Let’s check in on the porch wallabies

Remember the wallabies on Maddie B.’s back porch?

They’re back again, looking as prosh hungry as ever.

More wallaby action over at Maddie B.’s blog.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

Tha Meg is IN DA HOUSE !!!!

— woot and also woot –

2. Makes me think of Alien.

3. Oh my STINKIN’ GOSH! So stinkin’ cute!

4. Fird Birfle says:

[in Horshack's voice, from "Welcome Back, Kotter" ]
    ooooo oooooo Mr. Kottaire —

“Well, Ah’ll BE !!!! ” ;)

5. Future student at the University of Wollamaloo.

6. That doesn’t fool me. Dat’s a Dachshund in the bag.
    Weiner dogs are a crafty bunch.

7. I hope the got noms, lots of noms.

8. Wallasquee

It’s a wallaby
    A wallaby made me squee
    I’s a wallasquee

An original haiku by Z.R. Thank you, thank you very much. *bows*

9. IT’S a wallasquee. Not I’s Sorry.

10. flutterby says:

No prob Z.R. Any talent is appreciated, espesh by someone with no talent…I don;t do haiku, I don’t parlez vous Frawnche and don’t pun.

11. flutterby says:

…uh, can’t type worth a darn either.

12. flutterby says:

Awesome post, Meg ! Wallabies and kangas are so amazing to look at. The babeh is prosh !

13. Srsly. Need noms NAOW. WTF. :twisted:

14. Brilliant!

15. 260Oakley says:

Maybe some wallabeans and rice?

16. 260Oakley says:

…in their own ready-to-serve pouch!

17. we love you enniway!

18. machts nichts, freulein. :)

19. You more than make up for it with your unbridled enthusiasm, flutterby! It’s contagious. Keepit up, purdy pleeeze?!

20. If I had a pouch, I’d soooo keep a Mini Doxie in it!

21. haikute

22. :-)

23. Actually, I think it’s entirely possible that I do have a pouch right here between my 1st and 2nd Michelin. 8O
    *stocks Mod Lounge with crudités, hummus & spring water. dusts off treadmill.”

24. …me too, only a super-boopable, cute, pink-nosed, lovable, smiling (in the 3rd photo-CUTE!) alien. Oh, and the foot hanging out…the foot!!! Awesomely cute alien.

25. Or perhaps in Flo’s voice from Alice…

“Well kiss mah grits!” ;-)

26. Powsch-hance

27. The original wallaby post listed 3 Rules of Cuteness (13, 25, 42), all of which applied, but omitted what seems to me the most obvious one (especially since the original example for the Rule is a koala and baby, another set of marsupials): Rule 7, A thing, accompanied by a smaller version of that thing, is always cute.

Or do we not see enough of the momma in these photos for her to count as the larger version? We know the rest of her is there. Can she be implied?

28. Alice Shortcake says:

*checks porch for wallabies, knowing full well that such creatures are extremely rare in Yorkshire*

29. Fird Birfle says:

Theresa, thy name is Incorrigible (sp?) –

30. Fird Birfle says:

yay ZR

31. stealthy hand sneaking from pouch is creeeepy! otherwise cute.

32. Named Bruce.

33. It’s the same in Virginia, no wallabies on the porch. I guess possums are as close to wallabies as we get around here as far as pouches with babies are concerned.

34. Z.R. Well you could be a WallaSquee…. Just saying!

35. Well that just means you are a member in good standing of my club.. the CO peeps who spell and or type badly.

36. Also in the middle of California… Not one Wallaby has been spotted on my porch although yesterday the next door neighbors cat came over to visit with four of her six kittens.

37. starlinguk says:

*checks wallaby for porches*

Porches are extremely rare in Lancashire.

38. Is that a jazz hand the baby wallaby is doing?

39. I live in Sydney and don’t have a porch anyway, but no wallabies in the garden. I get just as excited when I see a ‘roo or a wallaby (that nearly came out as wannabe then) …