Too Glenn Close for Comfort

You know, I really don’t get this guy. He’s got a lovely wife and daughter, great job, beautiful home — and he just throws it away on an affair with a total psycho!

And now they’re gone, and she’s out there, skulking around my rabbit hutch… I’ll just hide in this pot until she goes away! She’ll never think to look for me in here!

Sender-inner Michelle C. says: “So I had this brainiac idea to take pics of my rabbit Bun Bun (or the Bun Bun, as she prefers to be called!) in a giant pot because, well, what’s her dignity against the amusement of myself and others?”

Comments

1. (The Original) Mel says:

I disapprove of pretend bunny boilinks. Harumph.

2. Michelle C I send love to you and The Bun Bun – I see that she is embarrassed – and you appreciate that, for just one little photo – I guess The Bun Bun will show mercy upon you, I love your comments, tell the Bun Bun – Kitty and me send love

3. Or, as my father says about owning dogs (and now cats, as his girlfriend has converted him), “If you can’t tease them, why have them?”

4. The Bun Bun is all, “The lobsters told me about this but I never believed it could be true.” 8O

5. Fird Birfle says:

“Ohhhh the Bunmanity …..” 8-O

6. Another NOMTOM zinger!

7. Fird Birfle says:

“I’m NOT gonna just be igNORed….”

8. Omg, thought this was a penguin!!

9. My dad says the same thing about children. :P

10. You NEVER are, Firdie– especially if you have a wild white girlfro, and a wackadoodle-eyed grin. 8O

11. Balthesia says:

Indeed!!! Just what I wanted to post! :-)

12. ‘Bunny boilinks” busts the balliteration bubble.

You’ll note that I did a little tweaking with the spelling there to preserve the balliteration.

13. Why are its eyes red? It looks frightened.

14. Tsk. I completely disapprove of potted bun.

15. Fird Birfle says:

Best photo I was able to locate of a caucasian female/ w/ a ‘fro.
    **EDITORIAL NOTE: other than my hair, I DO NOT resemble this lovely lady** :)

16. If politicians promised a bunbun in every pot, instead of a chicken, I’d find them more appealing.

17. 260Oakley says:

It’s the famous Mr. Bun Sen Burner, here shown at home on the range.

18. Fird Birfle says:

And here is Mr. Burner, in his most-recent publicity photo: :)

19. Fird Birfle says:

Theresa, one occasionally wonders,
    what your DAD’s dad said to/ about HIM while HE was a child???

20. firefinch says:

Aren’t you supposed to use a Dutch oven for this recipe?

21. (The Original) Mel says:

I see what you did there.

22. I wholeheartedly agree….

23. victoreia says:

“What goes around comes around”?

24. snoopysnake says:

Is Tazzy out of the frame tossing a mean salad (which should, as any real gourmet knows, be soived with Wild Toikey Surprise?)

Seriously, take that wabbit out of that pot right now and soive him those 100-calorie packs. ALL of them! And say you’re sorry with sugar on it!

25. SlaveToCat says:

Is this how they make hard boiled Easter Eggs, that the Easter Bunny leaves around the house???

Maybe I should stick with chocolate eggs……

26. Catsquatch says:

“because, well, what’s her dignity against the amusement of myself and others?”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Props man ;D

27. Queen of Dork says:

Has anybody ever seen a bunny actually smiling? Are bunnies even capable of smiling? Or are they just grumpy looking all the time like turtles and tortoises? Actually, turtles and tortoises look more than disgruntled…they look down right mad. But they’re all so cute! :)

Maybe somebody should run a contest to find a picture of a laughing bunny! Maybe if we tickled them…

28. “Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason.” — Despair.com

29. 260O, you are quite insane, you know.

30. *golf clap*

31. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahaha! Nice try, kimmaroo. :) But no. I don’t think Bugs counts. Nor Roger.

32. wah-wah.

