Penguinea Pig

We complete each other.

This is Binka cuddling with her penguin. Bet they finish each other’s sentences too, Kim B.

1. Penguin and peeg in pasionate pose!

2. Fird Birfle says:

Perfect Prose.

3. Binka is adorable! Make sure she gets her vitamin C.

4. dwaaaaah!

5. Hind leg splayage is extra qte. “Come wiz me, preety peeg. I weel buy you a flock of stuffed pengueenz….” *checks around for security cameras*

6. Maybe there should be a new tag: “Get a room!”

7. *giggle*

8. Fird Birfle says:

Ditto *giggle* and jakepets eez clevaire !!!

9. Very pretty cavie!

10. Hello, Mod Lounge! I can’t decide whether to have a last of season white peach or a first of season honeycrisp apple. I suppose the relevant question here is which one best complements this here shot of José Cuervo.

11. Enough Cuervo entitles you to both !

12. I like your strategy, MudBug! It looks like I’ll be in here for quite awhile and I do have to keep my strength up. *hiccup hiccup* Oh noes! ‘Scuse me!

13. I find fresh peach juice to be a wonderful complement to tequila. Add a squeeze of lime and salt on the rim and you have yourself a deeelish margarita.

*wanders off to check if there’s any tequila left…*

14. That sounds kick arse, TandS! Must try soon.

15. makes me want to say something dirty just because!

16. fish eye no miko says:

Piggie’s got really nice coloring. (-:

17. Yeah, the yellow reminds me of peanut butter fudge.

18. fish eye no miko says:

OMG, it totally does!
    Hmmm… peanut butter fudge…

19. WITH the margarita.

20. Grown-up peanut butter and peach preserves as it were. High in monounsaturates to boot.

21. Fird Birfle says:

*(ladylike) belch*

22. What does Sunshine, Little Piggy, Stuffed Animal, and a Blankee spell ???

Afternoon nap!

23. ♪♪ “By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea,
    guinea and me, guinea and me, oh how happy we’ll be!
    I want to be beside the seaside, the sea, beside the seaside,
    by the beautiful sea” ♫ ♪ ♫

24. Young love is so sweet.

25. Only a very relaxed gp will make chicken stix like that.

26. Guineeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg & Pengieeeeeeeeeeeee Paleeeee are so anerable an’ comfortabuhls t’gether !! What a cute picture ! Gives me happeeeeeeeeeeeeees all over !!

27. I believe we also have a ‘pblpblpl’ at the monochronicity of it all, except for the ‘Tiger Tiger’ ice-cream colours of the raspberry-ing peeg.
    Seeing as we made it through another work-week: could we have a tongue-hance?

28. I thought that was the peeg’s tongue at first, too, dub1. I think it’s actually a sliver of the penguin’s orange foot.

29. Jinx! I agree.

30. :-)

31. d’oh!
    Perspective, now I has it.

32. Is that a tongue, or the penguin’s toe? ‘Hance definitely in order–we need to know.

33. “Penguin toe”? Is that a wardrobe faux pas?

34. I don’t think it is. But a peep toe is definitely a faux paw.

35. quirkybeeper says:

*giggle* I see what you did there…

36. X_X

37. is this a brindle guinny peeg? oh, *swoon*! I lurves me some brindley fur!

38. We see . . . O_o

39. Come on, Th.! You say that like it’s a bad thing!

40. GeorgiaGirl says:

:: My compliments, Pyrit, on a hovertext especially designed to unmask any pun-prone word nerds lurking here…

41. “The peanuts are complimentary.” :P

42. What a gorgeous peeg! And this is a very sweet photo.

43. I call matchinks!

44. JohnnyJohnny says:

“Paint me like one of your French peegs, Jack.”

45. Can we introduce this peeg to the bebbeh dolphin and pengy from the other picture?

46. Binka, I’m jeaous! I wanna snuggle with you!

47. In a related note, both Dreamworks and Pixar are in a furious bidding war for the movie rights to this feel-good friendship.

48. Huh. I never thought of peegs as especially cuddly, but OMG this is adorable. More pix of this cuddle peeg?

49. bob drummond says:

These two make an adorable couple , don’t they ? The guinea pig and the stuffed penguini!!

50. This is a potato, isn’t it? With eyes and ears?

51. My heart just grew 3 sizes.