Bunway Airlines You Are Cleared for Take Off, Over

Do not stop for ear skritches, this is a non-stop flight, Over.

Maartje V. will be your pursor for this flight. Carrot service begins when we hit 20 thousand feet.

Comments

1. victoreia says:

BEEP!!!!1!1!!!!1!!!

(What? It was just hangin’ there, just waitin’ for a beep!)

2. Stand up straight! Ears at 3 and 9 for takeoff!

3. The little white stripe on the nose! The little mouth forming an “oooh”. It is all too much. I am officially ded.

4. 260Oakley says:

Oh look, a Lopwith Camel! You know, the plane Snoopy used to fly.

5. Mary (the first) says:

Is he/she on her hind legs?? or .. what? I’m confused. Maybe because I have melted. TOO cute.

6. He looks like a jet propelled rocket of supercuteness!!!!

7. Aghhhhhh chubby bunny cheeks!! Must squoooosh! And the wittle pouty lip!! What a bunderful sight!!

8. I luv buns with wings!

9. Beeps nose too… because you can never beep a nose too many times. Especially a bunny nose!

10. I imagine that Bunny Rabbit Airlines would have very fluffy seats and cuddly flight attendants.

11. What a great face! The eyelashes! Cutie pie.

12. Queen of Dork says:

Not to mention the dainty paws so carefully, precisely placed side by side with all of the fur floofed to utter perfection.

13. To me it really looks like the bunny is nochalantly whistling, maybe “Up, up and away..”

14. Look at that determination!

15. victoreia says:

:D

16. What form! What grace!

The Baryshnikov of bunnies!

I approve.

17. Bunway Airlines has terrible food. My main course had a hare in it.

I prefer the Continental Hotot Flyer myself. Wonderful service.

18. I have never said – assuming that it could be taken for granted – but I think it is high time I state the obvious. 260Oakley is my personal hero.

19. …and if ever there was a nose just begging to be beeped continuously, it’s this one! Beep!….Beep!…Beep! *ad infinitum*

20. The line forms at the left and continues around the block!

21. No pushing in….to the back of the line please.

22. emmberrann says:

Hotot? Is kind of bunneh? I am not knowing kinds of bunnehs, am kitteh pairson with nodding acqvaintance with doggehs. Pliz to explain?

23. Bunway Airlines flight O-2-cute, you are cleared for take off on runway squee !

24. Correction: Bunnyshnikov.

Credit: Not me.

25. And chubby cheeks!

26. Yes, a Hotot is a kind of bunny, Specifically, a dwarf breed created in Germany, and not terribly common.

27. The white zone is for loading and unloading of bunnies only.
    There is no stopping in the red zone.

28. Oh Miss, I speak bunneh.

29. looks like he’s puckerin’ up for a smooch!

30. Fird Birfle says:

Also, The Recovery Centre would like to affirm your decision *not*
    to abscond with the airplane.

Thangyewverrmuch.

31. Fird Birfle says:

Chump don’ wan’ no help, chump don’ git no help …..;)

32. Fird Birfle says:

SquEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!111!!!!!!!!

33. …or a whistle! This bunny isn’t grumpy–the worry wrinkles go away if they’re looking up?

34. Yes – Bunbuns often “periscope” *(stand up on their hind legs to get a better look around, or in this case I think to reach something nummy). This photo is taken from above looking down

35. Yes – Hotot are the white bunbuns wif black eyeliner

36. Redundant Redundant says:

Oh Mah Gawd. This bunny does not dissapprove.
    My universe just imploded. O-O

37. are you beeping out a message in morse code? cuz you totally could with this little nose

38. :)

39. Also a bun by any other name is still a bun!

40. Tiny tucked paws and chubby bunny cheeks.. this is just too much!

41. Just LOL’d in my office. I have to stop coming here, but I just can’t.

42. Fird Birfle wins at the interwebs! :D

43. Fird Birfle says:

oh YAY! :)

*does a Happy Dance*

44. don’t fight it! the first step is admitting you have a problem ;) but we won’t tell…

45. Darn. Guess that means I have to put it back.

46. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Looks more like “blastoff” than “takeoff.”

47. Welshgrrl says:

I love his pursed lips and round cheeks

48. Wonder what it takes to get past the bouncer into the VIP lounge…

49. Airlines, nuthin’. This one’s heading for ORBIT. 8O

50. er… jinx? :|

51. …and don’t call me Shirley.