33. Yes! I adopted a special Netherland dwarf bunny, who had been surrendered to a shelter due to severe intestinal issues, that even the shelter people were at a loss to remedy. After a couple months of “butt-baths”, vet visits and rounds of medication, he was a healthy bun. He didn’t want to run or play much, he just wanted to be held. He would lay in the crook of my left arm for hours and smile at me while he fell asleep–I’ve never felt more loved by a bunny. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of this. :-(

34. Queen of Dork says:

Oh huge hugs to you, 6Rabbits. :(

35. 260Oakley says:

Sounds like you certainly gave him something to smile about. Good on ya’!

36. Tanya Jones says:

There’s nothing cute about a frightened bunny in a pot on a stove.

37. He said “What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don’t you get out of there and give someone else a chance?” :mrgreen:

38. It looks like poor lil bun has conjunctivitis :( (red inflammed swelling of the membrane around the eye)

39. Why do you make me sad when i want to smile :( Bun bun is afraid as am i…

40. I agree, Tanya! Disappointed in Cute Overload!

41. Oh poor bun :( I am sure the bun’s ma and pa have noticed and hope he gets well soon.

42. How do you know? Can you read rabbit expressions?

43. I don’t see anyone holding him down in that pot, do you? Do you also disapprove of those old cartoons where the Tasmanian Devil tried to cook Bugs under the pretense of making him a nice, hot bath?

44. THE Bun Bun is auditioning for Fatal Attraction 2, I think she got the part :-)

45. Cirocco J says:

Kudos on the reference.. Marty Feldman, we loved ye!

46. A blessing on your head, 6Rabbits! :-)

47. Colabowriter-Uilium says:

Bun Bun has a better ring to it than say Rab Rab maybe.

48. I don’t think it looks frightened but definitetly saying “whiskey tango foxtrot, human!!!”

But it prob does have some conjuctivitis. :(

49. Oh Come On people! I find this cute and funny and I have a bunny! When she pees on the couch, I tell her “You’re to be stewed tonight, hahaha” and obviously I’m joking and so are these people.

50. I’m jealous! you’ve exactly the hair I’ve always wanted. mine looks more like a hamster nest, if you know what I mean…

51. or a chippy nest as the case may be…

52. I have pretty much a similar shot, but with several kittens ^^
    (somewhere there is also kitten in frying pan…)

53. I know ya’ll hate this comment… but I just had too. We had a bun bun named Hasenpfeffer growing up – you’ll have to google it…

54. Tanya Jones says:

No because that is a cartoon. I don’t think the bunny has enough room to jump out of that.

55. Tanya Jones says:

No because that is a cartoon. It doesn’t look like the bunny has room to jump out.
    It’s not the heat of the stove. It is being trapped in that small space.

56. times two.

57. you painted a lovely picture.

58. a rabbit? don’t rabbits hop? wouldn’t it be better to trap a rabbit by putting something on TOP of it?

59. Michelle C. says:

This is Michelle… Bun Bun’s mommy. The red rimmed eyes are a trick of the light. Bun Bun is in excellent health and when she got her last check up, her vet told me she had never seen a cleaner rabbit. Clean, I believe. Now, if she had said Bun Bun was the sweetest, non-diva bunny she had ever seen, I’d have had to assume that she was either lying or she simply had never met another rabbit. =)

60. Michelle C. says:

Bun Bun’s mommy, Michelle here. She’s a curious bun, and she was too busy checking everything out to be scared. She liked exploring somewhere she’s never been before (or since). Bun Bun knows that she is SUPER loved, and she also knows that in spite of the occasional embarrassing picture, that the house is totally ruled by the rabbit, not the humans!

61. Michelle C. says:

I love reading all of the comments about my super cute and fiesty Bun Bun. She is a sport because I took her picture in the giant pot and I also took her picture while she was wearing a tiny santa hat. She tolerates me, because when I’m not taking her picture, I am busy catering to her every whim. Even so, she’s not a fan of the photo sessions. She wants to go on record saying she needs a new agent, because these modeling gigs she’s getting stink!!!