We Have Angered the Vacuum God!

Flee while you can, lest ye feel the wrath of His mighty crevice attachment!

Comments

1. ROFL I watched it four times in a row… funny each time.

OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! :D

2. Okay and the lady giggling at the end just seals the deal on this video.

3. Oh, those cute little savages.

4. LMAO! Attack of the killer vaccuum! Run for your lives! Too funny…

5. Still can’t stop laughing at all those kittens flying in every direction to get away from the evil thing !!!!

6. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

7. PS: Kit-splosion!

8. Lewis n' Clark says:

Cute little dirt devils!

9. OMG this is too hilarious i’m cackling like a maniac in my cubicle lolol i hope they don’t send the menz with the jackets for me…or mayhaps i dooo…..hmmmmm

Freeze frame on the gray kitten when he’s running towards the camera, those eyes are priceless hahahahaha!!

10. Cute!

11. i’d like to know how they figured out to turn on the vacuum cleaner.

12. that’s exactly what I did

13. OMG! I think it was the guy on the right who kinda slides down the vacuum bag and landed on the power switch.

I could watch this 500 times. Evil?

14. With the power of purrsuasion.

15. I LOVE this song!! Thanks for getting it stuck in my head. :P

16. Fird Birfle says:

It Must Be Done:

17. RUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!

18. I once (inadvertently) frightened my kitten like that. The joke was on me, though, because as she ran away she left a trail of poo behind her.

19. Me thinks mama is the one who plugged it back in….

20. EVERYBODY PANIC!

21. Fird Birfle says:

OK!!! :)

22. Fird Birfle says:

YIKES.
    Somebody call Martha Stewart’s housecleaners ….

23. My brother once literally scared the s*it out of a cat. He yelled really loudly, and the cat ran away, leaving a little poop behind.

24. Is this thing oOMG!!!RUN!!!!

LOL!
    :D

25. kibblenibble says:

“mighty crevice attachment!!!” Bwahahaha! :lol:

26. This scratching post is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!

27. OMIGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!

28. i am no match to the meow fu of the great one.

29. Those kittehs can haul ass!

30. So it’s true – nature abhors a vacuum.

31. ABANDON SHIP!

32. JohnnieCanuck says:

Our cats and dogs do, and it’s a built-in with no nearby motor noise. Funny clip.

33. Moi, Actually says:

So funny, wuyizidi. What with this remark and the “trail of poo” comments above, I have been empowered to face Friday.

34. I am a bad person… I laughed my ass off. Twice. But seems like I am not the only one here…

35. i have tears running down my face! and i’m at work, too :)

36. Alice Shortcake says:

For verily, I say unto thee: touch not the switch of the Great Sucker-up of Dust, for the reach of his Crevice Tool extendeth far and wide and shall make thy eyes water.

37. OK, we call it the “Yellow Demon” and our cats are not used to it now, but they wait until I get near the room they are in before exploding out. With once notable exception, Eddie, who waits until I almost touch his front paws & will then saunter away. He will not be billied!

38. Alice Shortcake says:

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. I fully expected a sojourn in the Moderation Lounge for use of the word “tool”, particularly when used in conjunction with the word “crevice”.

39. Exactly, at the beginning of the clip you can see someone stretching out the cord (left side of the frame). Reminds me of this:

40. When I was a kid we had a pony who was much too smart for her own good. She used her whiskers to test the electric fence so she’d know when it was off (once they’re ‘trained’ you don’t have to leave it on all the time) then would lean her butt right up against one of the poles for a little rest. We’d sneak into the garage and plug the fence in. ZAP!

41. Best laugh I have had this week…oh, wait…..probably this month…oh, wait….uhm this year???

I need to get out more…..

42. LOL. Until today I did not know pony zapping is a thing.

43. I was already laughing, but your comment has me snorting for goodness sake!!!

44. Fird Birfle says:

naw. You’re good.

This vid really is delightful so no worries :)

45. Oh good grief…I had to watch it again and it still makes me laugh ’til I squee !!!

46. Alice, is it just that you want some anti-freeze martinis and pepperoni-brussels sprouts canapés? Come on in and help yourself!

47. Fird Birfle says:

*blurp*

Thanks, Th., but I think I’ll leave those, for the other guests ….

48. Alice Shortcake says:

Theresa, the Mod Lounge refreshments sound…fascinating, but to be honest I simply craved the company of other grubby-minded cuteologists. Although it’s amazing what an over-zealous profanity filter can read into a perfectly innocent comment – I was once censored for referring to “the Member of Parliament for Cockermouth”.

49. 11 seconds in kitty hoovin’ … heaven.

50. Alice Shortcake says:

AND NOW I REALLY AM IN THE MODERATION LOUNGE! Someone pass me an anti-freeze martini!

51. I’m in for $ecur-ity camera, I think. If my job was making up the moderation rules, I’d be sooooo fired.

52. Wow, are the nuffers being moderated out of the comments? I expected to see dozens! I myself watched the video about 6 times — hilarious!! GTFOH kitties!

53. BWAHA!

54. So true…and the giggle in the background is a riot.

55. This is like the best thing ever, in the very very long list of Best Things Ever posted on this site.

Our cat Pixel will edge warily past the vacuum. He sometimes creeps up to it and gives it an exploratory tap. I have been known, evil as I am, to nudge it with my foot at these times, to send him bolting from the room in a frenzied panic.

56. lol. That’s what CO is for. This was me this morning, looking at the list of the day’s meetings and tasks:

57. OK, so I had to watch it four times, and even then, literally clamp my hand over my own mouth, so that my giggles didn’t drown out the recorded ones!

58. The great god Oreck is displeased.

59. zing!

60. I agree 100 and elebenty percent wif dis kitteh! No no no no, you canna use coupons that exceed the value of the item! No no no no you canna use a coupon for something it isn’t for! Yes yes yes yes you a neo maxi zoom dweebie! Whew! I feel better! ;-)

61. Well I have watched it a bunch more times now and every time I giggle.. I love the way they all scatter.

62. I think the vacuum was turned out and the giggling person off the video plugged it in the wall. He/She was playing a lil joke on the kitty-cats lol.

63. OMG Theresa this is soooo full of awesome. LOL and Movie truth! ROFL

64. Okay, I THOUGHT I had seen everything! I stand corrected.

65. :lol: A relative told me of the time he had put up an electric fence and had turned it on :lol: His dog thought it needed to be “watered” (if you know what I mean) and got a slight shock :lol: My relative called for his dog as it ran off and the dog turned to look back as if to say “You meanie, you did that on purpose.” :lol: The dog forgave the man after a few days :lol:

66. :lol: I will save you kitties :lol: Run to me :lol:

67. OMG RUN FER UR LIEFS!!!

If laughing at kitteh’s expense is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.