep mode.

13. ROFL FTP!!!!! Now that is a protocol I can get on board with!

15. **SNERK**

16. Aww, even a little model Wall-E still has that look of concern. :)

17. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

18. bob drummond says:

ditto !

19. *snerk* Interspecies Snorgling :)

um, p.s., why isn’t Snorgling in the computer’s dictionary? I’m getting red squiggles underneath. Snorgling should be the OED’s next new word, at the very least. Harrumph!

20. Eve?

21. EEEEVAA?

23. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Wonder how long it took to get this picture right?

24. If robot-kitty love is wrong, well I don’t want to be right.

25. bob drummond says:

26. skippymom says:

(raising hand) Excuse me? It’s just that, well, I count seven new posts since the start of the tenth month, and nary a ‘tock to be seen yet. (tapping toe)

27. Um, I beg to differ, skippymom, but we got a glimpse of Dethan’s tocks before he plonked them into his waterbowl/butt bath.

28. skippymom says:

OK, I admit that I made a boo-boo, there. I should have said “hardly a ‘tock”. But, really–a glimpse! We need some full-on, ‘tocks-in-your-face action. For crying out loud, darn it all.

29. How about some Skunk ‘Tocks?

30. victoreia says:

“Number Five….is alive?”

31. bob drummond says:

Short Circuit-the Movie , Right ?

32. Short Circuit was teh inspiration for Wall-E at least as far as I ma concerned he was te original and that movie was so full of WIN!

33. awww, kitty plus wall-e!

34. KITT-E

35. :lol: What things people put next to kitties :lol:

36. SlaveToCat says:

Even technology surrenders to the power of the “Cat”.

37. a-men to that ……. even my dogs surrender to the “cat”.

38. Kitties and computers… a match made in cyber cat heaven.

39. Love the little cat prints on the collar.

40. fleurdamour beat me to KIT-E, unfortunately. So, how about CUTE-E? ♥

41. bookmonstercats says:

Wall-E is my favourite animated character. So, along with a tuxie wearing a collar with paw-prints……….

Watch out, thermonuclear explosion aheads.

42. Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furrrrr, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, pur, pur, pur………
    (doesn’t get any better that this!) :lol: