Penguinea Pig

We complete each other.

This is Binka cuddling with her penguin. Bet they finish each other’s sentences too, Kim B.

Comments

1. Penguin and peeg in pasionate pose!

2. dwaaaaah!

3. Hind leg splayage is extra qte. “Come wiz me, preety peeg. I weel buy you a flock of stuffed pengueenz….” *checks around for security cameras*

4. Maybe there should be a new tag: “Get a room!”

5. Very pretty cavie!

6. Hello, Mod Lounge! I can’t decide whether to have a last of season white peach or a first of season honeycrisp apple. I suppose the relevant question here is which one best complements this here shot of José Cuervo.

7. fish eye no miko says:

Piggie’s got really nice coloring. (-:

8. What does Sunshine, Little Piggy, Stuffed Animal, and a Blankee spell ???

Afternoon nap!

9. Enough Cuervo entitles you to both !

10. ♪♪ “By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea,
    guinea and me, guinea and me, oh how happy we’ll be!
    I want to be beside the seaside, the sea, beside the seaside,
    by the beautiful sea” ♫ ♪ ♫

11. Young love is so sweet.

12. Only a very relaxed gp will make chicken stix like that.

13. I like your strategy, MudBug! It looks like I’ll be in here for quite awhile and I do have to keep my strength up. *hiccup hiccup* Oh noes! ‘Scuse me!

14. Guineeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg & Pengieeeeeeeeeeeee Paleeeee are so anerable an’ comfortabuhls t’gether !! What a cute picture ! Gives me happeeeeeeeeeeeeees all over !!

15. I believe we also have a ‘pblpblpl’ at the monochronicity of it all, except for the ‘Tiger Tiger’ ice-cream colours of the raspberry-ing peeg.
    Seeing as we made it through another work-week: could we have a tongue-hance?

16. is this a brindle guinny peeg? oh, *swoon*! I lurves me some brindley fur!

17. I thought that was the peeg’s tongue at first, too, dub1. I think it’s actually a sliver of the penguin’s orange foot.

18. Is that a tongue, or the penguin’s toe? ‘Hance definitely in order–we need to know.

19. Jinx! I agree.

20. :-)

21. GeorgiaGirl says:

:: My compliments, Pyrit, on a hovertext especially designed to unmask any pun-prone word nerds lurking here…

22. *giggle*

23. What a gorgeous peeg! And this is a very sweet photo.

24. I call matchinks!

25. Fird Birfle says:

Perfect Prose.

26. Fird Birfle says:

Ditto *giggle* and jakepets eez clevaire !!!

27. Yeah, the yellow reminds me of peanut butter fudge.

28. fish eye no miko says:

OMG, it totally does!
    Hmmm… peanut butter fudge…

29. JohnnyJohnny says:

“Paint me like one of your French peegs, Jack.”

30. I find fresh peach juice to be a wonderful complement to tequila. Add a squeeze of lime and salt on the rim and you have yourself a deeelish margarita.

*wanders off to check if there’s any tequila left…*

31. WITH the margarita.

32. “Penguin toe”? Is that a wardrobe faux pas?

33. We see . . . O_o

34. “The peanuts are complimentary.” :P

35. Can we introduce this peeg to the bebbeh dolphin and pengy from the other picture?

36. That sounds kick arse, TandS! Must try soon.

37. Grown-up peanut butter and peach preserves as it were. High in monounsaturates to boot.

38. I don’t think it is. But a peep toe is definitely a faux paw.

39. Binka, I’m jeaous! I wanna snuggle with you!

40. In a related note, both Dreamworks and Pixar are in a furious bidding war for the movie rights to this feel-good friendship.

41. Come on, Th.! You say that like it’s a bad thing!

42. Huh. I never thought of peegs as especially cuddly, but OMG this is adorable. More pix of this cuddle peeg?

43. quirkybeeper says:

*giggle* I see what you did there…

44. bob drummond says:

These two make an adorable couple , don’t they ? The guinea pig and the stuffed penguini!!

45. X_X

46. d’oh!
    Perspective, now I has it.

47. This is a potato, isn’t it? With eyes and ears?

48. makes me want to say something dirty just because!

49. Fird Birfle says:

*(ladylike) belch*

50. Binka is adorable! Make sure she gets her vitamin C.

51. My heart just grew 3 sizes.