Beauty and the Bulldog

What beauty could ever learn to love a beast?  Before the last petals fall?

This is Tamara L.’s French Bulldog. Oh Oslo, you sexeh beast you!

Comments

1. what a sweetie!!
    i’ll go with him!

2. “Ze moon! Ze June! Ze spoon! C’est l’amour!! C’est toujours!”

3. Fird Birfle says:

A Frawnsch Boolldoggeh and a pink flowere???

*swoon*

4. oooh what a cutie!

Matchingks! the loverly peenk tuleep and the inside of the earses!

5. Aw, flowerless, he’s precious, but the tulip just makes him irresistible!

In the next scene, the bulldoggeh is monching the flower and all you see is the pink petals disappearing down his thraot. :D

6. Zut Alors! Ah haav meesed one!

(Sacre bleu! What is this? How on earth could I miss? Such a sweet little succulent puppeh!)

7. Oui, oui (wee wee?), I know it’s from Little Mermaid… but Les Poisson is THE SAME SONG as Be Our Guest, so it’s fine :)

8. Mary (the first) says:

This beast could love that little French beauty, that’s for sure! What a sweetie!!

9. WANT!!! J’taime le petite noir et blanc Frawnschie…. He would match my little pommie girl perfectly!

10. I’m seriously considering sketching this cute fluffy little french Romeo.
    It’s such a perfect picture–And I normally don’t find bulldogs very cute (not that I EVER pass up snuggle oportunities)

11. Hey, I call my Francesco “You Sexy Beast” all the time!

12. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

You seemed mad, so I pickted a flower for you.

13. Tres, tres Belle!

14. Has anyone been to the grocery store? The mice and I are getting hungry here in the Mod Lounge…

15. I love! I love! Such a grave face and velvet coat…squashed up nose and boudoir eyes…I swoon. I don’t care what Oslo did that’s so naughty he had to bring flowers; he can leap into my welcoming arms any time. I’ll waltz him around and kiss between his ears and then we will snuggle up for a nap happily ever after.

16. Throws Auntiebellum some moon pies and pepsi.
    Hoping she knows what these are.

Okay I love french bull dogs… I do not know why.

I am not a fan of smoosh faced dogs… but frenchies are so cute you just want to pick them up an snuggle them, and scratch their bellies.

17. Wait how did this get above Auntie bellum I was replying to her!

18. Here you go AuntieBellum, a nice baguette and brie cheese for you and the mice. And of course a glass of wine to wash it down.
    Enjoy!

19. Unfortunately, I do not speak Frawnsche, but immediately thought about that song…Amore’ ♪♫♪♫

20. Actually, on my screen, you are below my post, although not in reply to it. So confusing… :D

And I do know what a moon pie is. Don’t know that I’ve ever eaten one, but I know what it is!

21. Mmm, thanks! A little l’huile d’olive to drizzle on the top…and maybe poire Belle-Hélène or a clafoutis aux abricots to follow? *drooling*

22. So funny I replied right below you and it was then above you and now it is way way below you…

If you ever get a chance try the moon pies. :) THey are sooo yummy.

23. Pardonnez moi, Mademoiselle, s’il vous plaît. IL est beau. (Elle est belle.) Mais peut-être vous parlez de la fleur ou de l’image?

24. flutterby, Amore’ ♪♫♪♫ as you have it spelled is Italian for “love.” The French word for love is similar: “amour.” Maybe you’re thinking of the song, That’s Amoré: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS6-b7CONDI

25. So I’m not the only victim of random reply placement phenomenon!

Nabisco Pinwheels are similar to moon pies if you can’t find moon pies in your area. Gotta have RC cola with real moon pies!

26. Mais bien sûr, TanteBellum! Nous avons clafoutis d’abricot pour vous ce soir. Faire vous aime le café de noisette au lait aussi?

27. This photo should be a greeting card. It would sell like hotcakes.

28. Fird Birfle says:

Here’s the Important Point.
    What does Francesco say or do, IN RESPONSE to yer advances, hmmmm????

*peers over spectacles @ skippymom*

29. Fird Birfle says:

In response to kimmaroo, re :
    “Gotta have RC cola with real moon pies!”…..:

“Can I get an AY-MEN????” :)

30. Fird Birfle says:

ULTIMATE TROOTHINESS here.

31. “Oslo” is an awesome name for a French bulldog.

32. Mais oui, merci bien. Avec plus de sucre, s’il vous plait!

O, pardon. Où est la salle de bains?

33. Awww, what’s prettier than a pink tulip? Oh yes, an adorable french bulldog.

34. Elle me regarde, je me sens bien
    Comme un oiseau, sur moi elle a posé sa main~
    Je n’ose y croire, pourtant j’y crois
    Jamais encore elle n’avais eu ce regard-làaaa~

Oh petit french bulldog tout mignon, mais tu n’aurais pas dû! *takes flower and snorggles the heck out of him*

35. “Oslo” is the perfect name for a bulldog. “Otto” would be good too.

36. I’m not usually one for the pure-bred thing (I won’t go into why), but day-um, I have a redonkulously soft spot for French bulldogs! Adorableness to the max!

37. Fird Birfle says:

*contented sigh*

38. Fird Birfle says:

*giggles, very very quietly & discreetly*

39. excruciatingly adorable

40. I have no idea what a hotcake is. But is a very well-composed photo.

41. “But it is…”

42. I want one… so I Googled ‘French Bulldog’ and found the ‘http://www.frenchbulldogclubofengland.org’ website. I’m not sure about the FCI standards web page though. The last paragraph says “These bulldogs are not as demanded as other dogs because of their piggy face and some issues such as they snore too loud and fart stinkier.” What a thing to say! Oslo is gorgeous and not at all piggy (not that I’ve got anything against pigs).

43. Hilarious!! This is my dog! A friend just sent me the link to your page here to see if I was aware that Oslo was getting lots of love over at Cuteoverload.com.

Oslo is a fabulous boy and loves to have his photo taken. If you want to see more pictures of my Oslo, you should check out *his* blog— http://www.ouroslo.wordpress.com. He’s kind of a big deal ;)